Why did he end his life in such a pathetic way...

Why did he end his life in such a pathetic way? Instead of dying like a hero he shot himself like a pussy betraying and leaving his whole country behind

Shoot yourself or be raped to death by slavs.
I wonder

He escaped to Beriloche Argentina and ran a ski resort there

sage this bait

Is it bait to point out facts?

Because he was a spineless coward who couldn't even fight with the very last men who were committed to holding the Soviets off

>raped to death by slavs

You are projecting, even if it was true he would still be a coward

Do you know what projecting is monkey soup dickhead?

He didnt want to be fucked in the bussy
what a fag

>nazi brit

Holy shit how retarded you must be

Meth addiction

He was scared of the Russians dragging him through the streets and publicly torturing him to death. He thought it would be more honorable I guess? Idk

>I won't answer y-your question
>N-nahhttzeee! :(

if i was him i would probably be willing to fight it out but i would be scared of getting wounded and not dying

they would rape you and skin you alive remembeing all their buddies they lost to the germans

That's not projecting it's truth. The Russians would've drug him around the streets by his ankles, while eating Blondi sandwiches

>We're going to save Europe
>proceeds to destroy Western Europe and let Eastern Europe be conquered by C*mmunist
>left Germany a smoldering pile of ruins

What did Hitler mean by this?

I just got off work. What's the shills trying to slide?

>Hitler was raped by Churchill and Stalin
>Hitler was also a mad man
wow so hard to understand

It was considered honorable to kill yourself rather than face a joke forced trial then in his culture.

Because he couldn't live knowing the fact that non white mulattos are destroying the beautiful continent of South America.

He lives in Paraguay you faggot, everyone knows that.

You are delusional if you think any soldier wouldn't kill Hitler on sight.

The person who would kill him would become famous instantly and go into the history books and become a literal hero. But even without that the gratification you would feel from finishing the guy who is a huge historical figure on par with Napoleon would be worth a punishment or even execution.

The news that Hitler was captured wouldn't even reach the next guy in the command-chain. Any guy who had a gun and was with him in one room would have killed him instantly, probably tortured him too. So his decision to do it himself was logical.

>Because he couldn't live knowing the fact that non white mulattos are destroying the beautiful continent of South America.
Just so you know, there were no whites here until Europe invaded.

>You are projecting, even if it was true he would still be a coward
His suffering would be in vain. He lost the war and accepted that fact with honor. Prolonging his life would end in nothing more than meaningless humiliation.

We would be on a tighter leash now.

Do people unironically believe the soviet/Jewish account of butlers death? If the kikes say he suicided you can be sure hitler died on top a mountain of commie and kike corpses that he killed with his bare hands.