Well, Sup Forums care to explain this one?

Well, Sup Forums care to explain this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Source: Anti-Defamation League
Really STASIs my nazis.

Let me guess
>no 9/11
>no Orlando or Ft. Hood
>plenty of personal one on one murders by whites counted as right wing extremism
Yawn

Muslims are right-wing : ^ )

Show me what counts as "right wing extremism" lol
In fact, show me which crimes constitute each and every last percentage.

Literally straight off the wiki page.

"The Anti-Defamation League (ADL; formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith) is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States. Describing itself as "the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency," the ADL states that it "fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all", doing so through "information, education, legislation, and advocacy.""
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

> 2007-2016
Real cute not going back to 2001.

>24% Islamic Extremism
>Islam is the third largest religion in the United States after Christianity and Judaism.[1] According to a 2010 study, it is followed by 0.9% of the population,
>0.9% of the population
>commit 24% of the "murders"
Hah.

>Source: ADL
So it's all fucking bullshit. Terrific.

Right wingers are better at it

U mean left wingers? BLM and ANTIFA. The golf course shooter, the Dallas shooting, and all the riots?

now let's see the stats for europe too

They'll put all whites in the same category but every 2 weeks when there's a muslim attack #notallmuslims

After Charlottesville if you support trump you're automatically a nazi.

CNN isn't even fake news anymore, it's pure propaganda.

Maybe the right-wing are more violent than the left because society seems to be TOLERANT of when left-wing people literally chimp out (destroying property), but when right-wing people try and make our voices heard, we're not listened to?

What a coincidence.

Depends on timeframe I guess but Oklahoma City is still the high score

FAKE NEWS

ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT

Fake study.

Fake stats manipulated by soros offshoot groups

Our vetting process is top. You need to look at the global statistics to see why.

Yeah, sage and reported

fixed it for you.

Gun nuts.

~I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself~

Winston S. Churchill

there's a study that keeps being circulated about how since 9-11 there have been more "right-wing extremist" terror attacks than Islamic terror attacks.

still gets played on the media. I would suggest actually reading the "research." they found every case where someone may have been a ""white supremecist" or KKK that killed someone and called it a terror attack. It is the most absurd shit I have ever read, but it didn't stop the left wing parasites from parading the headline.

>ADL

>General Hate

How'd they find out my callsign?!

>Source: ADL

Less reliable than the Daily Stormer.

They should count the 9/11 numbers.

White chimpouts are still chimpouts. Dylan Roof singlehandedly killed more people than BLM. Go bitch at him for fucking up the data.

>domestic extremists
So not counting attacks by foreign mudslimes then.

they're only counting 2007 - 2016 because, you know, nobody ever died before 2007 and even if anyone did, nobody would remember, so...what's the point, goy- I mean, guy? dude? my dude?

Source: Anti Defamation League.

Seems legit.

(((Coincidence)))