Eric Clanton issues statement

indybay.org/newsitems/2017/08/16/18801580.php

>My name is Eric. I’m currently facing years of prison time as the result of accusations made in the most shockingly hateful parts of the internet. On April 19th I began being targeted by a dedicated swarm of internet trolls known for spewing racism, xenophobia, and misogyny onto the web. Suddenly a hit piece by Milo Yiannopolis caused the targeting to go viral. Several old social media photos were posted, online accounts hacked, addresses published, hundred of calls to my employers, and countless threats of physical violence made against me, my coworkers, friends and many others. This harassment campaign is where the accusations against me originated.

>Dealing with an unintelligible internet force smearing and threatening me online was not easy, and created stress to say the least, but I had every expectation that very few people would take them seriously, especially considering the character and credibility of their sources. However, five weeks later the Berkeley police smashed into two houses, held guns to peoples’ heads, handcuffed, verbally abused, and stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.

>All of this after my attorney Dan Siegel had reached out to Berkeley police on my behalf, and all on the basis of an ‘investigation’ that largely involved detectives reading far right forum posts and studying unverified youtube videos. When I was interviewed at the police station detective Hong had the nerve to say to me, “the internet did the work for us.” My case threatens to set a new standard in which right wing extremists can select targets for repression and have police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8gXZkGLJOQ#t=13m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>beat people over the head with a bike lock
>still play the victim
GAS
A
S

Also based chink

He used violence and intimidation in a hope for political gain he should be tried as a domestic terrorist.

>Why cant i legally assault people with bike locks RREEEEEEE!

>I did something illegal, and got caught, but hey I am not the bad guy...it's the hacker known as Sup Forums and those bastards on the Saharan silk weaving forums fault!

He's fucked.

i hope he gets fuckraped by niggers in prison every day until his tears drain his body of liquid and he dies from dehydration

He and all his communist friends need to be put on the Dodge crash test corse.

FPBP

Fuck this asshole son of a bitch alt-left TERRORIST and the rest of his Antifa cunts

His farts aren't going to make a noise anymore.

I can see his first day in prison.."Hey my black brothers, y-you will protect me..right?"

"yeah white boi, we got yo back, now pick up that soap fo me real quick cracka"

funny he's not denying he did it.

>detective Hong

Sounds based as fuck.

Also I love how his defense is,
>"I was only caught by the internet so it shouldn't count!"

>When I was interviewed at the police station detective Hong had the nerve to say to me, “the internet did the work for us
For free! Strange conversation. I wonder if PD was instructed to not investigate and Clanton knew?

Every single time these faggots make statements they're the same thing.
>I was targeted by the trolls, they're very very bad, I have hard times
How about stating what you did and why the response was the way it was?
He tried to kill a random guy who he knew nothing about.

You guys are cowards because you gave this communist subhuman to the police instead of shoting him dead.

cry moar, bitch

>the internet did the work for us
Good job team

he was busted trying to recruit students to go protest and was seen at the protest without a mask and the comparison of the guy with the bike lock and him some things just synced up like the bracelet and eyes

its a pretty good circumstantial evidence case. its not like we found a random facebook faggot and said he did it

he will be
many time by his new cellmate
his mouth will get filled with diversity

wtf I love police now

No mercy for terrorists.

>All of this after my attorney Dan Siegel had reached out to Berkeley police on my behalf, and all on the basis of an ‘investigation’ that largely involved detectives reading far right forum posts and studying unverified youtube videos. When I was interviewed at the police station detective Hong had the nerve to say to me, “the internet did the work for us.

MADE MY FUCKING DAY

I HOPE THIS ANTIFA FAGGOT GETS RAPED DAILY FOR YEARS

Meanwhile they allow "Yes That's Racist" to fund a Patreon and single out everyone at the unite the right rally, despite most people there not being white supremacists but just conservatives of fringe parties.

They didn't assault anyone but lose their jobs, families, and are publicly defamed.

This cocksucker physically assaults people causing concussions/blood everywhere and he's given a podium to speak on.

This is why I hate the left/liberal mindset.

They feel their justified even when they're truly not.

>desperate to hitch his wagon to Charlottesville's, Vagina

embarrassing

Well now I just feel sorry for (((him)))

>Attacks
>Acts like victim
>Not even man enough stick by his virtue
WHY DO THEY ALL ACT LIKE THIS? Fuck it's straight Jewish psychology. I have more respect for Jihadis than Leftists, I really fucking do

FPBP as usual

If you think about it, he is fucked no matter what when he goes to prison. The skinheads are going to hate his guts already, the blacks, hispanics won't accept him. What's he going to say "Uh, hey guys I was ANTIFA, I was defending your rights, you should respect me.". He's fucking doomed.

Theres irony in there somewhere

He will have to become part of the Aryan Brotherhood to avoid Jamal's love at every shower time

They do it for free

fpbp based Bulgar

He has such an unnerving face

>t-the videos of me committing terrorist attacks on my fellow americans aren't even verified
That's it? That's his entire defense?

Can't wait for Sup Forums to write him a letter in jail

Can you imagine the buttrape in prison?

Not so fun when the social media blade is turned against them.

the police are seizing antifa zines!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>"Supporting me in this bizarre time"
>Get caught comitting a crime
>Get arrested

Truly bizarre!

Dude, you hit someone over the head with a bike lock. Not cool, bro.

But have a hotdog taco for your troubles.

if you read his online profiles you'll realize he's bisexual.
you can't rape the willing.

Dude imagine how fast he'll get shanked lmao

How is this guy an academic? His prose is fucking terrible.

The great thing is that the Brotherhood will probably be aware of what he did and tell him to fuck off for being a race traitor antifa scum.

Fuck this whiney bitch. Two thumbs up to the police on this one. It's like these idiots forget that cops are overwhelmingly conservative and see their movement as a direct threat to democracy (because it is). This little cunt (and anyone else doing the same dumb shit as him) should've thought about his friends and family being "verbally abused" and having guns put to their head before he went off on his little bike lock larp. This is what happens. You hit one person with a bike lock pushing your antifa faggotry, the cops are going to hit back 100x harder.

It's a statement from a scared little bitch who know he is getting gangraped in prison. His only friends there would have been the white supremacists. They are probably polishing their nobs for grade A ass blasting. I bet you within a year in prison he will be Erica, someone tranny bitch. Mark my words.

The only requirement to be in academia is to be a devout marxist

>five weeks later the Berkeley police smashed into two houses, held guns to peoples’ heads, handcuffed, verbally abused, and stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.

this part makes me smile

Sorry bastard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT ANTIFA

what do you think happens if that spreads the word in there? and it will
didnt he have some commie tat on his arm?

get fucked eric

i hope you get a diversity of cock in your asshole, shared equally by all inmates

alt-left scum will be purged

These people believe they are moral by "fighting Nazis."

He consciously thinks he did not do anything wrong.

What the fuck is a zine?

he'll have a phd in dick sucking by the time he leaves prison unless he elects protective custody

he plays the blues better than eric clapton

youtube.com/watch?v=D8gXZkGLJOQ#t=13m30s
leftists

as much as I'd like him to suffer eternally like everyone else, sadly I think his stay in prison won't be as long as we're hoping for (pic related)

Same

>Aryan Brotherhood
So, what do they think of Commies? lol

i was harassed after I beat 6 people bloody pretending i'm batman. hahahahahaha fucking doped up commie fuck off.

>attempts to murder someone
>um there are some mean comments about jews from the people that reported me though

Of course. These retards think the law only exists to serve them. I'm pretty sure they unironically think the law only applies to "fascists" (i.e. everyone that's not in their club). I guess if you live in leftist shitholes like Berkely long enough it's understandable why you'd think that

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit
this nigga crazy!

I hope he gets aids from his nigger cellmate daily raping.

Why didn't he at least deny the accustations and directly profess his innocence? All he is doing is attacking people on the internet that, in this case, did the right thing?

>My case threatens to set a new standard in which right wing extremists can select targets for repression and have police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.
the left already does that.

I want to know how did we even find him?

He wore a mask, but how did someone identify him as Eric?

>My name is Eric. I’m currently facing years of prison time as the result of accusations

Okay.

>made in the most shockingly hateful parts of the internet.

Makes his own accusation in the same sentence.

Forensics
Professionals reviewing the footage and collecting evidence from the crime scene.
Iris match.

magazines.

The bike lock attacker had his face covered the entire time. Clanton can beat the charges easily since no one can make a positive ID as him for being the attacker. The backpack photos and everything are not good enough to hold up in court.

>be named Clampton
>ass will be clamping a ton in prison
Nice.

He started the physical violence.

It also didn't help him that he had his mask off at one point, and was one camera.

SHOW US THE VEINS ON YOUR RIGHT ARM ERIC ...

This. He'll get redpilled in jail.

You forgot about all the bikelocks he ordered. Also you dont think forensics has the weapon?? You heard him they siezed items from his apartment when he did not expect them to come.

> ALT-RAPED-BY-NIGGERS

>>the internet did the work for us

B A S E D C O P

It was the 17th , I remember those few days well

SWING THE LOCK
EAT THE GLOCK

what is he gonna do in prison?
shit skin inmates will rape him
white supremacists will rape him

This will be enough to get his sentence drastically reduced. WATCH

his patreon was deactivated/removed

>Dude hits someone with a bike lock at rally
What a fucking criminal, this is attempted murder.

>Girl dies from getting ran over at rally
Lol look how fat she is XD

>detective Hong had the nerve to say to me, “the internet did the work for us.

BASED CHINK

he can't bring his cuck bikelock withh

Huh, I didn't know the guy from forgotten weapons was a commie

Universities have been dumbed down to the point where shitheads with an IQ of 95 can get a Master's degree in the humanities or social sciences. All you have to do is regurgitate the dogma other leftist academics manufacture.

You don't have to write well. You don't have to speak well, construct arguments, or even be capable of proper debate. Check out these championship debate niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Fuck, I don't think you even need to know how to read to go to university these days. Look at this bitch at 3:37 in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

This stupid bitch can't even fucking read and I can virtually guarantee you she'll graduate with a useless degree and a ton of debt and consider herself superior to blue collar whites.

Faggot shouldn't have been hitting people with a bike lock

Chick was a communist. Are we supposed to let traitors rule our countries?

>extremists can select targets for repression and have police enthusiastically and forcefully pursue them.

So what the left has been doing.

>takes selfies in same gear used to assault people
> unintelligible internet force

>“the internet did the work for us.”
Good job everyone, really proud of you

WELL DONE POL!

KEEP IT GOING! FILL THE JAILS WITH THE LIKES OF HIM!!!

the face of the alt-left, a 5 foot commie that attacks with a bike lock from behind trannies.

Maybe don't commit assault with a deadly weapon next time? Have fun in prison bitch boy