>optics do matter especially in a meme war
>crude nazi copying is only detrimental and probably a cia tactic
>identitarian symbols are infinitely better for publicity
>never punch first

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=70nbr3IQVcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't find anything in your post to disagree with but what's up with that gay flag

new pc, don't have relevant images
it's somewhat relevant as i don't think the swastika is a bad symbol even inverted like actual nazi swastika
just needs a makeover not crude copying

Just stick with the trump movement we already had, be pro american and against antifa terrorist.Fuck that larping bullshit.

i'm not american tho
europe's only hope are identitarians

Then make your own movement dude.

who says i'm not making one already

I hope we've all learnt Sup Forums is a natsoc board
Oh wait there are unironical faggots going by pronouns, libertarian, Goldstein, anarchist
>GTFO
>ancap is a meme
>don't desecrate a swastika with piss

This is what the other side actually believes. This is wrong.

Do not hijack our movement because you are an inbred racist. Nazi means to be against the ZOG. It is the eternal enemy to mankind. It is the #1 enemy. Every other goal and agenda takes a far, FAR backseat.

Shut your fucking mouth on anything that isn't anti-ZOG(2nd amendment, anti-LGBT, anti-war, anti-Israel, anti-Crony capitalism).

If youre such a blue pilled faggot you have no idea: www.TheZOG.info/list-summaries

===

IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT
START WITH THE HOLOCAUST

IF YOU CAN MEME/VIRALIZE THE CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE "6 MILLION", THE HOUSE OF CARDS CRUMBLES...

This whole board and the whole "art right" movement are composed of retards who somehow think they're shrewd enough to crack complex conspiracies and subliminal propaganda, but don't know a shit about actual marketing and how to spread ideas to the public.

What an embarrassment.

Godspeed then.

>ancap fag
>not knowing how the 'x is dead, long live y' phrase goes

The point of the phrase 'x is dead, long live y' is to show a direct continuation of the monarchy, so usually x and y are both 'king', but they are separate kings. If old queeny dies it will be 'The Queen is dead, long live The King'

i see some shills crawled up from under the carpet

nice use of costanza arrows you dumb newfag
you need to go back
this kind of shit makes me sick

nice pasta, or maybe this is ironic?

umm that's what i meant, sweetie
the alt right is just the title, the substance should be changed

Spencer is a romantic and an idealist. But has this really been bad for the alt right? The attention has been huge and due to the unconstitutional treatment many cities are open to litigation

>sweetie
fuck off, faggot

You know that isn't how it works. When your group becomes a cesspool like the alt-right you have o admit defeat and rename yourself

Why do you keep calling people sweetie like a fuckin homo

ok then choose a catchy name
i'm all for rebranding

it's a shill tactic i use against shills

I had a quick piss while posting that
but you're right, I'm a newfag to cuckchan ever since I left as I normally browse on the deep side of the pool
try harder slavshit

attention was all good when he was saying the alt right is fighting for white interests but he believes all races should be allowed to be nationalist as well
now it's becoming infiltrated by nazi larpers and jew haters
face it, jews contributed a lot to western society
and we just need to become more like them

This, we need to rebrand.
14/76!

Cuck .inc
Larpers Anonymous
Faggots r Us

But seriously 14/76 is a pretty great name. Also, if there were to be another iteration of this, don't let the pathetic 'nazis' in, they are just pretentious cunts who ruin any chance of a message being heard.

I learned something. Ditch the swastikas. Get a meme mask.

you are larping as a nazi in fucking s*ain lmao
meanwhile your women are being run over in the streets
what a joke of a country, it was never white anyway

It won't hurt to re-create that thread from time to time

14/76 not bad

jews are at the core of western identity, goy

if you read your history books you would know that dictatorships are inevitable every once in a while to prevent a civilization from collapsing in a state of emergency. Romans would elect a dictator for this reason. But retards like to think dictarship = facism = hitler = bad.

hopefully the non-retards can get their shit together and setup a proper dictatorship, because the masses are too fucking stupid to get it right. Yes that might involve not using a symbol that easily triggers dumbasses to think your evil. Just remember direct democracy is a psyop to undermine a civilization, and it needs to be gotten rid if you don't want your civilization to collapse.

Although, I wouldn't mind having it be a little more related to the world, or maybe if we could think of europe specific ones?
This, not to mention Hitler wasn't even much of a dictator.

i just want to cut the state to it's bare minimum and keep our people homogenous even if that entails dictatorship

Just call yourself something like Fascist, conservative, populist or Paleo-Libertarian, depending mostly on where you land on economic issues. There's no need for these stupid movements like the "alt-right". I'm getting more and more convinced it's just an attempt to take right-wing conservative ideas, and having internet-celebrities making them sound idiotic.

The more I consume actual right-wing intellectual content, the more I realize that the role of Richard Spencer and Lauren Souther etc, is just to present sound political and economic theory in a way that makes it seem retarded. These people are not necessary. The "Alt-right" (although it's still fairly poorly defined, making it even more suspicious) is largely just a re-branding of ideas already well articulated by respectable academics and otherwise smart people. The "Alt-right" is a contained ideology of controlled opposition, idiots, and people confused with how to brand their mixed political views.

i just use nationalist capitalism for my flavor of pure ideology but it's a shitty name and probably not accurate anyway

what do you think of Hans Hoppe and Jared Taylor?

I love Hoppe, but know little of Jared Taylor. Is he a respectable alt-right representative?

he's strong on race realism and white identity and is very eloquent
i don't think he's alt right, has his own thing, American Renaissance

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
tried to find some material for you but shit
i never expected to find this
fucking cenk, he's getting bombarded by literal redpill nukes and that's 5 years ago
he's a literal roach nothing can harm him

>nasi larper lol
lolithoughtpolwassatire.png
Thanks for the insult, I'm sure this post would make the (((allies))) proud

>b-bu-but your women
Your women are utter hores that would throw themselves at any mudslime,
They already send nudes to sholomo so what do you care

>you're not white! btw i hate hwhite supremacists
You shure about that mongrel? Ever heard of the inquisition? purification of blood? Persecution of converted moors? Spanish nobles thought they had blue blood while you fags got cucked by the roaches and Slavs were a Slaves once more,
Believe the Anglo propaganda all you wish slavshit, It's your choice to stay a tadpole

As someone who has stoically tolerated your Nazi LARPing for years, I'm glad you idiots have finally realized that emulating the most morally unambiguous evil man in the last few centuries is a bad PR move.

Are you fucking joking, he just triggered the Rahowa 30 years early

Any videos or articles you can post?

I think the problem with most of the alt-right is that they present controversial views on sensitive topics in the edgiest way possible. Making huge claims and then they procede to poorly justify it, and exaggerate them beyond what's reasonable.

They're only good at garnering attention, but can't win anyone over when granted it. As opposed to the few hardline right-wingers in academia, who actually does a good job of arguing for their position, but not as many people know who they are.
I bet more liberals know of Richard Spencer than Hans Hoppe, the first reaffirms their incorrect beliefs, with his flamboyant rhetoric and limited debating skills, and the second debunks them.

And having read briefly about Jared Taylor it wouldn't surprise me if doesn't want to associate with them.

Thanks.

satire is all good but you don't get that 99% of the people irl don't get satire or sarcasm today

fix your women then instead of letting them breed with Aziz and Mustapha
women just follow the most powerful man

>you fags got cucked by the roaches
slovenia is pure tell that to the croats and serbs

just put "Jared Taylor" into youtube or "American Renaissance" i think some videos even include Hoppe on the panel
don't know which one to recommend but this is the first i watched
youtube.com/watch?v=70nbr3IQVcs

beautiful

>(((your)))
i've been calling out pol on this bullshit years ago but i gave up and for a while it seemed to be going well
now's a perfect time for reformation though

stop sowing d/c antifa, show us your real flag.

at least read the thread