Hypothetically, would resigning now be his greatest strategic victory

Hypothetically, would resigning now be his greatest strategic victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For what gain?

No

Trump will never resign.

Wishful thinking faggot.

Yes. The longer he stays in office, the longer he drags everyone down with his incompetence. If he resigns he might appear a martyr.

I wouldnt blame him if he did. We dont deserve a president like him.
Our society is so far gone that not even trump can save us anymore.
God speed trump.

nice try, McCain

Trump is literally batman

No, dissolving the American government and using the military to instill himself as dictator for life, and pater patris, and then actually forming RWDS to hunt down communists would be.

Wtf i hate batman now.
We need to remove everything that is batman. All comics and toys. LOVE NOT HATE!

Yes he can and yes he will, you're just under the impression this shit is actually working. Remember back to the election, they tried stuff like this every other week with the Khans and all that shit.

But now hes has even more enemies after this shit. As if it wasnt hard enough to get shit down before. I feel bad for him.

>would resigning now be his greatest strategic victory.

WHY?? Trump has been a great president so far. The media literally HATE the man. If he cured cancer tomorrow they would complain "what took you so long".

He's a fucking idiot though.

Thats the problem. How can he be sucessful id literally the whole governemnt is against him. Its shitty.

I know centrists and more right leaning Democrats who didn't like Trump before the election (I'm in Boston), they all love the shit out of Trump's hardass nature now that he's in office and hate the media and whiners.

No. (((They're))) getting desperate and floating out the fake notion that he wants to quit.

no one cares what you think

George Washington and several founding fathers admired Cincinnatus.

They straight out said that if the country got too left wing and was on the verge of collapse, a patriotic conservative should become dictator and then reform congress under the spirit of the original constitution.

Trump could pull a Cincinnatus, hunt down Bolsheviks, and once they are dealed with he can secure the USA's existence for future generations.

It's a shadow edict for conservatives, the torchbearers from the founding fathers.

Antifa, Alt-Left, BLM, Black Nationalist, MECHA... all these guys want to rip up the constitution.

They are enemies of the Republic, enemies of the state.

If the Republic is going to survive, Trump has to declare war on them.

>How can he be sucessful id literally the whole governemnt is against him.

It is NOT.. the MEDIA is telling you it is.
Lots of spineless shits will try and get some media points by denouncing anything and everything he says.
Ex. McCain who LITERALLY ran for office claiming he would repeal Obama care, voted FOR Obama care so he could get Media points.
McCain is traitor to the Republican cause, FUCK how I despise the cancerous lying worm.

>being this much of a cuck

it would be quite funny seeing america descend into power grabs, anarchy and back stabbing.
trump has been so destabilising to vested global interests in america they are using every single trick in the book to discredit him, they aren't even hiding it, they have enough plebs onboard not to worry.
the fragile world in which normal people live is being fractured and they can't have any of it. technology is one hell of a thing these days, big companies don't like you? prepare to face their wrath.
I ask trump to resign, not because I don't like him but because it will bring so much chaos. I'd write up a good resigning speech to exposing this fragile world and it's weakness in which we all exist.

that is Trump's entire career: sucker a bunch of investors, take them for a ride, rape them up the ass, declare victory, exit via bankruptcy, investors and partners go broke but Trump always comes out richer

Go fucking add sharia law to your county already fucking leaf

Resignation is the only way Trump can avoid embarrassment over possible collusion with Russia. It's Trump's only move.

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

Resign, no chance, he's holing up with the military this weekend and making a move on the deep state. He is still gathering power, we still haven't seen his final form.

what mythological figure will his final form be? I can't wait, this timeline has been one of the best

I expected him to be good, maybe great but he's wildly exceeded my expectations.

>we still haven't seen his final form.

Battle Trump is best Trump

That's not Trump, he's not nearly orange enough.

Trump has actually restored my faith in God, the events of the last two years don't seem possible without divine intervention. The other side restored my belief that Satan is real.

Gary Cohn is the one who should resign.

Nice try, McCain. Tumor gonna getcha