Advice for Sup Forums from Jordan Peterson

@1:36:00

>if identity politics is going to be the acceptable form of communication, people on the white side will play the same game
>he recommends that people don't do it because if you play the same game as you opponents you lose, play a different game
>instead of playing the collectivist game (this includes the alt-right identity politics) play the individualist game and get your act together.

anyway watch the video from the timestamp, he's basically saying that you can't win the identity game especially with the narrative being hijack in out disfavor by the media and even politicians on the right. imo Trump didn't win because of identity politics, we made fun of it and if the right is turning into the left cca 2015 it's gonna lose because they can either turn it around just as easily or just use the nazi card.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MeNxc6MqXuM?t=5760
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link
@1:36:00
youtu.be/MeNxc6MqXuM?t=5760

What a dumbass. Extreme individualism is the reason why West is in this situation in the first place. When you're being attacked your enemy won't let you change the battleground, especially if it's advantageous for him.

You can be a stellar individual but you're going to get your shit pushed in when facing a mediocre collective.

how is the individual supposed to win the game against an entire team?

his advice makes no sense

you don't have to defeat others, you only have to defeat your own weaknesses.

>instead of playing the collectivist game (this includes the alt-right identity politics) play the individualist game and get your act together.
because a stick is more powerful than a bundle, right?
This is retarded, as long as you live under the same government you will be subject to whims of the ones in power, and you can't get in power if you don't organize and spread your message. His thinking is impossible, no one besides him believe this crap, especially founding fathers.

Jordan Peterson is generally the man, but I have to respectively disagree.

Right now our nation is being torn apart by giant groups like AntiFa and BLM. The only way to fight them is to band together, because as they've shown by tearing down monuments and spilling blood on the streets, individuals cannot reason with them.

Individualism only works if like minded individuals stand up together.

The irony is thick, but it's the only way.

Try talking to a group of alt-left about individualism on your own and see how well that goes.

what does that mean

if the team is all in league to make you their slave

how do you beat them by being a strong individual

*Respectably. Damn autocorrect.

This is self-improvement bullshit that is irrelevant to what's happening. He's trying to shoehorn his own brand into current events.

What Sup Forums should be focusing on is exposing corruption and shenanigans among elites, antifa and not shying away from investigating if Spencer et al are feds or controlled opposition.

Why not form a collective based on individual achievement and improvement Instead of crying and asking for handouts? One where white Chads teach white betas how to lift and get chicks while the betas teach the Chads functional programming and how to ace an interview?

Identity politics for white people is about merit and equality (fairness, not fucking over white people).

I understand what he means by saying to promote individualism; however, that's because he is a professor who has stood his ground as an individual against the hordes of leftists. What I don't think he has taken into account is that the majority of people are not individuals, they're herd animals who's only strength is by banding together.

He's not advocating for extreme individualism. Besides, I don't even think that is the reason for the West's current state, but nihilism instead. Peter Hitchens talks about the demoralization of Europe and especially England after 2 world wars which led to us abandoning Christianity and Nationalism.

Individualism tends to provide people with greater liberty and autonomy. Nationalism is a form of individualism (on a global scale) which is all about being an autonomous nation. I've always though identity politics was dumb, and the notion of whiteness is dumb as well. The fact that so-called nationalists want to play this identity politics is contradictory. There is no such thing as white. Imagine saying Scots, Irish and English are all just white 100-200 years ago. It's literally no different than the "we're all human xD"

I think he's basically saying to not form a hivemind of ideology, of course that you can't get rid of ideology itself, especially when you try to form a unified community, but don't base it on race or gender. The blm and antifa leftist are doing it themselves and are basically baiting for a similar response, because it fuels their side and it gives it more credence. If you feel like winning right now based on your white identitarian movement and if you think that it will come on top, you're not paying attention, it's just making the left stronger, at least until an actual civil war lite breaks out. If that's your plan go on.

>leafposting
200 years ago you'd have gotten the shit beaten out of you by scots, irish, and brits for suggesting they're all the same.

Huh, funny that, a moron saying stupid shit can get people to work together.

The problem is leftist identity is superficial nonsense designed to uproot society while right-wing identity is mostly the preservation of humanity and its future. One need only refer to Rome and/or Sodom/Gomorrah to know where leftist ideology leads civilization. Even the destruction of Atlantis is widely attributed to its inhabitants abandoning their humanity in a selfish pursuit to achieve divinity by any means necessary.

toppest of all keks

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Peterson is a complete cuck. A Disney-conservative.
>muh Pinocchio
>muh be a hero (whatever that means)
>muh radical centrism

There was something similarly stated by someone else, I forget whom, but basically, "when you treat white people like a minority, they're going to start voting like one."

So basically "do not be like you founding fathers" youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
They literally predicted we would be in this situation due to race problem....

>He's trying to shoehorn his own brand into current events.
Bingo. Peterson is a fucking motivational speaker.
Sup Forumsacks ate it all up because
>muh Kek memes

If you play the same game as your opponent's you lose? How can you lose with 200 million white people in America?

>go individualist
>when your enemy is united
Have fun being conquered.

I'm ok with them using the nazi card.

I'm weary of Jordan Peterson, actually. He's got a few areas of psychology mapped out, but it's not like he's got all the answers, despite the idiots who ask him questions outside of his expertise.

>muh be a hero
I also find that funny, he says "hero", but the biggest heroes of the past were basically people who could kill foreigners better than anyone else does, how does this translate into his views?

he's more educated then your whole family line combined.
other than that he's an eternal centrist

fuck this kike
rebel media trash

>if you play the game, you lose

Individualism now is just be divided and be conquered

Either way, white people lose.

Great.

Peterson is a fucking compromised faggot.
You Americans and Canadians keep worrying about your "individualist selves" while the jews flood your countries with shit skins.
Meanwhile in Hungary, Poland, and Israel the government worries about identity politics and is preserving the ethnic bloodline of its people.
Hungary is so red pilled that over here Jordan Peterson would be considered a liberal open borders FAGGOT.

'He's a cuckservative. He's invested millions of dollars in a project to help niggers.

This. He's a good red pill suppository for normies, but he will never, ever entertain or confront the JQ because he's so terrified of muh NAZIS.

>play the individualist game and get your act together

Isn't this what the right is doing? They are just being branded as white collectivists.

Fuck that

I vouch for individualism within an ETHNIC boundary.

This.

Threadly reminder.

If any, people should be united according to their religion but the """""enlightenment"""" happened

Like Richard Spencer said:

>"Individualism is for fags."

Also called "common fucking sense".

It's very basic advice what do you not understand. A bunch of basement larpers who dump memes will never get anything done by following the collectivist Marxist principles that the left employ (see BLM, Feminists, Antifa). That's because people can point at groups like that and say "look at all those faggots lapping as Nazis Hahaha ha hahaha."

Instead it is far more practical to live lives of purity of soul and body, meaning, work on yourself and achieve an Ubermensh mentality while sticking to your politics and principles. When all the left leaning weaklings see that you can no longer lump people of our ideology in a pile all they can do is attack our character which at that point is pristine and better than theirs. Thus we win the political war over fat, drug and sex addicted lefties. By leading lives far superior to their own and not being afraid to voice our opinions in public.

It's not that hard once you get a job and can depend on yourself.

Good job olah.
Notice how he assumes truth telling to be the ultimate virtue, yet stays silent about the jews? You mean to tell me this edumucated faggot doesn't know the role jews play in pushing marxism and postmodernism? Of course he does, but he's too much of a pussy to say anything. Truth-telling my fucking ass.

I think this is what Petersen was getting at, we can't fall for the identity shit, we have to belittle them and act as if labels dont matter, and not label ourselves

I'd say it's corruption of the collectivist school systems by anti-white lefties.

>>go individualist
>>when your enemy is united
>Have fun being conquered.
This,he also called hirtler evil and based it on a whole ton of complete mistruths that only circular academia due to establishment stooge historians.

collectives are stronger than individuals, and this is a war.

individualism is still an ID, one self assigned and impossible for others to know unless you explicitly state it to them, you'll still be placed in the collectives by all observers

>Instead it is far more practical to live lives of purity of soul and body, meaning, work on yourself and achieve an Ubermensh mentality while sticking to your politics and principles
Get a load of this idiot. No revolution was ever won by staying indoors and meditating. You win revolutions by lining your enemies up against the wall

>your girlfriend dumped you? get your act together
>niggers want you dead? get your act together
>muslims blowing shit up? we need more compassion
Just a clever autist with Stockholm syndrome.

You can't save yourself from communist revolutionaires by using "yoga teacher" rethoric. You people are fucking crazy if you think they will stop because you act holier-than-thou. People like peterson will ride his highhorse right into their gulags.

This is metaphorical dude, trump didn't win because he played the I'm white card, he didn't gibe a shit.

The point is dont fall into the identity trap, and unite based on hatred for PC shit and id politics

the individual cannot exist except within the context of a stable and cohesive collective. our collective has been undermined and so we must fix it by re-asserting our own ethnic identity.

Swear to God, Neo Reaction is setting out to do that (some Nick B Steves tweet from a few days ago. Can't find it fast though). 'cept the NRxers probably already know functional programming.

OR
>work your way up
>get money
>don't play their game
>start buisiness
>win the their game

wonder if he has any suggestions on how to NOT get killed to death. they want you dead. at this point in the game, the future doesn't look too bright; thus, we have to ask ourselves if we truly want to survive at all, only to end up in a global dystopian chaotic world.

>if your enemies defeat you, you win.

He's good for individual advice but he's politically illiterate quite frankly.

All political movements are based on a collective goal, you cannot have a political movement based solely on individualistic principles.

Individualism is what won us the battles we've won if you think about it.
Rallies and groups are for people that are in the wrong or are on the unpopular side of government action. It made sense to collect and rally when Obama and his congress were passing laws defying common sense. But common sense won in November and we elected a government to clean up the mess. The protesters exposed themselves for the retards they are by bringing violence and unreasonable demands to the table. The alt-right creating gangs and rallies only empowered the unreasonables in the public eye and made ourselves look like the extremists because as a group we overpower them. By protesting and rallying around one statue, we now stand to lose many.
I love to no end watching the antifas get their shit pushed in, but they do it well enough themselves. Our strength is in common sense and the power of the individual.

>he recommends that people don't do it because if you play the same game as you opponents
It's not about "playing the same game as our opponents" you retard, we genuinely, legitimately just don't want to see whites become minorities in their own countries because we have mountains of evidence to prove that whites are the only ones actually perpetuating the white western culture the world loves so much.

We don't want ANYONE to become the victims of soft genocide (or hard for that matter) and since whites are the main target of such a genocide today we are advocating for white/ethno-nationalism to ensure our peoples and race don't go fucking extinct. Advocating for white nationalism is JUST. It is THE ONLY solution to stop our genocide as a race.

all of trump's rhetoric was implicitly pro-white despite its civic nationalist overtones

It's true; you can easily put two and two together, he chooses not to speak on it or even entertain the notion of it... or the biological and cultural evolution of ethnic groups. Best case scenario he's trying to Red Pill people slowly so that he doesn't get completely drummed out of Academia. Worst case scenario he doesn't want to lose any of his Jew Professor friends.

Well shit, lets dissolve the unions. Can't win by playing the enemy's game, collective bargaining is a trap.
>get your act together
With no freedom and half my income going to Mohammad and his 40 little niglets?

>when a group of enemies are attacking you, don't join a group and fight back
What did he mean by this?

Terrible advice. Divided we fall. We should play the collectivist game covertly and pretend otherwise openly. Just like Jews.

Some scots and Irish would still beat the shit out of you for it
>t. Scotsman

I have always believed this :)

NOW is the time to go to ANTIFA rallies undercover and agitate / smashy. They have been successfully labeled (Alt-Left), it is time to show the world what this new "Alt-Left" thing is all about.
>Bring a friend if you can so you don't look out of place/ have more credibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
@1:18

>>he recommends that people don't do it because if you play the same game as you opponents you lose
Cuck faggot coward, the game is your peoples right to collectively bargain in their own self interest. Loser.

But civilization has never been individualist, jordan...

What the fuck does he mean by that? Obviously the nietzschean ubermench is not attainable.

As a White person, why should you be afraid of White identity politics, White nationalism, or White "supremacism" ?
Why should you fear a political movement that advocates your group interests ?

Yes individualism is what put Jews in power...on no wait it was ethnocentrism. Collectivism doesn't necessarily mean going to a honeypot rally organised by the FBI.

Do you have a girlfriend? A professional job? Are you unafraid to speak your mind in public or on social media about politics knowing no one will judge you? I have seen so many of you weak willed faggots larp on here but fail to achieve the simplest things that make a man a man. Once you get these things and people look to you as someone they can depend on no one will question you when you speak the truth about politics or happenings on faceburg or w/e. The true redpill is being an adult and standing up for your beliefs in REAL every day life. Not larping about lining up your enemies on an online Romanian gelatin carving forum. You can larp about gassing lefties all you want but if in reality you are a fat fuck who works at Walmart you are inherently what is wrong with our cause.

Professor Pied Piper will teach younglings the boomer wisdom of Live Laugh Love as western civ destroyed by retards

Because Prof. Shlomo Shekelberg wrote our curriculum.

Literally the 1980s
No. As much as it pains me to admit, individualism can only take you so far.

>whole ton of complete mistruths that only circular academia due to establishment stooge historians

this deserves its own thread. How do we red-pill someone who has been marinated in misinformation/disinformation his entire life, not unlike most of the burgerville population. The entire Left is operating in a world that doesn't exist, an alternate, disconnected reality.

the only thing missing from the equation is a cult leader telling us all to drink the Kool Aid and die with dignity.

He stays silent about blacks' lower IQs, too. He knows about IQ differences, because he knows that Jews' IQs are higher. I don't knock the guy, his enterprise could not survive a day if he brought that up, but it does take the moral edge off of his exhortations to always tell the truth at any cost.

It was completely obvious. That was why the Left was freaking out about it because they weren't ready for the battle to be spoken about openly. They were running out of time and they needed to be more subversive, but Trump jumped starting gun. He made it acceptable to bring all of this out into the open and they are freaking out because they hadn't finished their covert programming.

Jordan "young people are turning to the right and that's not good" Peterson.
Still like him though.

>Extreme individualism
Actually it was when we gave women the vote

Dude I just got a girlfriend and the west is still in a death spiral of demographic suicide what the fuck. You lied to me!
>The true redpill is being an adult and standing up for your beliefs in REAL every day life.
The true redpill is boxcars. It's gold stars and serial tattoos. It's Generalplan Ost and Zyklon B. Your fortune cookie wisdom is like how hospitals drug the terminally ill so they're comfortable before light's out.

You only lose if the other side is better at it than you are
You can also feign playing the same game as them while you're doing something else

The right is playing identity politics, but they know they're doing it and it's to rile up the left. Whites being interested in white-identity politics means they're another step closer to going full 1488

Pretty scary times given how it looks like nazis are going to make a comeback, it seems pretty obvious if you look at everything going on as part of the big picture, and it makes me sick that someone like Trump allowed this to happen, and even promoted it.

>Muslims, fags, kikes, lefties, all playing collectivist game
>But white man must play individual gameplay.

>If you are winning you lose

I want to gas this god damn kike so much.

Wed win, were better fighters youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

Giving the women the right to vote is individualism.
Before that, a single vote was seen as more like a man and his entire family. Now gender is a political issue that tears families apart. Progress?

It's the difference between voluntary association between like minded individuals(something that has been outlawed since the 60's in America) and forced collectivism that makes you associate with people you hate based on arbitrary principles.

Actually it's the left that has picked the identity politics from the right and they are losing at our game because being a faggot or a tranny is not real identity and being a nigger or a mudslime is not a worthwhile identity
Individualism only leads to being destroyed by collectivist cultures which perform better when it comes to invasions and cultural hegemony

>play the individualist game and get your act together.
this would be all find and dandy if it wasn't for DEMOGRAPHICS

His point seems to be that the person offering the game (in this case, identity politics being offered by the left) has an advantage in playing it, due to greater experience, aptitude, etc. So by agreeing to use that frame of reference, you're putting yourself in an inferior position to them.

There is some merit to what he's saying, seeing how the majority of white people these days seem to be rather uncomfortable with white identity. Of course that's not saying that white identity politics are somehow worse than the colored equivalent, but you will have a much harder time convincing people to join your cause.

I love how Peterson is organically losing his appeal, because many here have digested what he's said and found it wanting, no-one's just attacking him with garbage truck memes.

Women are not individuals and technically speaking, they don't have souls.

Hey yeah who provides the water for antifa rallies?

That's why it was very wrong to allow the to vote.
We went full retard.

you're right it doesn't. But that seems to have been the result. The beauty of Sup Forums and how we memed a US president into power is that we aren't a "we" really. We are a group of individuals from all walks of life with a common view. The power level of Sup Forums is that we look like and for many intents and purposes ARE the normies. Much easier to get a point across when you are among the people you are exposing this shit to. We only started being seen as the enemy when we ate the DNC bait and allowed ourselves to be named and acted accordingly.

does jordan realize that extraordinary men like the philosophers he idolizes existed within the context of a stable and cohesive COLLECTIVE

this is fucking retarded, go jerk of your psychologist dope prophet somewhere else

Everyone who has something to lose must eventually bow to the jews.

Fortunately they've gotten greedy and they've given us all nothing to lose.

when a bundle can be redefined by the mainstream media as "right wing terrorism", then yes