Muslims run over people monthly

>Muslims run over people monthly

#notallmuslims #prayforthevictims

>white guy runs over people once

#endwhitenationalism ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!

Why is it ok if Islam does it?

Because Islam is the final redpill.

The left is pretty open about wanting white genocide. They don't care if their hypocrisy is pointed out.

Exactly what's going on
The joos and left media who are importing Muslims and refusing to acknowledge terror attacks are destroying the world

When the fuck do Muslims run over people, you fucking idiot?

Are you fucking kidding?

The white male was trying to kill people because he hated them. The (potential) Muslim attacker probably had mental illnesses like PTSD. Right wing hate is still more serious.

People are retarded. Solved. They can't even see how indoctrinated they are.

>When the fuck do Muslims run over people, you fucking idiot?

Because Islam will slit your throat if you criticize it.
Whites will cry and swear they're not evil racist nazis. Weak, hence the perfect target. It's the same reason you see Christianity attacked

or the Sup Forums version :^)

>Muslims run over people
get all of them out!

>white guy runs over people once
the actions of one individual doesn't represent the whole

it's the same for both sides

kys goat fucker

>flag

North Korea is only in such a dire state because of the US destabilizing communist societies.

because the left is the bad side
muslims and niggers are naturally savages, but whites don't, so their crimes are normal and the other ones aren't

You forgot

#charlottecopycat

>comparing Sup Forums to literally all of social media and the news

Fag.

It's your flag to, aquafresh.

The media is run by the Alt-Left
gys

Salsa on the woman pls

It's the opposite of when people say Islam is violent, but call white supremacists line wolves with mental health issues.

The reality is that all attackers, regardless of ideology have serious mental health issues. Also, all political ideologies are inherently violent, and play a part in empowering the mentally ill.

Pic related

Left and muslims hate anything related to christians/white people.

Literally right click and search by image for name

>Salsa on the woman pls
With her East Asian boyfriend

We wouldn't want to offend them

>#endwhitenationalism ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!

mixing up white nationalists with white people in general here my friendo

Those are just radical extremists who practice the religion of Radical Extremism.

Really nigga

(you)

Yes I say its time we had Equality in Terrorism...Everyone should be treated Equally and be given the proper opportunity to commit terrorist acts regardless of their Race ,creed or Political views.

This comment actually managed to trigger me wtf

>getting triggered by obvious bait

That looks like a tumour growing.

Well excuse me for not being born a shitposter

Islam and white nationalism are both right-wing conservative anal-cancerous ideologies which should be wiped out ruthlessly.

I have come to the conclusion that the Right should fully embrace Islam.

Not surprising. They are both the same.

No they aren't. I'd be down for white sharia but that's about it.

>one wants to kill people for not being in their cult

>the other just want moral family values and for everyone to stop whining despite how good they have it.

Yup, totally the same.

because muslim brother hood have setup a lot of twitter accounts and know how to subvert dumbasses to make it look like terroism is okay. good luck trying to fight back because its pretty obvious poltards are way behind when it comes to social media subversion.

Yes, the millions upon millions of verified twitter accounts are headed by Muslims.