Why are Irish people so hated around here? Or is it just a meme? If it is can someone explain what's so funny about it...

Why are Irish people so hated around here? Or is it just a meme? If it is can someone explain what's so funny about it? Makes y'all look like retards desu.

It's just you who's the retard congratulations.

irish people are literally niggers who have white looking skin

We're not, it' friendly banter. Everyone is considered nigger tier here.

>people

>be Irish
>hate U.K. want be free
>wtf mate, why u leave EU?
Po-tat-o

You die without potatoes and allow the rape of your own children. You are maxi-nigger my friend

No one really hates the Irish, you cunts just can't take bantz

We don't die without potatoes when the (((Anglo))) is kept away.

> "can't take bantz"
>says the american

you've never been to ireland have ya? its even more "banty" than the UK, so much so that our more edgy comedians i.e. Tommy tiernan never caught on in england

>never caught on in england
We just couldn't understand a goddamn word he was saying.

Just like a Nigger to blame someone else.

>tfw Irish
>tfw all the dopey nationalists making up some weird new Nazi cause to feel white
>i just fly an Irish flag
>no one complains, no controversy
>both politics parties kiss my ass on st patrick's day

Well, in the states, at least, they can't seem to un-fuck their political affiliations. They elected Ted Kennedy to office from the 1960s to the day he died. He was a prolific criminal, and a habitual, politcal and amoral shit stain. He rode on the notoriety of the Chappaquiddick submarining catastrophe straight into the political stardom. He was more detestable than the irish-americans that elected him, but not by very much; trust me. This fucking piece of shit should have been drawn and quartered, then re-membered and blood transfusioned to keep him alive through the agonizing pain of a slow and excruciatingly painful death; just to be resuscitated and made to go through it again.

For this reason alone, there is more than enough reason to irrevocably ethnically cleanse Massachusetts.

We are the last free and sane place in the world. They hate us for it.

The Irish are great aside from the constant binge drinking

The Irish great because of the constant binge drinking.

>We are the last free and sane place in the world.
I wish that were true.

Ive never seen worse degenerates than english women. flabby ass cheeks hanging out of cellulite containers called skirts.

Disgusting illiterate whores lad

Daily reminder the Irish are the master race and celtic-druid descendants of Atlantis

Always bad ass rebels , IRA , etc.

Always rebel against the King of England

Ireland is based

I'm honestly pretty damn jealous of the Irish right now because they've got the National Party and I'm stuck voting for the same party that Mitt Romney and John McCain are a part of.

Just fly a swatsika flag

>tell them we fly one or the other.
problem solved.

Ireland is fucking fantastic
Western Ireland man reporting here. 10 black people at my school and one mixed. Can you murifucks say the same?

Kings of Ireland are decended from Satans army.

according to folklore

I dunno

Thin Lizzy rules

Yes. Central Ohio, around 3 blacks in my entire public school district. It's not as bad as Europeans think it is.

Can't be a rebel unless a master race has subjugated you, stupid fucking leaf.

Its a meme you stupid fucking spic

10 is alot really, considering how much they cost to keep and them. 10 years time and it'll be 100's.

We're hated because people are jealous. British hate us because we are 10% of their population, Americans because we are 10% of theirs, Aussies because we are 10.5% of theirs and Leafs because we are a whopping 15% of theirs. It is very hard for these people to understand why Irish cock has been so successful at colonizing their countries. Also Brits are still mad that a handful of Irishmen armed with nothing more than farming implements more or less brought about the beginning of the end of empire. They hate us so much that they can't bear to leave the north of the country, maybe its the superior landscape of Ireland that keeps them here but they will leave eventually. Yanks hate us so much that they have continuously tried to invade us through tourisim, but we have fought them off using nothing more than local slang, quaility bants, rain and a couple of overpriced souvenirs. Maybe they just want to be like us but they never will.

Just a meme, everyone lusts after cute natural redheaded girls.

THIS

like in that Aussie movie it says: "what is an Irishman but a nigger turned inside out?"

'ere in the States, we bred 'em with west Congoans to create Boss Niggers.

>y'all
Stop bringing shame to our country retard

are you not aware of the pakistani rape gangs that dominate your northern cities?

A lot of Irish descendants are very liberal here in America,
Anyone else notice this?

speaking of Boston, don't forget when a million potatoeniggers got triggered by Mooninite LiteBrite sets.

Its the churchs filloque influence desu

Says the nation with pakie rape gangs and Jimmy Saville

Fuck off

Anyone else notice a massive influx of micks recently?

Is Hibernia uncucking?

It's just bants you fucking mongoloid

Tommy Tiernan is shit, user. He only appeals to drunk farmers who think cursing about the Catholic church is edgy.

This fucking shit was started by that Ruberbandit cunt being OFFENDED on Twitter.

They used to be funny now they are just insufferable morally righteous upper middle class cunts. Like Bill Burr

>niggers like to blame someone else for their problems
>Sup Forums literally blames everything on the JOOOOS
Really gets da noggin joggin

This really. Its stale shit that appeals to rebellious pensioners who think mocking the church is being really edgy. Fuck knows why people watch him.

I haven't noticed any more than normal really. But I hope you're correct.

An user is organising something to counter their bullshit. Can't wait.

Well I'll give my two cents for what it's worth.

The only time I met an Irish person was during a traineeship at the European Union. He was a ginger, he was a cunt, he had a terrible sense of humour, he kept complaining about every single fucking thing and you could barely understand what he said between his crooked teeth.

So either I ended up finding a strange specimen of Irishman or most of them are like that.

They're hated because they're the only white race immune to liberal white guilt. It's jealousy

Also, Collin Farrell.

This is false lol. They have Irish kids in mock slavery chains to experience the pain blacks went through.

High-quality shitpost. Cheers, fellow potata eater

I may be studying in Galway or Cork.
The cities look amazing.
T-t-the Irish aren't going to be mean to me a-a-are they?

Isn't that Australia?

Can confirm. Irish are very cucked. Even the nationalists here just think "British out! Muslims in!"

They're not. Whites need to stick together. Good song writers too

>They're hated because they're the only white race immune to liberal white guilt.

If you think this is true, you haven't been paying attention. The Irish have the unique characteristic of having colonial guilt despite never being colonisers.

The universities are responsible for this, particularly the sociology departments, and it's being pushed by people in the media and entertainment industry here.

Rubberbandits yesterday recommended a book about the Irish written by a cultural marxist professor who wants to ABOLISH the white race.

>and allow the rape of your own children

>tfw Anglo-Irish master race

The looks and charm of an Irishman combined with the cunning of the eternal Anglo.

Damn it feels good to be the average Australian.

Its just sad.
They are the sort to take the mick out of working people and be snide in their humour.
They are decent artists but their SJW stuff is risible
Galway is good but I'd try get something in Dublin. Its absolutely buzzing these days everyone wants to move their

Nah, he's just a fucking ginge. I know very few Irishmen like that, even the closest ginge I know isn't that bad fer jayzus.

They're cool.

Except Ulster volunteers and IRA. Violent cunts.

>tfw Irish but brought up in UK
>tfw strongly nationalist but literally all white/nationalist groups in the UK have a solid history of absolutely shitting on and hating the Irish

feels a bit pointless desu

And no they won't be mean.
You'll be grand. We are very similar even down to social manners and the way we conduct ourselves.

Lots of English people actually say Ireland reminds them of what England used to be.

>Galway is good but I'd try get something in Dublin. Its absolutely buzzing these days everyone wants to move their
I want to study in a small city near the coast and nature either in Scotland or Ireland. Not many places to choose from with decent universities.

That is like me saying all Americans are retarded because I saw Kanye on television. All Americans aren't retarded and basing your opinion of Irish people on one individual is a bit stupid. You really need to speak to more people user. Granted we have quite a few people like you described but in the main we're a pretty ok group of people.

Euros hate them for being genetically inferior to anglo-saxons and nords. Americans hate them because of immigrant culture, how they get involved with underground crime, are generally obnoxious assholes who obsess over "the old country".

Actual Irishmen are pretty cool from my experiences, it's the plastic paddies that can fuck off.
I'd love to visit the country one day but I don't want to be grouped in with annoying *muh heritage* American tourists.

>Lots of English people actually say Ireland reminds them of what England used to be.
I agree with this.

Galway is brilliant, just there last week. Cork is great too, Dublin is grand, but it's getting more like the Congo every year...

>They are the sort to take the mick out of working people and be snide in their humour.

Look at their Twitter today. They shared a rumour about Game of Thrones being shared in Limerick and a lot of comments ripped the piss out of Limerick's hardman scumbag image. Then Blindboy got offended by the comments mocking Limerick even though THE CUNT HAS MADE A CAREER out of mocking Limerick, it's image and the working class.

Fucking wanker.

The [[[Irish]]] don't want you to know about the IQ (Irish Question)

Galways your place then. Plenty of trad pubs. Connemara nation park nearbye and tons of hiking like Croagh Patrick.

Galway is arty and a little crusty. Wouldn't be too hard getting a bit of cannabis and a few cans. Comfy as fuck. Guards are very chill too

You are literally to blame for everything wrong in the world. Fucking beady eyed (((Anglo)) rats.

>Lots of English people actually say Ireland reminds them of what England used to be.

You're right on that one.

That's good to know.

>That is like me saying all Americans are retarded because I saw Kanye on television.

I never said anything like that. Read my post again.

>we die without food
People die when they are killed.

>allow the rape of your own children
Don't throw bricks from glass houses.

>You are literally to blame for everything wrong in the world
ellaborate

I don't mind them. My step-mother's Irish and pretty much the embodiment of the stereotype: dim-witted, highly religious, and generous with money.

What is a metaphor

> t. McGreggor

dont you call the northern irish white niggers?

>obnoxious assholes who obsess over "the old country".

Thats Irish Americans, they are a totally different breed, nothing at all like people born, bred and living here.

In that case, Galway. It's a small city near the coast and is a student-friendly city.

No harm looking at UL in Limerick too. It's a bigger city than Galway but is a good base for exploring the west or Ireland. Less than an hour's drive to Cliffs Of Moher and Kerry. An hours drive to Galway. An hours drive to Cork. A 2 hour drive to Dublin.

It's a meme. Anyone who's ever met an irishman irl would know how friendly they are.

The Irish have an average IQ of 92.

It's mostly just bantz. Any genuine anti-Irish sentiment, dissipated a long time ago. Fun fact. The population of British people with full/partial Irish heritage, is larger than that of Ireland itself.

Lmericks a top city. Moyross was demolished years ago and the knackers are all jailed or murdered. It gets a bad rep but its a lovely place. Everytime I visit I like..

For some reason every beure from Limerick on tinder is an absolute cracker.

We are sheltered as fuck so a few gangster feuding makes us think its Mexico 2.0

hey satan

>Irish are people
>Irish exist
>Irish aren't a madeup Bong faggot fantasy like hobbits and sprites

yeah youre somewhat right youre pretty much free from shit but us too

>The population of British people with full/partial Irish heritage, is larger than that of Ireland itself.

Any sources? Not that I'm implying I don't believe it, it's just I can use it to cease any divide and conquer instances.

>dim-witted, highly religious, and generous with money.

Thats just old people from any country.

Oh yes, definitely.
It's very Sweden-tier on the surface though.
Hopefully the somewhat ingrained skepticism towards tryhards and whingers will keep the soil fertile enough for the inevitable counterreaction.

Ireland's got the "boomer" problem same as the Americans, though ours are probably half a generation later than the Americans and they only kicked off in the late 90s. Clueless gullet-fillers who think that money is everything and the church and/or nationalism is the "problematic" part of Irish history and relevant as a boogeyman nowadays.

We apologise for the tinkers. They are hated here as well. Farmers despise them the most.

Nah we love the Irish here.

Irish have the best bants next to ozzies

fuck Canada and the UK. Canada just sucks in general and the UK are stuck up shit bags who can't bant. Uk bant is some dumb shit with crap humor that no one likes.

Irish bantz is golden

>Moyross was demolished years ago

Nah, lad. Moyross is still there. They just knocked a few houses and built apartment blocks. Knackers still live there and in other parts of the city.

Just avoid the 3 or 4 bad housing estates and Limerick is great.

Was born near Kennedy Land in Mass and have since moved to the deep South. Best decision I've ever made.