Why haven't you started a family yet and contributed to the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfKUSPEoAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would drown that child before the age of 2.

Is that a fucking l4d Jockey?

Looks more like the Spitter

too hard

Evil pot belly goblin shark looking face ass. Neomorph looking face ass. Eat an apple thru a chain link fence face ass.

Because you want to eat babies .

I'm not giving you that

Her mom definitely isn't one.

The twist is that her brother ate her lips. Kid is a fucking psychopath.

>Her mom definitely isn't one.
She's a slurper

What the fuck. Is this real?
It genuinely looks like something from a horror film.

why even keep that kid alive? she probably hates her life and it will only get worse for her as she grows up

I've contributed more to society than my hypothetical children would have taken. In a purely economic sense.
>going full captain planet and having a small tribe at home doesn't equate

u and me both senpai, however, not worth the jail time. imo

>can vibrate through walls

I just noticed that she has a Ahegao face...

i'm 31, won't entertain the thought of a child unless i'm making 80k a year and own a house.

leave it to a libertarian to notice that

But what is she consents tho?

She can't talk or move on her own.

I've seen many cases like this in my travels. It happens when the mother ingests too many bogdabots while the child is in the womb.

>Say the word "No" if you don't consent
>She can't say "no"
>She can't not consent
>You can get laid

Thanks for the nightmares O.P.1

Jesus marie joseph kill that thing

Before ever getting a woman pregnant, I'd want to know her views on abortion because of shit like this.

Whats the problem?

Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuck

destroying the white race isn't enough, they need to permanently to fuck up the genes as well.

What the fuck is that thing

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfKUSPEoAE

Cause my wife needs a surgery to reduce miscarriage chance and obamacare has put a strain on medical costs.

This. I'm 26, no car, sporadic work. A woman would suffer with me at this point. There's plenty of buff bald guys waving around daddy's money anyway.

Fucking hell this is worst than all the videos about trans operations and mexicans gang cartel executions combined.

Because I don't want to.

what country

turn on any news channel

what country

This is why white people are dying tho. Even being poor we will be better parents than our own, because we believe in something. Have kids you faggots.

FIrstly, no woman will be with me long term.
Secondly, I grew up in poverty, I would rather not have kids than to have my kids go through what I went through. I still, to this day, have a huge fucking inferiority complex because I never had money in my life and I have to start from 0, my parents left me absolutely nothing.

Kel all of their videos have the comments disabled

>Daily Seizures
>24/7 medial care
>retarded
>burden on tax payer and parents
>will never even realize shes missing out on a normal life

Should these parents be allowed the choice to end these children's suffering? (obviously these specific parents don't want that)

>Should these parents be allowed the choice to end these children's suffering?
they should have been aborted the moment that the defects were identified, be it 3 months in or 5 seconds after birth.

but neocon christfags will say
>all life is precious

I don't care we need new soldiers and mothers or we're gonna die that's a fact.

>or we're gonna die that's a fact
Why should I care?

Then go scold rich men, tell them to have kids with multiple women, they can support them. Leave us losers alone.

Not to mention the fact she will be condemned to a life of perpetual suffering, shame and discomfort, assuming she even reaches adulthood.

Having such terrible malformations is one of the few cases in which I find abortion to be morally right. That and the hypothetical case in which it becomes possible to diagnose a genetic predisposition to leftism in the fetus.

We're getting pretty close to being able to fix this stuff before the kid is born, we wont have kids like this in 10 years as long as the mom gets proper pregnancy evaluations.

Many of these same people say the defect is's god's will or god's test for them, how conceited.

Family is a liability when the time to act comes

Oh fuck you man, that was good coffee!
>*cleans off monitor*

Don't be in too big a rush. Safety first!

>becomes possible to diagnose a genetic predisposition to leftism in the fetus.

Kek.

Nah, we need a few leftists to keep us grounded.

totally worth the jail time desu

>we wont have kids like this in 10 years as long as the mom gets proper pregnancy evaluations.
>tfw it's considered abelist to prevent genetic defects in the womb

First step is the preservation of whites then eugenics to get rid of these abominations.

>comments are disabled

a true shame

eugenics takes to long designer babies is where it's at

It's like a fleshlight
Literally it's not rape

My ex wife couldn't seem move on her own during sex, either.