Confed-Bro is getting attacked

google.com/amp/amp.wxii12.com/article/high-point-man-removed-from-florida-college-after-standing-in-front-of-confederate-monument-in-virginia/12027442

Remember him? The man who stood up for what's right and peacefully stood in front of a statue that means so much to him? Remember how he was attacked? Well now he has been expelled from his college, and all financial aid he had worked hard to earn. The worst part, it's a Christian college.

We should help him Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jKUHzljiUVA
go
youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM
youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know it's always Jews involved when just dowright fuck your life up shit happens, out of nowhere. They plot and slither like a den of vipers. Feel bad for this dude he didn't even do anything wrong

Christ, man, this guy was innocent.

What kind of society claims to stand for freedom, yet denies people the right to have an oppinion?

Wtf how is this legal?

That dude's resolve was impressive, just standing there saluting while a bunch of rabid vipers yell in his face.
Last few days have been eye opening.

Fuck this gay earth.

The un intellectual left. The authoritarian Left that seeks to control diversity of thought and opinion. They want absolute control

Jewish controlled Money, Media and Education based societies do that.

youtu.be/jKUHzljiUVA

A song for that poor bastard.

America... Freedom is American for "being a victim of violence". For example when America gives someone freedom it just means that they are exposed to a lot of violence. So Americans have just adopted the term to use back home as well.

Literally the most innocent, pure fucker in this whole fiasco.

Help him.

I would bet a pretty shekel if you looked into Jewish societies hundreds of years ago, they operated exactly as they do now. They slander, shun, ostracize, and socially embarrass anyone who isn't on board with their weird ass views. Scary as fuck. They have to be the most misunderstood or downright mysterious people on the planet

Blast this to all your normies on social media, make him look like a good boy who dindu nuffin and then tag on something about how the alt-left ruined his future dreams to be a productive member to society.

>Armentrout says he made the trip to Charlottesville to honor Lee, calling him "the greatest American that ever lived."

General lee would be absolutely disgusted to be called an American tho. America was his enemy, it would be like calling Hitler a jew.

>"We do not share any private information about the students. Our hearts certainly go out to people suffering there and we are thinking about them from afar," said Amy Glenn, the college’s chief communication officer.

What the fuck does that mean?

I'm triggered. Get this man a lawyer.

He should sue his university

Bump
Can they sue the school?
America not free.
It may be time for cw2

Lee was a Virginian first, but he still enjoyed the thought of the union. He was just in for whatever gave Virginia a better deal. I'm the end Virginia could only be saved through surrender, so that's what he did.

Let them, he can go full Good Will Hunting.

Fuck (((They're))) Education, that you can get for the price of a Library card

Studying in a university is not a right in the USA. It's not Europe where it's part of the citizen rights.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

I want to feel bad for americans, but i really don't.

Can't fucking stand that middle-aged fish-faced roastie in the middle.

The kind of society that is on the path to some serious bloodletting.

He brought bad optics to the Drumpf administration with his alt-right larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

We will help.

There would be a term of enrolment about permitting scholarships to be removed for X reason. They would assert him being at the statute, and its subsequent viral video, satisfied X condition.

He's probably fucked. Unless a judge grants him an injunction to continue studying until the case is settled, he'll still have a year off school or whatever.

What he needs is a gofundme that pays for the scholarship that he just lost, and then some. Show him that he has support by actually supporting him.

The evil can take away his scholarship but the good can give it back. It's the Christian thing to do.

>"We do not share any private information about the students. Our hearts certainly go out to people suffering there and we are thinking about them from afar," said Amy Glenn, the college’s chief communication officer.
this is an actual reply from the college

(850) 478-8496

Fucked even born again Christian unis are cucked

Oh well lads it was a nice run see you hell

>The worst part, it's a Christian college.
>christcuck
Should not surprise anyone at all

you can see it in her eyes, she wants to suck his dick so bad

They did him a favor leftist unis are everywhere and alt right unis literally don't exist hell even centrist unis dont exist mate accos are educated morons

>would you?

i'm sure there's a jew lawyer that would enjoy making money suing the school

Christianity will be the death of Western Civilization. The religion of cuckolds and martyrdom.

Op here, actually in college right now too. If this were to happen to me I'd be unbelievably fucked. I agree with the other user. Someone with a bunch of normie friends, and nothing to lose start a gofundme. He needs help.

>and alt right unis literally don't exist

Except everywhere where university is paid for by the state and where professors can say what they want (because the government can't do shit due to free speech and academic freedom)

But if it's a business then they need to appeal to the largest group. And to businesses investing in equipment and so on.

That's exactly what I said 2 days ago.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

He should set up a gofundme so all you faggots can pay for his life expenses since you love him so much

"Christians" are cucked in the West. Don't be hopeless though. Cyprus isn't like America. In fact, all the Orthodox countries are pretty much based still. Look at how Russia fucking shutdowns the SJW's agenda and doesn't give a shit.

The West is fucked. Rome has fallen again. Eastern Rome survives though once again through Orthodoxy.

why do you represent such hate!

Yeah, remember that when the Cville dust settles and the christcucks are starting threads again where the bash the pagans. Fuck the normies, fuck the christcucks, WN only have eachother

so help the poor bastard... he is one of us.

go fund me /2hmgzjw2

Uh yes and I'm straighter than Richard Spencer's penis when's watching David Duke tan after a hard workout at the gym.

An enlightened one that has progressed and moved on from archaic eurocentric concepts like "free speech" and "debate"

Jew lawyers who sue universities are the best. 10/10 highly recommended would do again

This should "trigger" Sup Forums if anything

wait till someone pulls an ISIS style decapitation on video. That will be the next escalation

That is what the Jews did to Germany after WW II.

Nah not really, it's not like he lost his job

Secularism has allowed this and weakened Christianity in the West.

Your atheist cuckholdry and liberalism is not tolerated in the Orthodox countries. Gays and feminists get beaten in the streets in Russia if they try to organise protests.

The West turned their back on real Christianity long ago.

> Pensacola Christian College

www dot pcci.edu/ContactInfo/

Shitlibs unironically think oppression is okay as long as the government isnt doing it

>mfw when Liberals keep bragging about how we're not college educated cause they just kick us out for not sharing their political ideologue

anyone wanna do a gofundme

The Confederacy was fighting for freedom not slavery. How did this slavery myth get started?Both sides had slaves and the Confederacy outlawed the slave trade before the Union did. The North also created segregation while the South had black people living in their houses. The only thing the North hated worse than slavery was black people. Google NY draft day riots.

Won't punishing him for this push him further right? These idiots don't know what they're doing, they're just grandstanding to look morally superior.

why ? the guy didnt said anything while they were shouting at him

>Pensacola Christian College
lol liberal colleges aren't expelling Damigo but this genuinely gentle giant gets fucked by the Christcucks.

Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. A private college can do whatever they see fit. One could also argue that counter protesters hanging around this guy are exercising their freedoms.

It hurts bro.

www dot pcci dot edu/pathway/StudentResponsibilities/CodeOfConduct.aspx

good luck fighting this battle against such a cucked school

This is infuriating. I wish I could do something for my white brothers in America.

>cuck Christianity in the West by harassment and law cases
>ban school prayer
>force Christians to bake gay cakes
>have media constantly mock Christianity and praise Islam
>"muh secularism is great"

As usual, secular progressives and atheistcucks are responsible for what happened here today. Daily reminder that those originally protesting Christianity were the original SJW's and you cucks allowed the fedoras to do it for years.

Thankfully the Orthodox Christians never put up with this shit.

100% this hair dying old cunt is a childless, depressed, wreck

Scum, he made the most peaceful and respectful "protest" possible. Just silently stood to attention.

I was pretty darned proud of him.

ALT LEFT TERROR AND PERSECUTION MUST BE ENDED.

ARREST THEM ALL. WE HAVE THE JAIL CELLS FOR ALL OF THEM

So his family already has a Gofundme started for an ancestors memorial.
go
fundm
e.com/2hmgzjw2

I would recommend someone publsih him one though.

He was expelled for peacefully exercising his 1st Amendment Right in a manner that in no way involved his school.

This is Supreme Court tier.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Alt-left
Liberals
Self-proclaimed "democrats".

this

freedom of speech means you can say "heil hitler" as much as you want, but i can also call you a fucking idiot for it

i can also punch you in the face as long as i'm willing to accept the consequences

which will be nonexistent since everyone hates nazis

Hopefully some other institution that values free speech will notice him and offer him acceptance if he's a good student.

>Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences
then it isn't free speech is, if persecution immediately follows, also, free speech doesn't include threats of violence, so no, the 'counter protesters' were not within their rights.

One more for /ourguys/. The demoshits started the last civil war and to pretend they "switched sides" are going to start the next one.

The result will be the same. I can't wait to carpetbag California.

You left your flag on

called and left a well informed message

>i can also punch you in the face as long as i'm willing to accept the consequences

Punching someone isn't covered by free speech, sweetiekins.

Greentext it?

If we get lucky maybe Kim will nuke shitlib cities in the west coast

>The worst part, it's a Christian college.

Rundown of what I Said
going against free speech is anti Christian because Christ spoke the truth at the time
had lots of family that attended and I am unpleased
told the administration to see his go fund me account to see support for him

Okay, I just gotta ask: this character actually threw commies from helicopters, or is this just a meme?

You tell me. Your countrymen are supporting terrorists a day after a terror attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM

is this bait?
How can you interpret the act of shutting down free speech as any kind of freedom?
>be lefty
>"I love freedom, I swear guyyys"
>"You! Your freedom sucks because it disturbs me"
>shut down freedom in the name of freedom
mfw

Free speech means you don't go to jail for it. Anyone else can kick your ass though

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
He went to a shit college. He got what he deserved according to right wingers

my post wasn't about freedom of speech, it was about consequences.

free speech doesn't exempt you from the consequences of that speech, including being punched in the face which, from a legal standpoint, constitutes protected speech

Wow

So let me sum this up

Sup Forums approved college kicks out Sup Forums's hero

WTF?!
Where did it all go wrong?

Its true....but I also have a right to defend myself should I be agressed against. and the person who drew first blood will be the one held accountable and guilty in a court of law.

>bannon probably out
>now this
Today has not been good.

A shame Trump wouldn't do anything for this poor guy. I think the whole confederate thing is dumb, but I repect their right to believe what they want. Kid literally dindu nuffin.

Freedom of Speech is protection from the government imprisoning or otherwise harassing you for saying something controversial.
Technically, private institutions can do whatever they want to you. Though it's worth saying that usually things were still tolerated under as "well that's their opinion. They're entitled to it and I;m entitled to mine."
The vindictive nature of going after the employment and livelihood of people holding different beliefs/opinions is new, at least the US. Once again, the liberals look to how things were done in places like Nazi Germany and use that for inspiration. But they're the tolerant side.

Have his family disowned him yet?

this shit gets my blood boiling more than seeing that charger running over people... actually, i dont give a fuck about those fucking traitors anymore...

Im talking to the college and they are saying your 4th year free is terminated if you don't attend consecutive semesters. Did he take time off or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50
>the cop at the end said
>You want an another day like Saturday, do you?