Do you support being able to fly the Confederate flag?

Do you support being able to fly the Confederate flag?

Why or why not?

Yes because they were the good guys
You're showing the rebel flag though

Legally anyone should be able to fly any symbolism as part of our 1st amendment protection of free speech, the profane not included

>Do I support free speech?
Yes

Maybe we should have just been some sort of american dictatorship so these kinds of stupid questions wouldn't be asked 200 years later.

I grew up in the south, and I'm used to seeing it flown by redneck idiots who use it as a symbol of rebellion. They probably couldn't tell you when the Civil war happened. Its just a flag.

Yes, bring back slavery!

No. These faggots imported all the negroids here and kept wages down for white men. They never even had the decency to send them back to Africa.

Yeah, it stands for Southern pride.

The Northerners are just jealous as they have no culture of they're own outside of identikit Cities with the same shops and restaurants, and identical suburban homes

1st amendment.

yes you can fly whatever flag you wish, even an antifa or nazi flag if you wish

yes, history must be preserved, taught, learned
any attempt to remove history ON ANY SIDE BY ANY SIDE must be met with serious consequences
whats done is done, if you want to change your situation, don't blame dead men march forth and do what you think is right

>What was reconstruction.
You faggots let the farm equipment free you should have sent them back.

Sure, but the 1st amendment doesn't protect you from being called out for the faggot you are and/or losing your job for projecting a faggy image that could damage your company. no one likes loser traitors, after all.

Hell yeah. The Confederates are Americans too. They wanted to protect there way of life just like what the right is doing today.(dispite the fact that they were fucking leftists)

Yes because no matter what anyone says, it's part of our history and many brave men died defending the souths right to exist and not be constantly harassed by the yankee north. It's a sign of rebellion when one finds the government is unfair and totalitarian. If anything, the south continued the spirit of the minute men

yes... hopefully several liberal progressives will be driven into a suicidal depression when they see it.

No I don't. Because i'm a crazy facist that likes to censor people.

No
It's a symbol of treason

Nothing wrong with the flag. Idiot leftist who have no brain cells associate the flag to mean nothing but "slavery gud, blacks bad". But the civil war was about so much more, hell, these idiots actually think the war was about "freeing the slaves" when really it was just a strategic tactic to weaken the South and to cause internal disruptions.

Tldr libtards are idiots that don't know history.

To the British the American flag is a symbol of treason also, but they got over it and let us have our so called "Culture"

>the CSA imported them
>CSA 1861-1865
>importing slaves was made illegal in 1807
>being this much of a yank bluepilled good goy faggot and not knowing they were imported by Kike merchants sold to Kike land owners

5% of whites owned niggers, 40% of jews owned niggers

Do you think the revolutionary war was a civil war?

The Confederates were all Democrats. You americans are taking this (((bait))) hook, line and sinker: what the left is doing is to use the pride of the Southerners against them.

Jefferson Davis was a Democrat, Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Democrat, the KKK was entirely composed by Democrats. Abe Lincoln was a Republican, the GOP was funded by the Whigs who wanted to end slavery. I could continue ad infinitum.

By destroying the statues of Confederate heroes, the Left is trying to do to the Civil War what they did with WWII: frame the losers as "Right" and the winners as "Left". Don't let them. It was the Left who enslaved the black people, and it's still enslaving them (by using gibsmedat instead of beatings and lynchings).

If you really love the South and despise the Left, don't let the Left frame you for THEIR crimes.

>The American Revolutionary War, also known as the American War of Independence, was a war that began as a conflict between GREAT BRITAIN AND HER THIRTEEN COLONIES which declared independence as the United States of America

Yup, basically the Brits done goofed

yes becasue if you start censoring things then you can start censoring thoughts.

Why am I not surprised someone from outside the USA is once again making these stupid ignorant statements about the history of our country? Go read a fucking history book.

From his quality of English i'd guess he a American or Brit in Italy or on proxy

It doesn't matter if I support it because it's protected by law.

>You shouldn't be able to fly the confederate flag, it represented slavery and doing terrible things to your fellow man
>Unironically flys the American flag

I frankly think you should be able to fly whatever kind of flag you like, its just hypocritical.

People here in Alberta do, mainly just as a tribute to "Dukes of Hazzard" show. That daisy had legs from here to Missouri, whoof whoof

Of course not, why would I offend vulnerable minorities, poor transgender Black women?

I believe that all fags should be able to fly

Obviously.

The Confederates were/are traitors. We does anyone support traitors?

>by using gibsmedat
>implying it's not the blacks enslaving whites by taking our money
Boomers were a mistake

no
it makes my buck get angry and then he beats me

There's nothing brave about them. They all died traitors and rot in hell to this very day.

>The Confederates were/are traitors. We does anyone support traitors?

Strange way of looking at it... Had they won then the Union would have been the traitors.

Remember the victors write the history books and the defeated are always wrong.

I support the flying of the Confederate National flag, of which that battle flag is not. I'm not from Tennessee; I do not give a fuck about that flag, which was designed because Jews like Benjamin had a problem with the original design.

I understand the Southerners feel the North has screwed them, but this isn't the point: the point is the Left is trying their damned best to paint all Southerners as literal Nazis by telling you guys that the Civil War was all about slavery vs. abolitionism. Democrats controlled the Confederacy, Republicans the Union, and this is a fact. The slave owners and the original KKK members were all Democrats, and this is a fact. It is really me who never read an history book? Or the commie traitors have already started to rewrite american history books saying that Lincoln was a gay Democrat and General Lee was an evil pro slavery Republican who never freed his house niggers and went on to found the KKK?

They tried.

We fly that flag all the time in the south. Only yankees get upset over it.

I support flying any flag.

>The Confederates were/are traitors. We does anyone support traitors?

All this meme proves is that the poster is ignorant of American history and legal structure.

>both sides running into certain death
>less men, less industry pumping out ammo, weapons etc
>no surplus of Irish immigrants to replace dead soldiers
>still gave the Union a run for their money early in the war
>not brave
If you don't have a vagina, I'd be shocked.

>1st amendment right to speech
Nothing further need be said

Because the people that do support them are the same they are traitors to there country and believe they are better than anyone else.

It's the naval jack of the largest pro-slavery insurrection in history. It is directly linked to the cause of slavery and white supremacy.

Yes because a more ''''free'''' and libertarian Government makes it easier for Islam to spread

Yes.

"Hate Speech" should not be censored because then you get the paradigm of "Who Determines What Hate Speech Is?" which is ALWAYS abused ie: Google / Youtube censoring every legit conservative blogger as "hate speech"

first amendment of the Constitution you cunt sludge

The King of England would like to speak with you

No. It's hatespeech and offensive to blacks. Blacks are the center of the universe. Everything should revolve around them. Their feelings are critical to the operation of this country and should be protected and sheltered, at any cost.

>insurrection
The south legally seceded under the 10th amendment. It wasn't illegal to secede until 1869, 4 years after the civil war.

What i'm really implying is that the whites will be enslaved by the (((Left))) too, and the niggers will be our overseers, if we don't stop playing into their hands and continue to bicker with the nogs instead of fighting the (((commies))). Just make the gibsmedat system disappear and leave the niggas to their own devices. How are they supposed to ruin the life of the whites without whitey money supporting them?

I agree, Boomers were a mistake.

Also, the fuckers out there now calling the Confederates traitors don't realize there were zero Confederates tried and found guilty of treason against the US. Not even Jefferson Davis.
Butthurt fags and niggers; the South may have lost, but we did it with style.

No symbol for any ideology should be banned. People have the right to be proud of anything they adhere to, and to show that pride to the world in any form that does not harm others physically or physically disrupt traffic / movement of people.

But that also means you can't ban BLM or gay pride shit, either.

No Confederate was ever tried for treason against the US. Not even Confederate president Jefferson Davis.

>ehh 50/50

Freedom of speech means all speech

They were traitors and losers, not much of a legacy to preserve

>It is tacky af and at very least, the real American flag should always be above it when it is on display like any other country's flag on American soil

no
CSA were
>losers
>traitors
>wanted to destroy America

so fuck them

I support being able to fly any flag anyone chooses to fly at any time.

Maybe no Southerner was found guilty of treason because there was no real traitor who actually fought the war. The way i see the Confederate soldiers? Decent fellas sent to their graves by butthurt shitlibs who tried to stole the election from Lincoln. I read many southerners at the time tought the Civil War was "A rich men war fought by poor men", and it's hard to blame them. The real traitors, then and now, are the commie bastards who want absolute power and don't respect the democratic process, and are so vile they start a bloody mess with hundreds of deads, so both sides are too weak to stop (((them))) from taking power once the dust settles. Now both the South and the North is in (((their))) hands.

Absolutely. I support flying any flag, regardless of what it represents. That's what our country is about. The day we are no longer allowed to express what we believe in is the day we are no longer the United States of America.

>Do you support being able to fly the Confederate flag?
Why would you fly the flag of a vanquished enemy of the US? You're not a patriot anymore?

Right wing conservatives worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock 24/7, and/or larping as Nazis - all enemies of America btw - the only patriots left in the US are liberals.

Slavery is bullshit even on racist terms so fuck that flag. It was slavery that brought so many blacks into a country that was supposed to be colonized for white men.

YES
because it's beautiful
non white here

Considering what Abraham Lincoln did to facilitate the Civil War was very unconstitutional. I support the Southern states right to stand up for what they believed in and wish they would've won since that would've sealed the secularism of the state from government for a damn long time. It was more than just about "slavery"

If that's so, then how come all the liberals are always flying hammer and sickle banners (which is the symbol of the anti american communists) or the anarchist banner (which symbolizes anarchy, a system that considers any form of government, democracy included, as evil)?

The only Kremlin worshippers were the Lefties. These days they despise the Kremlin only because they are no more in control of it.

I just googled my state flag and got this. What in the fuck? Why is google telling lies?

If it's on private property, it's fine.

Fixed that for you, traitor.

Yes, freedom of speech. Southerners have the right to be proud of their ancestors who fought for their beliefs, regardless of what those beliefs were. Just as Germans should be proud of their ancestors who fought in the wermacht.

You don't have to agree with the cause of a war to be proud of people who did their service by fighting for their country

Yes. I've never even been to the American South, so this is not an issue personally relevant to me, but I support freedom of speech. The alt-left are control freaks.