One of the terrorist was from Melilla

One of the terrorist was from Melilla
Ask a Melillian anything

How come you hate Spain, there is literally no reason?

I dont hate Spain,melillian are very patriotic people

uh oh, the part of morocco Spain "occupies", that's it boys, it isn't islamic terrorism anymore it is secular resistance against white imperialism.

the terrorists want a holy war with the west

why don't they realize they wont get it until they successfully kill 'the protected' class of societies elite/political class

all those citizens that get run over are basically garbage to policy makers

they need to kill politicians if they want their holy war

because they are retarded

Fucking white males it's all their fault

Thats not right Mohammed Melilla has been part of Spain for more than 5 centuries even before Morrocco was the country as we know today

Wouldnt you be considered a Melillanial?

most of those terrorists are selfish melomaniacs, they don't care about the greater scheme, they just want to be respected by their muslim brothers and go to heaven.

the thing with islamic heaven is that the families support their sons blowing themselves up because martyrdom grants heaven to some members of their families aswell.

who cares about facts, leftists will say what I said.

what do they do with the illegal immigrants that make it to spanish territory, when they catch them?

what are your thoughts on the inmigration problem in spain?

Would you trade Melilla for Gibraltar?

How are the relations with Ceuta?

I once met a girl from Melilla, she was extremely hot. Are girls hot down there?

How's the weather?

This is a reporter from CNN. Do you know why they wanted to copycat Charlotteville

What part of Iraq is melililililia in?

are ethnicaly spanish or moroccan.?

They go to what is called CETI which is a place where they have a place to live and food until they are either deported or the city let them go to the peninsula.The problem is that they are allowed to be free on the city which sometimes cause security problems so our citizens dont feel safe anymore since we have this inmigration problem.Our city used to be extremely safe.
My opinion is that we should either deport more inmigrants or that they shouldnt be allowed to walk over the city by themselves and in case of robbery or whatever is the crime they should be kicked out inmediatelly and follow the rules.We should also improve our fence and make it electrical

African Cities were a mistake

NeverIt depends... we have every type of girls from blonde pale blue eyes to arabs
28 sunny as always but its very wet so the feeling is very hot
Not sure if there are more ethnic morroccans now but I know it is probably the european city with the bigest percentage of muslims by population

>until they are either deported or the city let them go to the peninsula
how do they decide it? and how many get in, more or less?

We try to trace where they come from and deport them to their places if its not possible to determine it then they can either stay in our city or to go ro the peninsula (and get the chance to get rhe nacionality)
They come in waves usually around 500

what's melania like? does she really speak 6 languages?

Is Melilla an Arabic country?