Terrorist dilemma

A Muslim has pulled out an assault rifle, and is about to kill a whole lot of Europeans. You're standing behind him with a loaded gun, and have two options:

>Shoot him dead
>Go to prison for the rest of your life
>Half the country will consider you a murderer

>Run away
>Police mostly ignores you
>No one will blame you for your inaction

What would you choose? Would you sacrifice yourself for an ungrateful nation? Or live a free life knowing you're a coward?

it's not really a moral dilemma if he has a gun pulled out. action for the self-defense of other people, including yourself, is not that rad, captain sweden.

>Wait for him to fire.
>Fire at him.
>Stops terrorist.
>Be considered hero for stopping terrorist.

Mag dump.

all is lost for you anyways.... living your entire life as a coward sounds like a much worse punishment than going to prison for 6 months or whatever slap on the wrist sentence they dish out for murder over their in cuck-land

knock him out

>Sweden
>police
pick one
You have enough guns, you just don't use them, like USA.

Run away.
Euros wanted him in, Euros let him in, Euros get to pay the small price for diversity.
>captcha: calle police

you're not a murderer if it's self-defense, retard

This is America. We fire at will.

/thread

jesus Sweden

>Fire at the weak white men and fuck their women

let him kill the europeans (bc they most likely voted to let the muds in), then kill him

how stupid are you swedes law-wise?
He clearly has a gun and wants to use it. IN germany pulling out a gun in public has only one goal: to kill ppl.
When i happen to have a loaded gun with me, then i'll just shoot him, for it is my lawfull mission to stop anyone who poses a threat to the lives of innocents.
Also: you are an idiot and sage this shit

>muuuuh self-defense

Such a typically American perspective. Civilians aren't even supposed to carry weapons in Europe, let alone use them.

>carrying loaded gun in pulic in uK
>not being sent to prison
riiight

In a heartbeat.

>puts ppl into socalled "dillemma" that will never occur
>calls out the idiocy of the whole situation
yeah well done Sverige well done.
also: just assume you are in a forest, are a hunter and the shitskin is trying to murder your boars for not being halal ....

Gun to the spinal cord

Option 2. Fuck the cucks. Let the wolves have their fill.

Kill him then tell the police I am also a terrorist with first day jitters and accidentally shot him.
Govt will understand and give me reparations for the loss of a comrade.

actually... no

huge misconceptions about guns here

He's not even American you twat

Nobody knows how many people would have died had you not intervened so you get life in prison.

Saving lives with violence only works if it already got way too bad.

Let him kill as many as he can and hope the act is a pivot point in dealing with the terrorism problem.

Then kill him and be a hero that will get the best pussy for stopping him from killing any more.

Next day, go on TV with CNN and drop the biggest Red Pill possible about our moral obligation to wipe these fuckers out and stopping the press from lying about the true nature of Islam.

Those innocents who were killed will be memorialized and remembered for their sacrifice.