Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2z80DyTrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>save germany in soviet invasion in 1920
>get invaded for no reason
WTF! Why the FUCK DO POLES HATE GERMANY!!!!! ARYAN MASTERRRRRR RACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Krauts are trying to replace them with niggers and kebabs

Aside from the nazi stuff. They have had a major beef with Germany for a good chunk of their history fighting against one German Principality or another. They used to have a massive beef with the Prussians and got a good chunk of Prussian clay which is partly why Hitler wanted to invade Poland.

How could you not hate Germany?

Most of the problems originate from Northern Germans/Prots. Since late 18th century they've tried to enrich us with teutonic diversity and now they're pushing for islamic diversity.
For whatever reason they suffer from a delusion that their way of running things should be universal.

Germans = Jews.
They act friendly until you turn around for a backstabbing.

Because Polacks are poor, lack achievements, thus when they're bitter, then the only thing they can turn to and contemplate is history, so they chimp out from time to time about Ukraine, Germany and what not

nice proxy Germany monkey

Because they ar buttblasted.

>this coming from a good goy poole...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Ukraine has a lower standard of living than some African nations...

Germany is a cursed nation.

Whatever way they go they find a way to fuck shit up for everyone who is around, it's like they have a fucking magnet for ideas that makes them go "one more beatup or murder and the Multiculturalist/Marxist/Reich utopia will happen"

Fuck Germany!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany

Now what? Have you ever heard Yiddish?

REALLY MAKES ME GO HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>For whatever reason they suffer from a delusion that their way of running things should be universal.
Yup, we even have a saying for this in Germany.

Am Deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen.

It's ridiculous.

Now that I have an example that doesn't directly affect me - I really resent the argument that "only losers think x". I'm a high social status male and it makes my blood boil. Like I disagree with lots of left-wing shit but it never occurs to me to just be like "lol you only think that because you're a loser!!!", it's such a lazy unintellectual argument which even outside of being insulting is so frustrating because IT PREVENTS US FROM HAVING AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION WHERE WE CAN ACTUALLY GET TO THE BOTTOM OF OUR DIFFERENCES! Like fuck! There's so much interesting shit we could be exploring but instead society's organs of discourse are just a giant loudspeaker blaring ONLY BETAS ARE RIGHT OF STALIN, 24/7 at 200dB. I fucking hate liberals (and (((liberals))))

GEE, I WONDER

t h i k

>why does Poland hate Germany so much?
for a reason

I hate BRD Germany, too, that's why I left for Best Germany.
Germans are filthy bootlickers and cowards who follow whatever batshit idea their political elite has, even if it means seeing your family being ravaged by wild Muslims/Rooskies/and whatnot.

Some grievances on the polish side are surely justified, the problem is that they only become too whiny and exploit history of those wounds too much

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

they were also Jews, so why do the poles whine? Do they want to live in a country with them?

Who doesn't hate germany? They ruined europe 4 times.

>160 000 of Poles from Warsaw were Jews. Even though 99% of Warsaw Jews were already dead or out of the city because even Jewish ghetto got liquidated in 1943.

The Polish are true aryans and hitler killed millions.

How the fuck these two even compare?

I only hate Prussia and current germany.
Nazi Germany was pretty good because thanks to them our country isn't full of kikes.

If Serbia didn't exist Polish would be the niggers of Europe.

Are you seriously this retarded? First of all, we are talking about Warsaw uprising only. 160 000 only during uprising. And those were civilians not partisans.About 50 000 died in mass executions only in one district during just one week. There were practically no jews left in Warsaw at that point.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
Also, why you even mention jews? I dont give a fuck about jews but you think that Poles should be greatful for Germans for that? Are you fucking stupid? About 3 millions ethnic Poles were killed by Germans during WW2 and you are saying they are whining? You are moron.

How they make a big picture like that? How do they brint it in the stadium and how do they erect it? I am confused.

We are mexicans of Europe you fucking german trash.

>hating on proud white people whose nations are whiter than yours

yeah fuck off juden.

It's a reaction to the pressure being put upon us by the EU, Merkel and globalists in general. They use Germany as proxy to attack us so simple-minded Sup Forumsacks respond by attacking Germany instead of targetting (((them))) directly.

B-but I thought those were us.

>try to revolt
>gets killed
>cry after

>why does Germany hate Poland so much?

The great question that was never answered.

>save Germany in soviet invasion in 1920
Objectively wrong. If you look at the soviet documents in 1920, they actually were banking on German support and were willing to give Western Poland to Germany. Look up Treaty of Rapallo from 1922 and Treaty of Berlin from 1926.

Well then, who is considered the niggers of europe??

Lithuania

Ukraine, of course

slav magic

Might have something to do with Germans trying to destroy Poland for past 1000 years.

anglos and frogs, quite literally too.

Hey, faggot.
Don't talk shit about our bros.

Duchy of Prussia was a mistake.

Few months ago Lithuanian himself called his nation the niggers of Europe.

Poles have a victim complex. It's why Jews are jealously hated by them; Jews can pull it off while everyone laughs at the the whining of the poles.

Germany is the 3rd greatest nation on earth after the English and Dutch. Notice I said nation and not country.

France places last, by the way.

Fuck Nazi and commies.

>Dutch
You mean the Swamp Germans?

>Niggerica praises jews
And nothing is new.

I don't praise Jews. I just take the opportunity to laugh at the niggers of Europe.

You do realize poles like slavs and jews were considered to be subhuman by Nazi's much people of other races.

Might as well wonder why black people dislike the kk.

you mean why do polish men hate germany so much...

Sure, but don't forget to suck Shlomo's dick today.
Oh, who am I kidding?
You do that everyday, there is no need for a reminder.

Actually, Hitler started making this anti-slavic propaganda right after the war started.
Before that he had respect for them.

>Gib Danzig, German clay
>No? We invade you and place most brutal SS as your governor

How we could give it to him if it was independent city? Germans are fucking autists.

No he didn't that's Russia. Slavs were always considered sub-human as they like the jews were a visible minority in Germany. Same with the Roma

muh polacy biedacy robacy

wypierdalaj do niemiec i idź czyścić toalety

Poles want to be like us, but deep down they know they never can, so they hate us for their insecurities.

Then why did pre-war Nazi Germany had posters where they showed Poland and Germany working together with defeating Bolshevism?

Sure the Nazis invaded Poland in a war of conquest and massacred Polish leaders in Operation Tannenberg, Intelligenzaktion, Palmiry massacre, and AB-Aktion which killed ~128,000 Poles. And sure the Nazis conducted the war in the most brutal way possible, bombing Warsaw into dust. And sure they forced all the remaining Poles into ghettos and forced labour camps. And sure the Nazis set up all their concentration camps and death camps in Poland. And sure Polish people were forced into ghettos and starved to death (90,000). And sure Polish people were brutally oppressed. And sure the Nazis began "Germanization" of Poland by suppressing and trying to erase any trace of their history and culture, which included plans to completely restructure Warsaw. And sure they eventually bombed Warsaw into dust once more during the Warsaw uprising. And Sure the Nazis brutally persecuted Poles for their catholic faith, most famously killing the now canonized Saint Maximilian Kolbe And sure Nazis started burning hospitals down, murdering thousands of sick polish people and raping Polish women on a mass scale. And sure they were even kidnapping thousands of Polish children to brainwash them to be subservient to their Nazi overlords. and sure at the end of it all over 2 Million non Jewish Poles were killed by the Nazis, But they definitely did not intend to do it!

Because Piłsudski was still alive

They banked on the Novemberrevolution to succeed, you dumb fuck. It didn't, so Germany was next on the list anyway. You dumb fucking dumb fuck.

Eh not really. After the peace of 1018 the western border of Poland was peaceful. In fact before st. Henry II's conflict Otto III had a vision of renovatio imperii of which Poland or rather Sclavinia (all lands of western slavs) was supposed to be a part of. The conflict was with the Teutonic Order and, after the secularisation ,Prussia - Brandenburg.

They just like displaying random historical facts

They hate us cause they ain't us

Those Germans are dead, are they really blaming them for a problem that the current Germans couldn't do anything about?

That's actually true, we aren't the muslim central in Europe.

You sure this is the reason hans?

In 1939 maybe now maybe not
Before you sperg out same here but for the whole of Europe after 1814

>implying the modern germans also don't treat us as animals
But it doesn't matter anymore, they will actually extinct in a few years.

the eternal kraut cries out as he strikes you

>are they really blaming them for a problem that the current Germans couldn't do anything about?
Who said that?

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2z80DyTrw

REMEMBER GUYS NATIONALISM IS AWESOME AND EPIC AS H*CK, FUCK THE KEKED EU (STILL GIVE US GIBS THO) FOR HATING NATIONALISM, BUT ALSO IT'S REALLY BAD WHEN NATIONALISM IS AIMED AGAINST US REEE G*RMANS GIB REPARATIONS NEVER FORGET

Between Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and other assorted butthurt belt countries, I don't even know what side to take anymore.

>angry because he doesn't know how to abuse the system
Every time

OPs picture which shows the Poles complaining about WW2

I wish Schlomo.
I wish.

Germany has and is still fucking them. Pollockcuckbois

>I have no idea about the topic, I'll just repeat what everyone else is saying xD

Polish banned their death camps recently.

>NAZI PROPAGANDA REFLECTS REAL LIFE
Kek you do also believe you watch on TV too?

>other butthurt belt countries
That's literally the entire continent mate. Fuck I'm sure even adnorra has some historical butthurt over some co-prince from Spain who fucked the over.

They dont. They would suck Prussian dick forever.

So you dont know even why they did it, but still you are commenting?

The Irish

>he thinks poland will live after everything to the west goes dark

They did it because they are buttblasted about Germans even though it happened in the past. Are you really this dumb?

Because Schlesien, Posen, Hinterpommern, Westpreußen and half of Ostßreußen were not enough.

All of Eastern Germany must be Polish!

As an Austrian i vehemently support this idea.

nice meme

We know you are mad coz you have no future. Dont be angry on us, but your own government and people.