JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>Lauren Southern leaves quietly
>Faith Goldy goes to Charlottesville and goes on a daily stormer podcast
>Brian Lilly leaves
>Gavin McInnes leaves
>Rebel Media gets exposed stealing money from people and doing bogus charity work by a former employee
>Faith Goldy fired

Is it over for Rebel Media? How will Ezra ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/norwegian-cruise-line-neo-nazi-conference-cancels-booking-rebel-media-far-right-canada-a7898156.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8mPqbBUTL0E&t=124s
youtube.com/watch?v=KbF9wTgHpjs
youtube.com/watch?v=yBgkBdFvWGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>believing this wasn't planned out to disperse COINTELPRO agents into new venues of dissent

>being this schizoprenic

>you shouldn't trust these guys because they work for a jew
>also, now that they don't work for a jew you REALLY shouldn't trust them

Thanks for the hot take, JIDF

me on the left

good
the right need to be purged of all the controlled opposition jews

Jesus Christ Acogs are old

Check that temper Ezra.

>willingly sell out and shill for kikes
>don't worry guys they don't work for them anymore
hmmmm

According to that one disgruntled fag that used to work there Lauren was fired for refusing to shill for shekels during the Israel trip, and in Ezra own words was keep from speaking against him and the Rebel through threat of legal action.
Very likely Faith's facing similar coercion.

This is a good thing. Hopefully this will allow the void to be filled with a less Semitic news outlet

So anyone who has worked for a jew is a secret jew agent for the rest of their life? This is retarded.

>-32k subscribers

JUST JEW MY SHIT UP

>yfw we get a QT aryan news network with Lauren, Faith and Brittany

great now these faggots can stay in leafland and stay out of the US

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

kek that's exactly what I thought when I saw that...

>owner is a kike

why are you all surprised?

wheres caolin's new video?
im itching for new drama

>aryan
>Faith
I understand you're thirsty but that's quite a fucking reach.

Too bad the faggots blackmailed Ezra.

I don't believe those queers for a second. Some nobody comes out of nowhere with all this insider info at the same time he wants to crowdfunding his own operation :))))

just a name change coming

Didn't mean to quote you.

The level of shilling they did for oil companies and tobacco companies and all the donation begging shows that they were just money-grubbers and not really a psy-op. It was a fake grassroots thing riding a right-wing surge just trying to extract shekels while avoiding any hardcore hatefacts.

yeah they seem dodgy as hell. but caolin said he has more explosive proof in his next vid which he said would be posted soon.

Yeah some bullshit secret recording he edited.

The jew jewed too much.

The same thing that has been happening for millennia.

he said on twitter there would be a second video posted in 24 hours after that one. im hoping it comes out soon.

Apologies.
(((Ezra))) kinda turned everything on him, didn't he? I know he's a kike, but this Caolan faggot seems like a devilish person too.

between trusting a kike and a degenerate faggot i dont know who is worse. and trust me, the bad faggots can be worse than the kikes. but i guess we can wait and see what supposed "evidence" he has and make a proper judgement.

For sure. Conveniently is crowd funding his own operation at the same time.

I ALREADY SPENT $4000 ON THE REBEL CRUISE AND EVERYONE WORTHWHILE HAS LEFT!!!

I DON'T WANT TO GO ON VACATION ON A BOAT ALONE WITH EZRA LEVANT

Your autistic for paying money to see an e-celeb in the first place

Don't worry. The Menzoid will be there

What is that (((hush money))) for (((ezra levnt))) smashing that goy boipuccy

does the cruise line return the money you pay?

NO REFUNDS!!!!!

LIKE ICARUS, THEY FLEW TO CLOSE TO THE BLACK SUN

You must love Ezra leaf. Not doing so would be anti-semetic.

The fuck is this cruise?

hopefully they take your foreskin

You're going to enjoy the shit out of it!

The Daily Stormer thing is probably just a smokescreen. Faith probably knows something fishy behind the scenes and was paid off (and fired) to keep quiet.

He's the jewish Cenk Uygur

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/norwegian-cruise-line-neo-nazi-conference-cancels-booking-rebel-media-far-right-canada-a7898156.html

THEY STOLE MY MONEYYYY

Always about the jews. You do realize that Hitler would exterminate all you muricans?

lol you got fucked

you can still go on the cruise though right? youre going with a +1 yeah? you didnt spend $4000 just to meet faith did ya?

at least you don't have to share a cabin with ezra then

Lmao can you imagine

Classic. I'll bet you thought you were titty fucking Faith for sure, huh? Thank goodness I'm a poorfag.

You all alone with Ezra, Loomer, and a tire on a big cruise liner. Lots of empty rooms where none can hear you scream.

What would you do user?

One bed

>Gavin McInnes leaves
Is there legitimate proof that he is though?

Reminder that the kikes of the Rebel Media sent the stupid somali nigger to tell white nationalists how stupid they are
youtube.com/watch?v=8mPqbBUTL0E&t=124s

if he actually cared about "journalistic integrity" than he would've released to info sooner rather than shilling for views
this whole thing stinks

>Thank goodness I'm a poorfag.

being poor saved me from wasting so much cash

You can always talk about comic books with Menzoid

OY VEY

youtube.com/watch?v=KbF9wTgHpjs

>tfw keep forgetting there really are people out there who unironically donate to ecelebs

Mostly college kids spending their parents schoolbook money on shit they waste their time on.

I hope this is fake. But the people that did buy tickets should be able to sure for not having any of the people there that they used to promote it, like they did with that concert.

What the fuck is up with the comments and dislike bar? It almost looks like Ezra hired a PR/marketing firm to astroturf. He's obviously willing to throw several grand all over the place, so this is very very plausible.

I could definitely give Ezra the benefit of the doubt if this were an isolated incident, but it's his word against multiple people we trust. The comments don't make any sense.

Not gay but would fug Caolan

One a scale of 1 to never, I'd make a video for him sometime.

This picture always cracks me up I wish I knew the context. It's all like,
>MAAAHHHHHHHHH
>I'M A JEW GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
top kek

anyone that donated money is going to be loyal. or else they admit they have been duped.

Not gay either, but why isn't his penis in my mouth RIGHT NOW? :^)

I laughed so hard at this post

I'd like to hatefuck him

If you met him and asked him to fuck, he'd say yes. Fags are notoriously promiscuous.

Do you think he's cut? I'm not gay, but I really cant' stand cutfags, they take forever to cum :^)

He's British/Irish (dunno, his surname's British and he lives in Britain), so he's most likely uncut. It's extremely rare to be circumcised in the UK unless you're Muslim, Jewish or suffering from some odd condition. Most likely the same in Ireland.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Post-purchase rationalization is a very real thing.

>He's British/Irish

Oh goodie, probably uncut then! That makes me happy, even though I'm not gay :^)

checked and kek'd

>Canadian right wing news outlet that depends on crowd funding.

It was doomed from the start.

There's either some astroturfing by a paid firm, or some pathetic losers sucking Ezra's dick.

The same comment appears as a reply to every single negative comment. It's obviously a Canadian poster as well (or it tries to appear that way). And they're trying to make Youtube the bad guy (for manipulating comment votes), which is a cheap ploy to divert attention.

When was the account made?
if it was recently than its Ezra covering his arse

It's years old, so I'm guessing they're Levant loyalists, too dumb to see when they're getting jewed.

>Some nobody faggot comes out of nowhere with a (((big lead)))
>Wants money for a totally unrelated media campaign :)))))

this seems most obvious

You can LARP as Captain Philips with Fayza.

Dropping the red pill on (((Rebel Media)))

youtube.com/watch?v=yBgkBdFvWGw

Any source on Gavin leaving?

Gavin is leaving for InfoWars

t. insider