He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone...

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Bots everywhere.

Trump fired him for denouncing white nationalism

H̓e̊̾̑ ̨ͪ̑b̾ͨ̔r̆͛́ͤ͋͝ơ̈ū͆͗̉́ǧ̂̔h̋̀ͤ͌t̶̎͆͑̍ͬͭ̚ ̈̏ͯ̑͂̀̆b̓ͭͦ͌ͬá͘d̷̑ ö͐͝p̏ͩt͊̄̚ic̢s̽ͤ́ ̎͋ͣͮt̽ͫ̄̔͌ͧ͆ö̀̌̄͟ ̋t͑̑͂h͑ͮe͌̓̈́̈́̀ ̄͐̓Trͦͩ̈́́͛ͯu̓͑͒̿m̨̎̇͗pͤ͗ ͪ͐͑a͆̈́̔ͣ̋dͮͦͦͨͧͣͫm̃ͬͫ̉i̔͒ͫͤn̐ͬi͡s̴t̍ͧ̉̏̌ͧra̷ẗ́̿̀iͭ̽̋on͊̕ ͗̕wͧ̌i̊̀̕ẗ́͂͘hͦ͗ ̿̃͒̑͑̎̎́h̆ͣ̾i̓͂͛s̽̃ͣ̽͂ͧͧ ͋̑̐̑̀nͪa̷ͫ̊ͪz̵̿iͪ ͧ̂̒̎́l̄âͮ̉ͦ̏ͮŗ̋̔͂p̃͗͗eͯ̒ͦr͆ ̢͗̈ͯ̐ty̓p͞e͑̒ͣ ̧̂̀̆̈́s̽̏ͨ̚͢h͛̈́͆̿̾ͤ͟i̛ť̢͒.̿͑͒ ͆͗̒͟Ȉ̑'̶͗mͫͣ̉̚ ̋̃̒ͯg̃̈́̀ľ͊å̆͗d̏͊̑ͩ ̶̊ͤ͑̇h͆ͩͯ́͛͢è̃͞'̢ͪ̔s͋͌ͤ̊̄́ ̷̇ͣͭ̈͆͋ğo͛͛ͦn̛̾̑͋ͪͭȩͤͯ͗̓ͭ,̓̿͊̈̉̔ ̾͑ͧ̉̀͋j̷ͯ͗͗ͮ͆͑ȕ̋̂ͯs͒ͤ̽̍̉͌ͨt̷̿̌̃ͯ ̂͛ͣͧͧǎͩ̉̌̿ ̑̎ͦ̀̆ͣ͗̕h̋͊̎̏̉͡u͐̋̉gͧ̆͂̿͝e͑͒̑̀̚ ͝d͐i̴ͪͫͬ̉ṡ̶̽ͬ̀ẗ͐̕rͨ̓̍̋a̸͛c̶̍̂̋̑ti̎͂̇ͯ̔̚on̄̋̊̂͠ ̇͆ͩ̓̿̒̎l̄̏̐̿ͨ̀îk͗ͧ̔ͩe̴ͧͦ̍͋ ͘Fl̑͝y̋̊̐͌n̷ͧnͤ͂ͨ̇ͮ͢.̏ͫ̉ͩ̂

> .05 cents has been deposited into your account

That it Trump is finished. His supporters will leave with Bannon as he is their thought leader.

He was a kike shill. Good riddance desu.

>bots
>not memes

bro sharblue is a lot smarter than that. you'll constantly underestimate your enemy if you think they're THAT retarded. remember your sun tzu.

i've already copy pasted this meme in several threads. it's just memes bro.

Legit where is this news coming from? I just checked all the msm sources and it isn't anywhere to be found.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.like Flynn.

anime

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

>when your mediocre comment doesn't get any replies so you copy paste it and make a thread with it
haha sage

>Sup Forums is not an echo chamber!
>....chamber
>......chamber

this
trump is /ourguy/ and he doesn't like people cucking on the 14 words

Who hired those losers?

what is a larper