I want to fall in love bros

I want to fall in love bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb3pmifEZ44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao this guys gonna have his entire fortune and livelihood stolen from him by that rostie succubus, and he'll never get to build his fleet of electric cement mixers, or whatever the fuck it is he does for a living

Way to cut down on the your carbon footprint Elon!

Good, fuck elon musk. He's the biggest fucking con artist of the century. It's sick once you research him and Tesla.

>Be successful, rich and famous
>Fall in love with a roastie who's on the rebound

How is this even possible?

He did it for (((love)))

so Amber See heard about his emotions?

Good for "him".

i kek'd hard for some reason

This. Musk is a cartoon of graft, come to life.

The fucking bullshit you can buy with money... My god she's flawless.

>Willy Wonka of pop science
>Lives off government grants
>Runs a Mars cult where he expects to be it's King if any colony is started there
>Chases some total succubus that will drain his wallet first given opportunity

the vaginaljew can beat the best of men

so amber was busy sucking off some dutch guys she works for as a spy and elon wanted to tell the dutch guys its not cool stealing his super secret 1960s technology and upon find amber with all holes filled with dicks he decided to talk about how it made him feel

Just when you thought he escaped the succubus... the cunt pulls him riiiiiighhht back in.

RIP spess future, Cause of Death: Pussy.

tell me more.

also literally who is amber heard. i thought he was married and had 5 children?

What the fuck is going on with her eye on the left? Somebody fuck up in photoshop?

> + - + - + C U C K + - + - +

Haha fug

Nooo Elon I need my mars rockets! don't be poisoned by the vaginal Jew, you can do better than this gold digging single mother with your copious amounts of wealth.

Adrenochrome

The roastie that cucked Johnny Depp. Gotta love that soulless whore for stripping rich liberals off their money.

C
U
C
K

I don't understand how you could be a billionaire and cuck yourself like this.

What's wrong you dioshits?

There's nothing wrong with expressing your emotions and telling a woman you love her.

/r9k/ has a new hero.

He basically runs a Ponzi scheme with a never ending flow of "investors" because the "investment" is government subsidies fund by taxes.
He uses these subsidies on all three companies, two of the companies then give loans to the shittest one (I think it's SolarCity) and then the shittest one pays debts back to the other two companies.
The entire thing is a complete farce and shows you just how easy it is to play goys. In fact it's the only thing Jews have been right about, goys are worse than Jews and deserve the chamber first.

Just when I thought he finally manned up. He can't live without thots, can he? Goodbye Mars.

how a crazy slut could trap a billionaire genius? he is not that smart

>talking about emotions

Fag.

>the absolute state of reddit

BPBP

He's gubmit funded... endless supply of $$$

In all honestly he was probably just really horny and thought she'd put out

Sad that he's so beta.

Elon may have had great business success and I respect very much that he is a hard worker. However, he truly is a fucking idiot.
>muuh global warming will destroy the world
>muuuh manned mars missions
>muuh going through 1 divorce is not enough, gotta keep falling for random ugly roasties
I really hope his companies implode. For example Tesla has yet to make any profit at all, every quarter had huge deficits.

Add to that that his companies are in commiefornia shitholes.

Let's not forget that for most of his youth Elon was a nerd who got bullied. He's really only been playing Chad for 10-15 years.

This was him in 99

youtube.com/watch?v=eb3pmifEZ44

Also notice his fiancee then looks just like Heard: They probably reminds him of some girl he had a crush on as a kid but thought he would never have.

Money changes people, but not absolutely.