THE POPE AND THE EUROPEAN LEFTISTS WOULD LIKE A "MUTT" EUROPE

"I'd like to mention the last Thursday meeting with pope Francis. One of the themes we discussed is the poverty of african immigrants who want to reach europe, the whole europe, south, centre and north europe.
The pope's conclusion is that interracial relations are INEVITABLE and should be encouraged by europe.
Interracial relations get our population younger, helps with the integration of races, religion and culture.
The native population in the whole europe is getting older and it is in steady decline.
Welcoming immigrants is a good thing for pope Francis, which can only cement a solid friendship with the three continents: Europe, Asia and Africa"

google.it/amp/www.repubblica.it/politica/2017/07/09/news/perche_l_europa_non_deve_temere_l_africa-170332050/amp/

"Why Europe shouldn't fear Africa"

By Eugenio Scalfari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bamp

The pope says stand up

youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

Further evidence that the doctrine of a universal church fails when placing universal church authority on the few

A church is a local congregation
All Christians are not a church

That's why I don't want niggers around.

from last night
this is why they want race mixing

Kek

This pope is such a cuck and makes me seriously want to stop going to church. What the fuck is his problem?

He's not Jesus Christ, you can still be a christian even if you start ignoring the the pope.

>What the fuck is his problem?
He is from latin america, commie land of not so smart mestizos who have human sacrifices in their blood.

>africa is a shithole so bring those thst made the shithole to europe
I hate that servant of satan so much.
Here is a crazy idea: why not fix the shithole right there?

This pope needs to go.

>catholocuck

not surprising, there are one billion Africans they need to sell their religion to.

If i was a catholic heretic, i'd want to stop going to church, too.

>The pope's conclusion is that interracial relations are INEVITABLE
>meticciato
>métissage
A better translation to English would be "miscegnation," just so people realize the he's literally encouraging africans to fuck and impregnate white women.

Fuck this dirty sudaca pope. He's not even fucking European.

>he's literally encouraging africans to fuck and impregnate white women.
Well nothing in the Bible says it is a sin.

Christcucks LOL

Okay...? What's your fucking point durak.

>interracial relations are INEVITABLE and should be encouraged by europe.
>Interracial relations get our population younger, helps with the integration of races, religion and culture

This is true though. Only a Jew would be against assimilation.

Fuck Christianity and fuck the Pope. Who actually follows this shit seriously under 45?

>catholic

FUCK ROME, FUCK THE POPE AND FUCK THE IRA

>Only a Jew would be against assimilation.
Only a Jew would be against diluting the European gene pool so we all become less white and start to become extinct? Stfu.

>durak
Lol. This is 19th century. All Russian insults in 2017 should include penis/ass/sexual act reference.

Point is Christian Church is naturally international and interracial. Pope acts are logical continuation of faith tenants. If you want religion that stops interbreeding you seek one that believes it is a sin.

Christians are anti-white and need to share the oven with their beloved jews.

it's a good thing for the pope because he wants the whole world to be poor so they're beholden to the church

>This pope is such a cuck and makes me seriously want to stop going to church. What the fuck is his problem?

Aaron was the one who built the Golden Calf but God preserved his authority despite the fact that he abused that position.

If you understand Catholic "typology" you'll understand that even bad Popes still deserve the loyalty of the laity. There's been bad Popes before, and they'll be bad Popes again.

Obedience isn't meant to be easy.

cuckolic

>it's a good thing for the pope because he wants the whole world to be poor so they're beholden to the church

The Pope is a materialist just like you. Neither you nor him understand the spiritual. You're both as bad as one another.

Fuck the Jesuits and their black pope

I can't wait for Judgement Day. They'll have nowhere to run.

this is the final red pill. everything leads to this

Not My Pope

I forgot to add the context.
The writer is a famous leftist journalist and politician who has strong ties with the italian Democratic Party, so it's almost certain that the government shares this point of view.

There are no another Pope.

>no other pope
>forgets sith lord pope emeritus benedict