Who is the best waifu on Alt-Right scene and why is it Laura?

Who is the best waifu on Alt-Right scene and why is it Laura?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no gf
*pledges to patreon*
pls notice me

Excuse me

die kikes
get gassed
DAY OF ROPE

Has she gotten her nosejob yet? Do you think Ezra told her to get one since he had to fire all of his other talent?

It's her, perfect nose

What a fucking JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

>GERBILS

fpbp

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on youtube, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

That nose rivals Barbara Streisand's ffs.

What strain of jew women is this? They look like trannies no matter what they do.

>7 posts
>no Lana
She was "alt-right" before there was an "alt-right"

Venti is mine too. She does cheat on her boyfriend so there is that.

It's repulsive, isn't it?

lanas baby? youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q

Laura Loomer is an ugly, garbage cunt. To get known she had to try to shut down a fucking play, making herself look like as retarded as antifa. It was a clear publicity stunt to gain fame and money, fuck that kike.

>look like as
I hate phone posting

plebs

And she's actually a mother, unlike many other "alt right" womyn
youtube.com/watch?v=GUIgvLu2d9Q

Dreamydiglot is a qt

Good taste, though the format is unappealing (basically reading from cards and lots of jumpy cuts)
Didn't actually know this. That makes her an ideal rightist waifu.

She's gonna get STYXXED

What the fuck is it with this kikestress Laura shit?!? She is u- g- l- y... and a jew. It just seems absurd to post this knowing damn well noone here gives a fuck. End game with this shillifaction? I can understand with some of the others who may have a reputation to uphold, but this kike?

>this thread

best of alt-right confirmed at 6/10

Not gonna lie, I'd cum buckets on them half jew balls.

You realize you should be in an oven right?

Fuckin "Alt-Right waifu", what the fuck guy.