The Three Main Things That Cause Terrorism

Barcelona, Spain … I was just there walking the exact same streets where this terrible tragedy took place yesterday.

And now, to the chagrin of so many … and to my own soul … it is my job to point out the cause of terrorism; what causes a person to do such horrific things to others and justify it in their heart and soul.

It is my job to tell the REAL TRUTH, whether the world likes it or not.

Terrorism will NOT end, EVER upon this earth, until THREE MAIN THINGS take place:

Until …

1. Americans, Russians, Israelis, Iraqis, Sudanese, Chinese, Japanese, people of all of Earth’s nations, no matter of what tone of skin they were born …

BECOME EQUAL HUMAN BEINGS.

Terrorism will NOT end, EVER upon this earth, until …

2. ALL HUMAN BEINGS are treated economical as equals; until a powerful government exists that guarantees LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF INDIVIDUAL HAPPINESS to ALL HUMANS UPON EARTH equally and in equality.

Terrorism will NOT end, EVER upon this earth, until …

3. Humans unite under one humane philosophy that is not passive-aggressive, as ALL RELIGIONS UPON EARTH ARE …

… Until somebody with authority stands up and states with power and knowledge: THE BIBLE IS A MYTH! THERE WAS NEVER A PERSON BY THE NAME OF ADAM AND EVE, NOAH, MOSES OR ABRAHAM … IT WAS MADE UP BY MEN WHO WANTED TO CONTROL SOCIETY!

The emotional strength and foundation of a terrorist’s innermost driving force comes from his or her religious beliefs. These beliefs and blessings include the idea and promise from God, but ONLY IF a person is faithful to this god and this god’s leaders upon earth.

Listen closely to this song. Watch the people’s faces in the video. Observe their smiles, their intense love for their faith and their leaders. Think and consider what these people actually believe, with all of their heart, might, mind, and soul about their god and their god’s prophet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/whr1roulKsE
christophernemelka.com/journal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BECOME EQUAL HUMAN BEINGS.
but people aren't equal

>but people aren't equal
Equal as cattle maybe.

LISTEN CLOSELY.

Because this is indicative and EXACTLY how most Muslims feel who are recruited to “serve [Allah] … and love to obey [Allah’s] command.”

“WE THANK THEE OH GOD FOR THE PROPHET MOHAMMED.”

“There is hope smiling brightly before us and we know that deliverance is nigh.”

“The wicked who fight against Zion [i.e. God] will surely be smitten at last.”

“Thus on to eternal perfection the honest and faithful will go, while they who reject this glad message shall never such happiness know.”

According to Islam, Mormonism, and most religious sects, the rest of the non-believing world has “rejected the glad message of [Mohammed],” given to their prophet by the only God in which they believe with all of their heart, might, mind, and soul. ONLY Muslims, Mormons and those who are faithful to their religion will go “on to eternal perfection,” while the rest of humanity is “smitten at last.”

The non-Muslim world does not deserve the happiness reserved for those who “thank Allah for Mohammed.” Muslim hope and salvation is rooted in the deliverance that Allah will bring when Allah smites all those who fight against Islam.

Those who are doing what they do in the name of their god, are soldiers for God … “Onward [Muslim] Soldiers … marching as to war with the [sword of Mohammed], going on before. [Allah], the royal Master, leads against the foe, forward into battle, see his banners go! At the sign of triumph, Satan’s host doth flee; On then, [Muslim] soldiers, on to victory. Hell’s foundation quiver at the shout of praise; Brothers, lift your voices, Loud you anthems raise” …

As long as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and every other religions faith remains … that takes away the power of humans to united together and transform the world,

THE WORLD SHALL NEVER SUCH HAPPINESS KNOW!

Sigh … fucking Sigh …

>terrorism wont end until we're all as miserable as the shiftless niggers in africa

Is this the first time ISIS have LARPed as anonymous or nah?

I got one: Islam

youtu.be/whr1roulKsE

Source: christophernemelka.com/journal/

It's some guy who used to scam Mormons. He has been at the Anonymous thing for a while

Religion isn't the cause of war, lack of deterrence is.

spread your commie bullshit somewhere else. it will never and has never worked. 150 million dead. how many more have to die before you tards get it?

you will never root out greed, and therefore opression of those who cant or wont fight. the myth of equality is one of the most damaging ethos' that humanity has conjured. some people are better and more capable than others. DEAL WITH IT.

This has to be satire.

Want to end terrorism? Public castration, blood eagles where they fill where your lungs used to be with pork.
If we where to show them we are not push overs, and that every heinous act will be followed by one ten fold as brutal that would deny them entry to heaven I doubt many would be willing to sign up. However it seems like every time they attack all the big PC powers want to tell them it's ok and our fault for being insensitive of their beliefs.

Lol he didn't scam me out of nothin. Thanks to him I am free from all religion and I haven't looked back.

Pretty sure terrorism is created by three things.

1. Cis
2. White
3. Males

The Emperor of Japan was the living god Hirohito until we nuked Japan

Nuke Mecca and live in peace

It would be nice to wear shoes in the airport again

Everyone should be treated Equally and be given the proper opportunity to commit terrorist acts regardless of their Race ,creed or Political views.

No your wrong Terrorism is a vital part of our human discourse and it is about time we all had the equality in terror like those Privileged few.

...and then on the seconded day of mass equality they'll demand to be "more equal"...

... then the bloodshed will resume and the egalitarians will scratch their head and wonder why it all went wrong

>that symbol
A bit obvious, isn't it?

Yes, it is.

Exactly what I thought. The temptation to join the masons and try and rise up the ranks to figure out what the fuck they are playing at grows by the day.

>Americans need to give up 95 of the 100 dollars they earn every day so the rest of the world can increase from 4 to 5 dollars every day so we can all be equal

Nah, I'd rather give up 50 of the 100 dollars I earn every day to fund the military industrial complex to nuke you into a fine dust so I don't need to give up the other 45.

>Any americans pushing for global equality
Literally suicide yourself ASAP.
Global equality for the first world means devolving into a slum

oi vey

Nice (((symbolism))) you got there

>Three Main Things That Cause Terrorism