Stop radicalizing women online with your bad statistics and memes

Stop radicalizing women online with your bad statistics and memes

archive.is/Y2lbJ

Stop making people believe blacks aren't as smart as whites when clearly that's not true

FAKE STATISTICS

"bad statistics"

We really are in fucked up times.

>we need to talk...

Stopped reading

Racist white women are the (((globalists))) greatest fear

>girls on Sup Forums
At least present a plausible proposition. Women vote to fill their purses and their pussies, then flush out dead corpses and do it all over again.

>feminist
>arguing women can't be trusted to form their own opinions

"Hate facts" "Bad statistics"

You're just mad that' we're winning.

OP is a faggot

there are some hot Sup Forums qts desu

It's true tho, the IQ argument comes from pussies on here who can't own up to white identity

They think we need scientific reasons to justify the existance of the white race (hurr niggers are stupid)

IQ is irrelevant. Just wanting the white race to survive is a good enough reason. If you need to explain more you're cucked

quads pls

(((Rebel Media))) is going down

>cunts on Sup Forums

They don't exist but if they do, they should fuck off and stick to /cgl/ , /jp/ and /hm/.

bamp for alt-right women

>radicalisation of young, white women
I wish this would be a case

KEK, this reminds me of the time I showed this roastie my uni psych books proving that trannies had an academically acknowledged mental illness.
>THE SCIENCE IS OUT OF DATE, OKAY???

>We need to talk about

Make no mistake
I love leftist buzzwords
Let that sink in.

>indoctrinated on Sup Forums
Has it come to this?

IT'S OVER FOR YOU POL

Get all the white men you want on your side (not many desu). It won't matter at fucking all when all the white women have went after ethnic minorities because all of you are radicalized and creepy MGTOW losers.

Keep pushing white women away and onto my waiting BBC ;)

lot of lurking females who don't want to post their tits/attention

>there are redpilled 6+/10 women that aren't pregnant on Sup Forums right fucking now

What's your excuse?

>Sup Forums
Every single time.

white woman that want to make white babys are far more valuable then frustrated fatso perma-virgins like you

Wew, that really jingles my tingle

In america? lol theres a whole payed website dedicated to the traditions of american women.

What was its name? Blea... Bloc.... B-something.com (cant remember).

NOOO THERE ARE NONE THIS IS NOT TRUE

>a 22-year-old former-racist who adopted extreme views during the United States Presidential election of 2016

>we need to talk down everyone who doesn't conform to political correctness. oust them from their jobs, misrepresent them at every turn, make damn sure they are social pariahs
>surely then they'll do what we want

>There could be cute girls browsing this thread right now

hello user :)

but user these are all boys

This is what the other side actually believes. This is wrong.

Do not hijack our movement because you are an inbred racist. Nazi means to be against the ZOG. It is the eternal enemy to mankind. It is the #1 enemy. Every other goal and agenda takes a far, FAR backseat.

Shut your fucking mouth on anything that isn't anti-ZOG(2nd amendment, anti-LGBT, anti-war, anti-Israel, anti-Crony capitalism).

If youre such a blue pilled faggot you have no idea: www.TheZOG.info/list-summaries

===

IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT
START WITH THE HOLOCAUST

IF YOU CAN MEME/VIRALIZE THE CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE "6 MILLION", THE HOUSE OF CARDS CRUMBLES..

Well I learned about r/hawtschwitz so reading that wasn't a complete waste of time.

There is hope in this world after all.

They portray "tits or gtfo" like its a bad thing that woman have to compete in a fair market...

I'm a grill.
I came here because I was raised by a dumb liberal single mom and never had a reliable dad because she won't stop dating "feminist man" cucks.
Sup Forums took that space in my life, and now Sup Forums is my dad.
My mom always dressed me in tank tops and short shorts every day above 60 F, and couldn't figure out why I suddenly only wore long dresses with actual sleeves.
I've lurked many years and never posted until now. I kind feel like I'm doing something wrong by breaking my silence.
also, I am preemptively GTFOing rn

Gdzie sa te QTs?

y-you mean there's a chance I can actually find a natsoc waifu?

>le 30% face
let me tell you about who is male

find me 1 pls

>“It’s a really slow process to be brainwashed really,” says Alexandra*, a 22-year-old former-racist
>22-year-old
>former-racist
>Alexandra was “indoctrinated” on Sup Forums, the imageboard site where openly racist views flourish, especially on boards such as Sup Forums.
Funny how this shit works, I have a penis and am not retarded so Sup Forums transformed me into a porky hating tankie.

>Stalin and Mao did nothing wrong
>Holdomor never happened.
>Communism will be victorious

>archivebot is not actually a bot but a qt natsoc waifu

>now Sup Forums is my dad.
I'm not sure if I should laugh or be horrified.

>week need to talk about...
>It's time to...
>here's what you need to know about...
Lots and lots of articles start this way these days.

Better than Tumblr.

I don't think anyone is recruiting anybody. People just read and get redpilled.

now I'm too nervous to post anything anymore

Women are dumb cunts but a great social barometer. If they're starting to turn right it means that we're winning.

Every NatSoc chick I've ever met irl was a massive roastie who gets fucked by 3-5different guys each month.
>also, I am preemptively GTFOing rn
Good grill you know the rules

Fappy trappy

I guess this shows that the memes even sway women. If you want to rescue your girls from the Jewish indoctrination, meme them to the right.

>poland
you have never even seen a nigger before. shut the fuck up toilet scrubber

maybe you should stop flooding your countries with people who rape and murder them?

My daughteru

>I loved my ZOG and I would do it again!

How the fuck can a news website use such biased language? Is that what American news look like?

>we need to talk about the female spirit awakening in young white women.

:^)

obama changed a law and news sources no longer need to actually report impartially. They are able to outright lie.

I saw a chick on OkCupid who was an obvious Sup Forums goer, if she was real. She was a qt execpt for the fact she had a couple of huge moles.

I messaged her but she went ghost.

>People just read and get redpilled.
Redpill for me was that freedom of speech doesn't work. Trolls will always abuse it for maximum baiting potential. Intellectual honesty can only be enforced by having some type of system that punishes liars. Every system that starts disproportionately valuing attention over honesty will be destroyed from the inside.
>Cultural revolution nao

Why not both?

Sup Forums really should shut up about any MGTOW and /r9k/ crap. Whether or not it is true doesn't really matter, since women can vote might as well accept that and get them to vote for you.

If you really were Men Going Their Own Way, you'd stop talking about women all the time!

It's like those before us always said, lead with strength and female minds will follow you. They are your responsibility to educate and steer, because they cannot steer themselves.

We need to talk about how affirmative action discriminates against whites and Asians.

We need to talk about how anti-male sentiment is making male admission rates to university fall lower and lower.

We need to talk about how the myth that the sexes are exactly equal is hurting both men and women, and that if we embraced and catered to each sex's unique qualities, we would maximise the benefit for each.

We need to talk about why white suicide rates have been increasing year-on-year for the last TWENTY YEARS, while the black/Asian suicide rates have stayed the same (white rate was 2x the black/Asian rate 20 years ago, now it's 3x)

We need to talk about why white, working-class boys are the demographic that are doing worst in British schools (probably because they're the only group that isn't offered special support)

We need to talk about why the fuck our taxes are being used to fund other families around the world WHEN WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT AND YOU'RE LITERALLY JUST STEALING OUR FUCKING MONEY

We need to talk about white nationalism (achieved peacefully), because no ethnic group should be denied the right to self-determination. To do so is called racism.

Rollan.

Women don't have to lurk, they just have to not mention that they're women.

stop raping them en masse? Every girl I know is openly racist and disgusted by shitskins.

>tfw you understand you could discuss politics with some grill on this board

Girls you must leave now.

>real men don't
That's my favorite they put it in all the action tough guy movies.

4chin strikes again!

>Implying Stalin didn't kill/displace more jews than Hitler
Why do you think the NYTimes hates Stalin more than Hitler?
>All religion is cancer
>Gulag for religious people is the only solution

This is what "no women on the internet" means, you can't use your special status on 4chubs to gain attention.

>30% of Sup Forums is Female
Bullshit, Sup Forums is 1 person

>30% of Sup Forums users are female
w- what?

yeah they are all on /x/ aka opposite of Sup Forums because they are always wrong

>get shown crime rates between race and how blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to everyone else, even hispanics

"bad statistics"

so you're saying there's a chance

Sup Forums is some basement fuccboi with 17 aliases and a thousand proxies

Giv me qt grills /soc/

still better than your average leftist """girl"""

These women just want Nazi cock.

It means we're winning.
The normalfag mass of women see Nazis on the news as the attacker bad boys and it's like a gushing flood down there.
Why do you think the candle vigils are so big? Women want to get closer to these guys and this is the only socially acceptable way.

or on /o/ posting their latest crashes

Better put on some pants while you are posting user.

>bad statistics

>deus lol larper flag
>boys only! i-im not g-gay....

back to

Sure, but she probably has massive mental health issues and seeks the approval of multiple men to compensate for her personal inadequacies.

Also she'll probably going for the guys who hit the gym 3-5 times each week and have a fuckton of tats.

traps are not women

I admit I'm phoneposting but this made me drop my phone into the couch cushions

>Bullshit, Sup Forums is 1 person

>"white males are inherently racist! You're beta virgins and should follow the matriarch's orders"
>"white women are merely radicalized, whe should talk and fix this before we lose our vaginal arsenal"

uh oh, the nazi baddies got a spearhead into commie's favourite recruitment category

come after me or my wife and I will end all of you faggots

You see it here sex doesn't matter to us but somehow we're sexist

I guess FBI crime statistics which show 10-12% of the population committing over half of the violent crimes in the united states are just bad statistics.