Is interracial sex wrong?

>Funny seeing you here user! We were having a girls night out while our boyfriends are out fighting the alt-right! I was just telling them about this handsome but quiet man I know and then you appear! So, what are you doing tonight ;)?

Is interracial sex wrong? (assuming there are no stds or kids involved) Specifically when a white man does it, not a white woman.

If it is wrong, why? If not, what would you do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt1235187/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAVE A GOOD DAY AT THE OFFICE.

> SHILL.

SAGED.

I'd hit it pham

Here's the reality. Black women wouldn't ever touch you, whitebois.

All the people that commented on that pic were fucking black men and white cucks. This is reality

I'm still trying to fuck a Sudanese chick. Just because I'm a manlet and I want my feet off the ground when going doggy. I can relive when I got my 40 mount in vanilla wow irl

>Charlottesville
>husband

hnnnng is she nice and dark like pic related

Do you hate your own identity so much that you would muddy your genetics?

Wtf, is that a Morrowind cosplay?

m.imdb.com/title/tt1235187/

Not if it's white male on black female

Not only wrong but also an abomination, a sin against nature.

I've fucked a black chick

Half of all sheboons in the US have herpes. HALF. Don't risk your dick.

I find black women to be disgusting, even nigglet spawn aside.

Those whores are fucking hideous. Shit tier shill thread.

Sheeeeeeiiiiiit

Except for the fact top tier black women worship white cock
T. Oil driller

I do not care about skin colour as long as they are hot, healthy and smart.
Life is too short.

I can smell that pic

Never acceptable.

Honestly?

If the middle one wanted the D....she's getting it.

UNTIL THEY FOUND OUT YOUR ONLY A CATALYST FOR EVEN SMARTER BLACKS
OF THE FUTURE KEK SHE CAN ANALYZE YO RACIST MIND RELAY THE MESSAGE A ONE TWO MIC CHECK PASS IT OFF TO DANTE IN ORION
SUPERCLUSTER REMIX THAT SHIT TO T.T. IN
NEW HAMPSHIRE AND BACK THROUGH CHICAGO AND LAND SMACK DAB IN CALI AN FUCJ YO WHOLE SHIT UP FOR YOUR COVERT AGNEDAS OF SYSTEMATIC RACISM

Virgin thread

I would breed all three of them

If its wrong, i dont want to be right

it's fine in mongrel new world where everyone's a mutt

Fake hair.

that looks like a fucking animal. are you perverts actually attracted to this? disgusting. Sad this is this is a 10/10 black too.

>assuming there are no stds
So we're eliminating 50% of black women?

Next logical step: Eliminating black women is hate.
And hate is wrong.

Literally this. If you want a cheap whore to lose your virginity to, black is the way to go. If you want to work your ass off for a true loyal waifu, Asian master race female

It's not sin if she's christian.

Hot 10/10

White men and asian women literally are the master race sexes. How can *insert any other race of either sex that isn't these two exactly here* even compete?

That's Eddie Murphy in drag for you

If there were not a world wide, planetary agenda to make the white man a " minority " in every country in which they reside, then I suppose it wouldn't matter as much.
Being that's the case though? We're under extermination. And mixed race babies serve the Jew agenda.
Any white person, male or female, that fucks another race, is also slobbering viciously all over Jew cock and they love it.

Not if it produces this kind of lady.

The only right is interspecies sex with aliens beyond our stars.

So get off your arse and work on developing that FTL tech so it can happen already. There are aliens out there with females who aren't being fucked by white colonists.

Jokes on you, I'm a crypto Jew.

>tfw no black gf

I support interracial sex so long as there is no interracial breeding.

I make exceptions when an asian or white person involved already have a pure child.

Me too, bud.

>destroy thousands of years worth of heritage
>b-but she is christian so it's ok
Fucking christcucks
It's never ok to racemix

She said that she wanted Japan to become more diverse.

>interracial
I think you meant interspecies

>Japanes birthrate soars as meek men and woman are taken into Syrian harems

There is no suc a thing as nationality in Heaven, we are all kids of God.

Any sex outside of marriage is amoral user

If I'm staying in heaven I want my kids to look good and not look like some ugly turd mutt

no its not, in fact this whole "muh blacks, muh miscreation" is what keeps a lot of people off the alt-right.

Instead of discriminating based on appearance, discriminate based on behaviour instead.
As Sun-Tsu would say "Never back your enemy into a situation where there is no escape, else they will fight to the death".

Imagine you are a black (not a nigger) trying to behave civilized in the USA: Not only do you have all the niggers bullying you for "acting white" and speaking proper english, now you also have whites bullying you and making clear that no matter how you behave, you will forever be a nigger. So of course, why would this person even bother. And so you have created reinforcements for BLM instead of an ally for ourselves.

This is what lead to germany losing the war. They were hailed as saviours from the commies in all of eastern europe, but instead of capitalizing on this, they treated the people even worse until they went back to the soviets.

That being said, even during colonialism a man was free to do it with whoever he wanted, it was women who were not allowed to, for good reason. In the deep south you had "fancy girls" good looking black girls who were basically concubines for their owners and no one batted an eye.

And lastly, since large parts of Sup Forums (thinks) is christian, the bible condemns prejudices based on appearances. The first century christians had Jews, Romans, Greeks, Ethiopians, Thrakians, Palmyrians, Babylonians (Iraq)... and they all saw each other as brothers.
They did not do that to any run of the mill people, only to those that shared the same faith, mind you.

haha the middle one literally looks like a femal 2pac haha you gonna have gay sex with makavelli or what nigga that's
g
a
y

this is why i don't like christianity
be a pagan

Man, do you really think that average nigger could be a christian? In Bible they are literally called wild beast.

beasts*

>lusting after animals
>t. Janusz Rotfeld
ty tepaku kurwa spierdalaj z tymi zwierze
you're embarassing us

Yes, do not stick it in niggers.

no matter what others say, for me it feels right.

>volksdeutch
Opinion discarded

Begone you fucking sluts, my dick belongs to my waifu.

[Glass Them]

BRAP-BRAP-BRAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Literally you're all gay if you wouldn't fuck them. Perfect bodies.

I would love to be an oil driller but after finding out that over half of black females have STDs I rather eat from a bowl of skittles where a few are infused with lethal poison. That has better odds.

All wanton sex is wrong desu

no they are not, they talk about behaviour, not race. Neither in the greek nor in the hebrew scriptures (NT and AT)

>implying im not here on a contract
spoko bracie,ja ci kurwa dam volksdeutsch

It's wrong. Who wants to have sex with this ugly beast

Dis would fugg middle and roght

Is telling others, who they can or can't sleep with, wrong?
Do you believe in the survival of the fittest as in the evolution or you are a commie?

>those eyes

Their are desirable women of every race, but white women are special, there's no denying it.

No Hans! Resist the negress!

Yes its wrong stop thinking with your dick.

>germany

Ah, a woman of my own skin.

would.

tfw no black slave :/

jokes on you im a polak and fuck off with your slant eyed insects,hideous

I'm a nazi, not a racist. So I have no problem with mixed couples or people as long as they remain in america.

Lol is this supposed to show that the left is not a bunch of cucks?

Nice fantasy beta faggot. Sage

Most black girls do not look like pic op. Plus half of them have herpes.

lol you can really tell the left fantasizes about this.

Woman want the Big Irish Cock! BIC is what will breed the next gen of white peoples and breed Niggers out of existence. BIC!

I would breed this just to see what color the offspring would be.
Like a science experiment. I got ivory-white skin and can't tan.

lol wtf even skin diamond looks more asian than her, nigger genes are way too strong

>nigger genes are way too strong
ekhem

i wish i wasnt so racist, but blacks look ugly.

fucking hell every time one of these posts show up I have to write the same explanation. I'm just going to copy paste this and post it in every interracial thread.

Let me give you guys a quick biology lesson:
>women
women are born with a limited amount of eggs. If they get pregnant, the next ~10 months cannot be used for procreation. Because of this they could have like 15 kids max, and realistically no bitch nowadays is going to have more than 5. Because of this they have to be very selective of males. They have limited chances for kids so they need to make sure they get the best DNA possible.
>men
men have virtually unlimited sperm. If given the chance you could try and mate with most of the planet, although the family structure would prevent this. Because of this, men try to mate with almost everyone, and women are the gatekeepers.

For biological reason, interracial between a white man and a black woman is literally not a problem.

>scenario
If all black men stopped having sex, and white men hooked up with multiple women before starting a family: All white women/white men pairs would have white children. All white man/black woman pairs would have a 50/50 child. In the next generation all white/white pairs would still have white children, but all white men/half-half women pairs would have 75% white/25% black kids. The population would literally become whiter and whiter until black genetics were so diluted they practically wouldn't exist. The opposite of this would happen if white men stopped breeding and black men took over.

The amount of men having sex directly influences the overall genetics of the population. It's like a game of tug-of-war.

White men/black women + white men/white women --> white population
Black men/white women + black men/black women --> black population

Therefore: if you want to fuck some black chicks before you start a family, go for it.

What is it about niggers that haaaaaaate seeing other blacks being successful or happy.

they are selling pretty realistic baby grinch dolls these days

>muh magic melanin

Well, with blacks in particular it is more dangerous with std rates, so you can't just ignore that. They are also fat and ugly, by and large. These Thots in the OP are extreme BMI outliers, and they're still overweight.

Casual sex damages your ability to pair bond (especially women), so you are wasting some of your limited emotional capacity on a mud person you shouldn't breed with.

It's also dangerous. It is very easy to get attached to somebody you're banging, your brain is wired that way. So you might think its a pump and dump but you get roped in.

Don't do, basically.

Is she the nigger final boss?

No, she is.

God made us all differently, and put mountains and oceans in between us. Race mixing destroys all the unique creations and makes weird mud people.

Also, most negroes say they're christians but they are the most fucked up and cursed group in America, because they don't hold themselves to His standards. Deeds are more important than words.