The brainwashing continues

The brainwashing continues.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/topsites/category/News
youtube.com/watch?v=wBV7PMxsc-M
youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
ktla.com/2016/03/09/giant-red-donald-trump-inspired-hat-stolen-from-outside-redondo-beach-hair-salon/
nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html
archive.is/iNKKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People still watch cable?

Most of their views from news networks come from companies they pay to have Television changed to their channel. The employees can't turn it off. It's either CNN or this bs that people working for big banks have to watch.

If you go to airports or hotels or restaurants or whatever where they force TVs on you, then you often wind up with at least one of them on an MSM channel dumping shit in everybody's heads.

Not people, no.

I always thought that trope of totalitarian states blaring propaganda into public spaces was kind of far fetched. Maybe they just had to do it for ratings.

More like reporting reality continues. the brainwashing comes from the right, with networks like Fox News and sites like Breitbart.

Rachel reports the fucking facts, she is incredibly intelligent, and that is the reason she is #1 right now.

>The brainwashing continues.

like pol?

>Nielsen
You mean that arbitrary rating system that means whatever they want it to mean

I'm slightly more concerned with the phone app market. My sister who is usually just mainstream lib/dem started getting outright nutty over the course of the presidential election.

Then I figured out she'd been binging on the CNN app on her phone to keep up with all the drama, and that's where she was getting many of her ideological marching orders and talking points from.

Nice bait.

She

What a faggot u arr. He is a dem propagandist

Wake the fuck up

I love how anything anti right is now called "bait". Where before you would call me a shill.

At least you guys are improving a bit.

>No. 1 network on cable.
>Losing viewers to vloggers on YouTube.
Kek.

Se.. we killed CNN?

All those televisions everywhere across every city tuned into this garbage, all those cable bundles that include this garbage. They might as well have bots for viewers.

hello shills :D how are you? want some lemonade? i know shoving bullshit down everyone's throat all day long can be very tiring work, especially when its minimum wage.
dont worry though. after your 9 hour shift you can come home, feed your cat, make yourself a sandwich and listen to the wonderful stories your wife tells you after she came home fromwatching tv with her current boyfriend.

Nice bait. I'll surrender and take it.

Yeah I was surprised to see all the CNN bashing by Trump and the Right. CNN is pretty Establishment/Centrist. MSNBC is where the real Leftists are and they've slipped pretty much completely under the radar. POTUS got sloppy when he started singling out CNN. Now FOX and MSNBC are flanking him on both sides.

Stay vigilant. MAGA

Don't these news orgs pay for internet traffic from china? It would not surprise me if they fake their cable views as well.

Alt left have no work to do other than watching libtard shows

People like a good comedy.

How can people seriously watch Maddow? it's just him whining for 40 minutes, it's insufferable.

Only the far right reads Breitbart. Lol. Breitbart isn't an international news organization, it's more like a fucking blog.

The only people reading Breitbart are already indoctrinated. You really think they're getting people off the fence with their Edgelord Titles? They can't even keep ad sponorship. They just had layoffs. Milo's pedo-sympathy also dealt a huge blow.

>BRRRRRRPBERT IS BRAINWASHING MURKA.

Fucking autism.

That's a good thing. It means the right wing gets their news online.

I'll give you a single (U) no more.

hahaha all you buttblasted faggots

how mad are you that years of work is erased by a dodge car of peace meme overnight?

You think this is the end? this is only the beginning.

There's a 3rd option.
>low IQ, low t retard.
You choose

too bad their online presence sucks, take the cable ride over the cliff!
alexa.com/topsites/category/News

beginning of the end....for you...hans

All this butthurt over cable news ratings.

the face of the resistance is transgendered

Liberal scum desperate for negative Trump coverage.

Mind control has captured liberals and will bring America down in flames if this social engineering is not stopped.

Arrest George Soros now.

Doesn't matter liberals are losing fucking hard on YouTube

>the polls said hillary would win
>the polls said Trump has no support
>the polls said MSNBC is popular
it's all a lie

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time we bring all these fuckers down. Grab your axe, let's raid these shits like the Vikings!

she is so fucking far from reality

you have brain tumor?

With the media and Soros funded groups poking and prodding white America daily you will see whites fight back with violence that will make Charlottesville look like a picnic.

yeah... you keep saying this lol

You are fucking retarded if you think Sup Forums is a bastion of truth. It was quite literally proven that Shareblue was fucking with us during the election cycle.

We may be "free", but that doesn't mean you should blindly follow everything you see on here, it's how (((they))) operate.

You cannot see this is only just beginning?

You don't see how white America has been labeled evil just for being white?

You don't see these Soro funded groups are created to incite violence against anyone who supports President Trump?

>brainwashing

the irony

youtube.com/watch?v=wBV7PMxsc-M

That's not how it works you simpleton.
If you cannot see how the leftists are attacking white America in every way then you need to open your eyes.

These place and the ideologies discussed are not just the opposite of liberal insanity.

At least we let them speak, albeit just to point and laugh.

the very fact you are here proves you are wrong. in fact dissenting opinions actually get more replies and thus more visibility

Don't worry, we will give you a nice red gummy.

not really my dude, only people being labeled evil are people that are actually nazis, or larping as nazis or not denouncing nazis

>anyone who supports trump

nah majority are just god fearing republicans with views that aren't crazy tax reform,border security,job growth..etc all completely normal views that can be debated where the majority draws the line is when you faggots parade around with nazi flags when tons of people had family members who died in ww2 and are of the general consensus that hitler did in fact do something wrong

i dont like when queers wave their queer flag around

i dont like when mexicans wave their taco flag around

i dont like when nazis wave their nazi flag around

this is america mother fucker, deal with it

the left copycat memes are terrible

But... but... your opinion is posted right here thus undoing everything your suck normie meme is trying to say.

This is mostly boomers. Millenials don't buy cable.

>i dont like when queers wave their queer flag around

You're homophobic

>i dont like when mexicans wave their taco flag around

You're racist

I find it hard to believe that a fucking News network would be number one on Cable, and far fetched to even consider a network with literally ZERO foreign correspondents or foreign news desks would be Number one, two, or three. MSNBC is probably really 9 or something after ESPN Ocho.

I have never seen a more punch-able face

well no shit, there is this wonderful grey area between endorsing people and gas chambering people

that most fall into it

No it's going to stir more shit. Right wingers will come out more in droves trying to prove they aren't all like that. The left will come out in full force to poke the bear. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a blood bath.

>You are fucking retarded if you think Sup Forums is a bastion of truth

He didn't say that though. Anyone who blindly believes anything is a fucking retard. At least on Sup Forums you're giving a different side to the argument and then draw your own conclusions. You're also much more likely to get an actual source on Sup Forums instead of "an anonymous source says" or "an insider has told us".

>It was quite literally proven that Shareblue was fucking with us during the election cycle.

Great job they did too. 210 days since Trump was sworn in. 210 days longer than Hillary who (((ShareBlue))) were here to promote.

>We may be "free", but that doesn't mean you should blindly follow everything you see on here, it's how (((they))) operate.

I agree with you. But I've already stated that in the first place.

Sup Forums forces you to think for yourself. Another thing about Sup Forums is how it forces you to keep calm and not chimpout. If someone makes an argument and you sperg out calling them a nigger or whatever, then you're hounded by replies of being mad. But if you respond properly then you don't come across as some retard. It works well because it helps you keep calm irl situations where the same thing happens. On Sup Forums you're forced to give an actual argument or be discarded so it also helps with that.
This video is a prime example of what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ

Not even everything he says is true, but that doesn't matter. She's perioding all over the place and showing how irrational she is. Nothing turns normies off more than that. To the normies, if you're shouting and screaming then you clearly have no argument.
Why do you think all of the images from the march are of people who look angry? To try and appeal to normies that this march was nothing more than a bunch of mad white guys shouting and screaming because they have no argument.
That isn't what was happening obviously, but that's how they conveyed it and it wasn't a coincidence.

They deliberately play specific channels in public places such as airports (CNN), you name it. Even while you're pumping gas at the gas pump, so you can't ignore it.

I was waiting on my car to get its check-up at the dealership a couple days ago, and the TV was blaring ESPN in the waiting area. What were they talking about on ESPN? Typical race-bait stuff you'd hear on CNN.

>he's a black man!
>he's white!

I went to the bathroom later, and ESPN was on in there too. The correspondent during that segment made a blantant dig at Drumpf. After the set-up where he went on and on about some narcissistic "leader" who was "born with millions that he inherited from daddy, had multiple business ventures of his own that lost him more money than gained:..." and so on for 30 seconds, it turns out he wasn't talking about Drumpf at all! You can't accuse him of referencing Drumpf because he was actually talking about somebody else in a surprise twist XDDD

And guess what? They tell you not to turn the channel on a sign either.

I knew what was up, of course, and I was furious that they make it so you can't escape it. I shat on the government on Sup Forums that whole fucking day, talking about civil war this and upending normie society and putting the CIA into concentration camps that. Totally edgy shit (all tongue-in-cheek). Got some people to start repeating my talking points on /r9k/ though, which I felt bad about.

I feel less angry now and won't do that again. But that really set me off that they were doing that.

nazifags are triggered but you are correct

Not any different than when Obama was in office and Fox news had great ratings. (((They))) start fear mongering to get votes from whatever side isn't in power, the pendulum will start swinging back left with next years midterms.

>Obama fema camps, martial law, false flag mass shootings to take our guns, etc
>Trump is a literal racist, intends to start nuclear war, encouraging civil war, etc.

sad part is that you could literally show them this video of an ex kgb agent talking about what they did to this nation, and these brainwashed people will still fight you. It is insane.

The nation is essentially doomed as of now to either convert to a communist like nation or collapse due to infighting. Perhaps the only way to save face at this point would be to instill the next generation with traditional values, which is an incredibly difficult task at this point as it is hard to teach these values without backlash. The communist were able to teach these values without as much backlash as it could be masked as "loving" much easier

the gas thing pisses me off. I want to be left the fuck alone. For 45 seconds. maybe a minute or two. Just give me a fucking moment of zen.

instead I have to sit around and listen to some asshole sportsball fuck talk about why he doesnt stand for the anthem.

Oh yeah, the ESPN correspondent in the bathroom flat-out said that the "leader," right before it was revealed who this mysterious figure was, was bringing "us" to "ruin."

It wasn't even subtle. The absolute state of CIA propaganda!

If I turn on the radio and hear one more fucking thing about that non-event in Virginia, I'm going to drive off the nearest bridge. (Hopefully it won't be into a crowd of protesters! Could you imagine another round of this unbearable agitprop?)

2 words
>universal TV remote

>Fox loses half their on air personalities and management to sexual harassment shit over a fucking year
>their viewers abandon them
Wow, color me shocked.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Yuri Bezmezhov

communists aren't people

these 6 replies underscore the pic 100%.

it's OK, i wasn't trying to change your minds--you've clearly spent too many of your formative years here and are doomed to a life of flipping burgers & mowing lawns for your yankee superiors, assuming you even land a job in the first place. SAD!

Alt left loves violence

RIP STEVE bannon

another one bites the dust niggers

I think the most telling moment of the whole litany of standard talking-points aimed at Trump during the ESPN diatribe is that after the correspondent was finished with the set-up, he gave a dramatic pause so the viewer could take all the criticisms in. This should have tipped off the viewer more than the all-too-recognizable insults how contrived it was.

Another thing about ESPN: They turn the interracial stuff up to 11 on there. There was literally a commercial with a white couple where, by the end, the dorky white guy watched as his girlfriend/wife became enthralled with a gang of black rappers or something.

The average person must see through this stuff, no? The propagandists must think blacks are retarded if the propaganda is this on-the-nose with the messages. I felt like I was living in a third-world dictatorship with how clunky and obvious the propaganda was.

and stealing shit
ktla.com/2016/03/09/giant-red-donald-trump-inspired-hat-stolen-from-outside-redondo-beach-hair-salon/

justin bieber looks more feminine daily

It's not possible. The facts ruin your narrative.
YOU have been placed into an information bubble and brainwashed by being fed a constant stream of overtly manufactured information, twists of words, and lies of omission.

You are in grave danger, "user": your owners have weaponized you.

>she

jesus how much fucking fake news can these people shit out their asses?
all it takes is three clicks to see thats not actually true

soucre:
nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html
archive:
archive.is/iNKKo

>implying fox has been at all different from CNN on Cville.

Why don't people smash these cameras? Who gives a shit about a bunch of lefties trying to incite violence, it's the cameras that bother me. And I gurantee destroying one of those $1500 nikons hurts worse than a crack in the teeth.