TURKEY BTFO BY GREECE

Greece has defeated Turkey (again) this time in being an advanced economy (unlike turkey which is a 3rd world shithole). More advanced economies have a lower birthrate than poor shitholes and as we can see Greece has a fertility rate of 1.3 children per woman while turkey (a thirdworld country) has a fertility rate of 2.05 which means that turkey is LIKE AN AFRICAN COUNTRY while Greece is a highly advanced and developed country.

TURKEY BTFO BY GREECE (AGAIN)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malakas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians_in_Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abazins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomaks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Davis_(business)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Catsimatidis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Metropoulos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Argyros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filaret_Galchev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Spanos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telis_Mistakidis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_billionaires_by_net_worth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both are 3rd world countries, björn

Greece is not third world Greece is an advanced and highly developed country.

>if your race dies out, you win
Sure is Sweden in here
[spoiler]cheap bait but amusing, I rate 8/10[/spoiler]

Turn off the vpn, andreas

>Fertility rate of 1.3

Why are you celebrating a declining population?

Look at the flag, then look at the post.
Et voilà, now you get the joke.

low fertility rate = advanced and developed county

it shows that Greece is MORE advanced and developed than shithole turkey.

bump

Yeah, yeah

Also there is absolutely no such thing like greece tried compete turkish army and their economy collapsed

I have to correct the record here. Kurds drive our average up.

why do shitholes celebrate breeding like chimps?
do YOU get any benefit from the multi-national corps that fuck you and your 3rd world shithole up the ass? oh well, by all means have some more genetic trash kids, it's not like you were meant for anything else, you're just human garbage that has the ability to multiply
> muh gdp
> muh product
> muh brithrates
how about lower populations that entail
> cheaper housing
> higher wages
> less personal debt
Oh wait, that can't be right only the bad bad goy might think that way
God, you subhumans are just pure scum and imbeciles on top of that
What, you think in the 21st fucking century you need a gorillion people to hold down the fort or to "fight"?
If the whiteman REALLY wanted he could cook up an antrax strain over the weekend specifically targeted at various genetic groups, then what the fuck are you gonna do?
never fucking mind automation
Whatever, let's just hope our planet hooks us up with another good extinction event, those ones are my favourites

wow, shit
Kurds literally breed like niggers
turkish-kurdish racewar when?

Greece has an economy?

Shut the fuck up you retarded nigger. If you are below replacement rate you will simply have too few people to take care of the elderly and children.

Even if you solve those somehow through technology, you will eventually die out. Eastern European countries are hemorrhaging population like mad, what's going to happen there eventually?

> y-you are gonna die out
> t. inbredroach
top kek
never mind the fact that government programs which can follow after mass expulsion of genetic trash such as yourself from the west, will bump birthrates to wherever the fuck they need to be (on top of all the benefits listed prior, that will in some form realize due to migrant scum getting kicked the fuck out), this "dying out" is never ever gonna happen in your fucking lifetime roachlet, whereas what CAN happen is white people organizing a world war against the trash that holds this planet hostage. Now THAT'S a fucking scenario, instead of your eternal roach cuckfic which reeks of sadness.
Post the cuckshed you live in RIGHT NOW, and then tell me with a straight face you can support the elderly and the children you poor piece of dogshit.
Go fuck a goat and off yourself after

>mfw turks think they can face the Greek army when they can't even face Kurdish rebels

The endless internet wars of turkey vs Greece and war scenarios are pointless because with those two countries will never happen and even if it happens, Russia and USA will intercede to end it as both have interests in keeping these two countries territorially intact.

What does the image say?

You have to go back, Stavros.

Eastern Anatolia is African-tier

"Turkey was a mistake"

-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Your "territorial intact" memes are a couple decades too old. If it's profitable to ruin both your shitholes, American and Russia will happily watch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malakas

>inbredroach
>mass expulsion of genetic trash such as yourself will bump birthrates
>migrant scum getting kicked the fuck out
>roachlet
>what CAN happen is white people organizing a world war
>Now THAT'S a fucking scenario
>roach cuckfic
>Go fuck a goat

my eyesight is pretty good but I'm not seeing the argument here

Holy fuck. RIP Mehmet

If you want to up your numbers I kindly invite to call back the millions of Turks that are living in Western Europe

So give Kurds back their lands you disgusting roach

sauce

you're inbred, it's fine that you don't understand
but if you wanted to know, you got shat on

The only reason turkeys fertility rate is so high is because of kurds having 6 kids a week.

Erdogan fears the kurd.

>calling another country shithole while living in a discount Germany

toppest kek

We need the land, I think kurds should be deported to northern Syria & Iraq and create their commie utopia there.

Just google turkish fertility rate by province.

ok

such a war would end in a stalemate anyway. Russia and USA would not support one of the two opposing sides, they would just throw their support at whoever they thought was better in their interests. But neither side would be able to claim to total victory.

< Turkish girl who would never date a swarthy Greek

sure thing, just damage control some cucked comment and don't forget to *heh*
meanwhile you're the retard who unironically thinks TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY a fucking cold war concept between USSR/US and how they divvy up the world back then, is gonna help him in 2017
you're obviously as dumb as a roach already, as I can see from this thread alone, so actually why don't you just go and have a war it's not like everything "greek" got bought by german banks for 50cents anyways

>Austria of all countries LARPing about war
>The country with one of the most pathetic military records of all of History wants to fight
Hahahahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes

There is a cold war being waged right now between US/EU and China/Russia. Territorial integrity does matter, which is why the US and their proxies will be defeated decisively in Syria.

Also you may mock Greek defence, but we do have the largest gdp NATO expenditure in Europe, and among the largest fleets. All used for the potential defence of the country. Greece is not an expansionary country and its military exists solely for defensive doctrine. The opposition of Turkey and Greece is pointless, and exist as to inflame and rile up internal support for the ruling parties of each country. The territorial limits of each country were settled in 1922, anything else is Turkish fantasies.

You do understand that i took a jab in your country specifically, right? You whole answer is invalid

fucking northern cuck

Yeah sure, but you also have greece with no money because they were one of 4 countries to save the Euro in the 90's.

In what fucking position are you to take jabs at anyone, I could wipe my ass with whatever I have in my wallet and use the money to pimp out every single female in your greekroach family.
Because you're poor.
You're much poorer than me and not even white.
Kill yourself, life isn't gonna get any better for you.
(this is a jab btw)

Erdogan has been managing the Kurds well. They feel more Turkish than they used to, more engaged in Turkish politics.

> Greece is a highly advanced and developed country.
Proxyposting is trully pathetic.

The LAST thing I'm gonna do, is get the current geo-political situation "told" to me by a fucking natocuck VASSAL
You get told when to jump and that's about it. Meanwhile there is a whole host of things which could be flipped for a good old war-profiteering conflict between Turkey and Greece, and you'd be aware of this if you realized that US and Russia actually LOVE wars, being the number 1 and number 2 of top weapon exporters.
The thing you're right about, is that it's them who're gonna decide the outcome but OH BOY, will they throw you roaches down the well for quick buck.
You probably wouldn't even see it coming, classic subhuman trait.
Good luck with fellow citizens like this you're deffo not just gonna get btfo

The whole leadership of the main leftist party which also supported Kurdish rights and ending the war with PKK is in jail. Sure Kurds are more accepted, but there are whole Kurdish cities in E.Anatolia that are under military control.

You are talking to a second class ship captain. I am making 8500€ a month when I am on board. Meanwhile you are sitting in your small-ass home and live off a desk job that makes you less than 2000€. Just accept that you got shat on and continue your life.

in case you wanted to know, I actually fell of the chair laughing
you redeemed yourself roachlet, you can continue cuckposting

the argument is you're fucking gay you brown nigger go soak your head

a fucking ship captain, holy shit I'm still lmfao'ing all over the place
rescue many refugees this summer, capitano?
or just fishing for crates that fall of german transports?

What german transports? They have none, Greek companies bought almost all of them. You do realise that Greece still is the leading the merchant fleets?

I know that is something you would not understand since your country has not been either politically or geopolitically significant in over 100 years, but something which every Greek knows, is the extent of the influence Greece has in three crucial things. 1.Location, 2.Religion, 3.Greek diaspora.

One is important because if America loses their naval bases in Crete they have no closer army base to reach Israel and the Middle-east. So America selling Greece down the road seems unlikely, considering also Turkey has grown more anti-american and has forced the Americans to pull out of Incirlik air base along with any nukes there.

The second is that Greece is also friendly to Russia. Russia has a potential natural gas pipe running from greek macedonia and Burgas. post-soviet Russia has always seen Greece as a potential ally due to having the same religion and Greece possessing the arch-bishopric of Constantinople, since religion as an ideology is extremely important for current Russia there is no reason why they would have malevolent intentions for it.

Three, the Greek diaspora is rich and prosperous and has aided Greece since the time of the Revolution in 1821. Without it Greece would never exist, and in times of great crisis it has always pulled through.

So to surmise, I would argue Greece is safer from the Turks than even your country which admittedly has a lot of Turkish immigrants).

you do realize that you're being at least 20 kinds of pathetic right now, captn' denbts?
how in the fuck are you still not too embarrassed to post, I bet you're just RIDICULOUSLY poor; that ship captain cuckfic couldn't have just come out spontaneously
or do you do this often?

>Crypto-galatian whose christian ancestors cucked to the sword

what the fuggg

off yourself, you role-playing cockroach I stopped reading after you tried to imply that
> greeks know things
when in the real world, greeks are dumbest motherfuckers imaginable and your diaspora-type bullshit exists with so many other subhuman nationalities, one might start to think chimps like you are just way too fucking stupid to make money without having an unfair advantage, because deep down you know you're inferior trash and HAVE to cheat
like what, am I supposed to be fucking impressed with some greek family that built 3 greek restaurants for money-laundering in bumfuck-nowhere? fuck off, vermin

I'll just leave this here and stop posting, since the Austrian knows better than me what I do for a living.

Not even that Turkey has a shitload of Circassians that were kicked out of the Caucasus, and they hate Turks even if they are sunni Muslims. She could also be of Pomak ancestry which is a slavic/greek mixed muslim ethnic group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians_in_Turkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abazins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomaks

P.S: There are 2 Greek ID's in this thread. Next time actually think to whom you are replying.

but you don't do shit for a living, you live with your mother, because you're a poor fuck with no future
it's so fucking obvious, maybe you should ask other people's opinions on those drivel-comments you've been posting, because I swear I could smell your virginposting coming from a mile away
but thanks for reminding me that another reason why our seas are used and polluted like trash, is because the head honchos are greekroaches
nice fucking "industry" you've got there to be proud of, you're the fucking dirty uber of crates
does greece own any ports or did germany "not" buy these as well?

That's interesting, thanks for sharing.

>Turkey has a shitload of Circassians
>and they hate Turks

lolwut they are literally seen as muh heritage faggots.

Also that girl paints herself.

he "PS'd" me!
the 20 iq ROACH hobbit, tried to PS me!!!!!
> hey btw there's 2 of us
10 COMMENTS AFTER I explicitly told him that his country-mates are absolute retards with a link to a comment of said country roach-mate
HAHAHAHA
2 utter greek retards, what a lucky man I am to have talked to you worthless dogs
here's the comment where I told you to fuck off with your gay roachbud btw

True, there are many posibilities. All examples of week minded christian europeans that gave in to greed and raised their children as muslims so they didn't have to pay taxes.

>Turks make Germans minority in Germany
>Turks become minority in Turkey

boy are you mad, stop sperging out. Like another user said Greeks are leaders in the merchant shipping business but have also expanded to other business ventures. We are similar to the Armenians, we started small but begun controlling key sectors in places where Jews/Americans could not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Davis_(business)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Catsimatidis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Metropoulos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Argyros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filaret_Galchev

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Spanos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telis_Mistakidis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_billionaires_by_net_worth

>she paints herself
I knew it.

based greeks, roaches are literal filth

alright have a good evening role-playing in this idiotic thread, you pathetic excuse for a human being
don't know what made you think anyone would want to read wikis about roaches, but hey, maybe you yourself might one day read the bullshit you spout and think
> hey, maybe I should help the planet and just off myself
and if you ever have any doubts, then remember that you really should off yourself because you actually are pathetic and so is your country

>So give Kurds back their lands you disgusting roach

>AMERIMUTTS IN CHARGE OF HISTORY

No actually i won't insult your subhuman kind this time, instead, i'm going to educate you as a human being for 5 minutes and try to educate you

When Turks invaded Anatolia in 1071, they expanded westward. Most Turks inhabited Central Anatolia because Central Anatolia is a huge steppe and geographically similar to Central Asia, except that there's a huge salt lake. Then Turks expanded to West, North and Southern parts from there.
Very few Turks actually stayed in Eastern part of Turkey because it's a mountainous region, and there were lots of Armenians there, so Turkish sultans offered Kurds from Mesopotamia free land in Eastern Turkey to settle there. Many Kurdish tribes settled in Eastern Anatolia to Islamize the Eastern part of Anatolia. Until early 1900s majority of Eastern Anatolia was Armenian+Kurdish with small amount of Turks (Tho some Turkish tribes have been Kurdified by Kurds in Urfa, Tunceli and other places). Then the genocide happened and Armenians either converted to Islam and live as Kurds (there are millions of them there) or died in Syrian deserts. Then Turkish government brought in more Kurds from Iraq in 1990s because Saddam gassed them. Also not counting Azerbaijani Turks and Terekemes in Eastern Anatolia because they were pretty irrelevant till 19th century

Please find a cure for you eternal assuhurt first, nobody here insulted you.

Also you should look into this before you start claiming superiority over anyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria

U dont have a sea.

I bet turks in austria live better than greeks in greece

This is pretty much correct
Kurds are same invaders as Turks. Except the fact that they didn't fight against Byzantines

Brazilian women are top tier

Fixd

ok gelasa

The country who gets outbred first by nigger or kurds win.

you forget the turks in "germoney" are actually kurds or low tier turks who immigrated for work in 1950s. But no, keep pushing the kurd agenda amerilard, it's not gonna turn into a Islamic state at all /s. Hint: the reason erdoroach is in power is due to all the syrians and kurds in Turkey.

This is really accurate. Roach even admitted the armenian genocide. You forgot to mention that the true turks were relatively few in number, and formed a ruling class substrate, that the majority of inhabitants were not debographicaly replaced by Turks, and the modern Turk is only around 15-20% Turkish geneticaly.

So what's the plan with the Kurds? Are you going to "turkify" them or something?

Mongoloid dna=!Seljuk dna
Stop making history up, Amerimutt.

Ancient Anatolia is before you turks arrived right? Or is that the original turks?

half of Kurds are already "Turkified". By Turkified i don't mean they call themselves Turk rather they're loyal to the state and speak Turkish and hate PKK. half of Kurds vote for Erdogan for example, a small minority votes MHP, some vote CHP and others vote for HDP.
Ancient Anatolia: Hittites, Hattis and Lydians.
there are legit retards here who think they're ancient anatolians and shit. Just like how some Uzbeks think they're Persian or how some Kazakhs think they're ancient Iranic scythian.

That chart is misleading. it represents the region with the highest admixture, which is ~25% learn to read.

Turkmen are decended from mixed populations too. The persians populated that area prior to their migration after the mongolian empire killed a huge chunk of them and broke their territiorial integrity.

>T-That c-chart is m-misleading
ok
Turkmens were Seljuks in case you didn't know it.

>discount Germany
we are the good part of germany, turknigger

It's the end times. It was God's plan we be overrun by retards and have nuclear weapons at the same time. Let's hope they're so stupid they can't figure out how to use them.