Is this true Sup Forums? Are the scottish controlling America?

Is this true Sup Forums? Are the scottish controlling America?

Yes, we are. :)

Finding an American with British lineage (not actually British) is pretty fucking easy.

More than half of them also have Irish lineage

What yah gonna do about it?

AYE ME LADDEH, VUH HOLE WURRRLDD IS UNDA VUH SPELL UV SCO'CH

>Barry O'Bama

>Barry O'Bama

Aren't most of them actually Irish though?

Really stirs my haggis

Ulster Scots.

Orange bastarts

All of Kennedy's grandparents were Irish and Obama is half Irish/half Kenyan. How are they Ulster Scots or even Scottish?

The scottish made the union coincidence?

Now they want to leave to join usa????????????????

the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

Celts were a mistake

americans don't typically understand the history of ulster

scots like adam smith made britain at the times hen the english had their heads so far up their ass it is remarkable

ulster scots made america by spreading to the frontier to escape the earlier ages of yankeedom attempting to reestablish tyrrany in the east.

america should have collapsed under the strain of democracy, if not for the ulster scots consistently telling them to fuck off and die

17th century Scotts really did build America. They were once the most educated race in the world. They'd get educated in Scotland, then come make their fortune in America. Wouldn't surprise me if they set up some secret societies.

FUCKING SCOTS KEEPING MY PEOPLE OPPRESSED

notably, as the english kept pushing things such as unionism, teetotalers, prohibition, insane bullshit like the communist projects that left entire villages starving, and quakerism, the scots had been pushing the frontiers, destroying central banks, promoting federalism, fighting central government

english yankees can suck dick and die

Scotts made the union boii

Are you a Scott? Do you have some recommended reading on this?

Finding scotts in an English colony

Wew lad

>MUH HERITAGE
>t. every burger ever

I've been wondering a long time about the relationship between Scotts and Jews under Freemasonry. As I understand it the Scotts started it, but now it's a tool used by the Rothchild's.

How far off am I? What else is there to know?

boiiiiii

I am an unholy union of scot and japanese

I can reccomend reading albion's seeds for a better idea of the conflicting modes of culture in america

more generally, you should read about the scottish enlightenment, during this period the scots figured out that central administration is retarded (adam smith) and the general idea of "moral hazard" (important!!!)

once you realize the european ethnicity of any individual american figure, you can't unsee. america NEVER melted people together unless their races blended

scots act like scots, english like english, every place, forever

seems legit

>once you realize the european ethnicity of any individual american figure, you can't unsee. america NEVER melted people together unless their races blended
>scots act like scots, english like english, every place, forever

Yep, the melting pot meme was pushed by Jews. It never really existed. I wish there were little segregated towns of different ethnicities all over America. Multicultural soup spoils quick.

nice try trying to divert our aims JIDF

>If you meet one asshole today, he was probably an asshole.

>If you meet assholes all day long, you're probably the asshole.

Interesting. New content for me.

checked , yeah whenever I see a slide thread I just flood it with redpills

>Tfw ginger norse-gaelic rape baby
>Only 3 surnames on my island
>Probably need to marry my 3rd cousin
Let it end.

Scottish names:
>Monroe
>Jackson
>Knox
Not sure about polk though
>Buchanan
>McKinley

And that is it.

The only super successful Scot in American Business was Carnegie. I think Mellon was Ulster-Scot, so him as well. Most People in America who have Scottish heritage are Scots-Irish rednecks in the Shenandoah valley and are very poor. Most others that came, came after the Scottish Enlightenment and were traders and professionals(Scotland had the best medical training for a long time so there would be a lot of doctors). They didn't come as big groups though and most just ended up as WASPs.

Ordinary Scots immigrated mostly to Canada and New Zealand.