Brit/pol/ - RIP Brucie edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-JF1aATlE0
youtube.com/watch?v=GRQuKnnhRec
youtube.com/watch?v=HpqnFBfLuqE
youtube.com/watch?v=WksYJLmo9Cg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802776/Plaid-leader-brands-Barcelona-attack-far-right-terrorism.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/defiant-sarah-champion-mp-vows-keep-speaking-sex-abuse-gangs/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
order-order.com/people/sarah-champion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0

What a top man

Do you know who he was lad?

youtube.com/watch?v=R-JF1aATlE0

RIP Sir Bruce

Where were you when WN successfully called Pube out on his hard man routine when he pussied out of the boatyard fight?

>You will never play The Price is Right with Bruce Forsyth
Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=GRQuKnnhRec

Hang them all

who?

go back to /o/ goddamit

He threatened me with it a week before the Rightly thing, and I thought it was a joke. Didn't think he was autistic enough to consider it genuine.

Honestly the worst fucking person ITT by far.

Where would a mk 6 Ford Fiesta rank?

>t. Poofy kid who thinks he is Vin Diesel

do not respond at all to tripfags
it can be detrimental to their mental health
on request from GPs around the country, we have had to include this warning message with each edition of Brit/pol/
particularly in "these times" with "current events" (Brucie), it is important to maintain strong mental health. The main way to do this is to allow tripfag attacks to pass by unacknowledged.

Do not respond to tripfags
If their fits are distracting, there are ample facilities to filter and hide them

have a good mourning

Jake Yapp's agent here

youtube.com/watch?v=HpqnFBfLuqE

>hairlet with bitchtits who can't drive
nice one

>bottom of the barrel trips running a smear campaign just to hide how bitch made they are
kek

lmao

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Remember, lads, when someone is shitting up the thread with off-topic shite, mass reporting has been shown to work. :^)

Shit, that's actually bad buzz, brucie's passing. He was around even when my mom was growing up in the 60s. "Its nice to see you, to see you nice!"

imagine being this new

Kek, in relation to Bruce Forcyth's death:
>Mother: "Oh, that's really sad isn't it?"
>Father: "He'd been alive long enough"

I miss Brucie, lads.

what are the chances? hope your mum is alright mate

I spent around a week tormenting /ptg/ with the same bait day after day and the minimum amount of (You)'s I got, even after 7 days, was 10. They're mongs, shittest general on Sup Forums by far.

Don't give in to hate, Brit/pol/.

>Nice to see you, to see you

>tfw old enough to remember Brucie being a regular fixture on the telly

Tripfags will never know that feel, what with them being in their mid-teens, but he really was a legend.

It's pretty annoying to have trip drama spammed across the threads when there is so much going on, all the happenings and lefty reactions to the happenings need checked for meme potential and nobody is doing it properly

EVERYONE GET IN HERE, THE MADMAN IS DONE IT AGAIN

This is true, I have a KIA.

>got so butthurt he included me in it at the last moment

iN HERE lads the yanks are having a mental breakdown over bannon

> mass reporting has been shown to work
I wish.
What about what he said makes him new? Lots of people in this thread get sick at the bullshit that results in the whole 300 posts being off topic. You're amongst the worst of them all. Utterly shit and provide nothing.

I don't even think you're worth mocking because the more mockery, the more incentive you have to stay here.

>got so butthurt he responded with the same post 3 threads in a row

You know what you ungrateful fucking shit stick I fucking slotted 30 fucking rag heads so you could sleep at night you cunt I deserve your fucking respect even the fucking queen herself has shown me respect by giving me multiple fucking medals but you fucking retarded anonymong cunts somehow think you're above that because you're hiding behind your fucking computer screens slapping your 4 inch arms up and down on the keyboard knowing full well you wouldn't try that shit irl because I would literally turn your trachea into fucking dust with a single strike just like I did in Baghdad you utter cunt you're a human question mark and if you had one I would pull your fucking spine out of your fucking arse and beat you to death with it
Fuck you cunts
You don't deserve me here
I'm fucking done with this place

BYE
Y
E

No one cares or wants to be in /ptg/ unless they were planning on it anyway.

Nice to leave you, to leave you ,nice.

Thanks lad. Ah sure, he's in a better place now. Rip.

fuck off rimmer

You said reporting works.

I've given you the solution, lad. Certain fuckwits have disappeared for weeks at a time in the past thanks to diligent reporting of their off-topic shit.

It terrifies them.

No it hasn't, PubeLice just changes his IP every 5 seconds

Baiting yanks is a brit/pol/ staple newcunt

Rimmer is decent, piss off.

Is that Todd Howard?

>Higher, higher, Lower, lower

What is it with you and your throat punching fetish?

Nice blog bitchtits, wanna go cry some more?
>his name was robert paulson

Don't you say a single bad word about my Toddy, he's a handsome young man and very good at making games.

We spent a week doing it in /ptg/, now all you're doing is posting stale old webms everybody on Brit/pol/ and /ptg/ has seen you incoherent 12 year old.

He did, I'm a different person. I just stuck my nose in to tell you how awful you are.

Reminder while 3D actors die 2D will always be eternal.

Didn't even read it

Go to hell trip sympathiser

Godd Howard

>yank 12 year olds are being retarded
Go back to ptg and stay there.

Why would you argue with someone who thrives on attention?

leave

and so begins the anonymous historical sexual abuse cases

See ya then, you massive cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=WksYJLmo9Cg

Neck yourself.

I saw him in that Nat Cole documentary...seemed like a nice guy

I don't, as a rule. But it's probably the unhealthy amount of time I spend on Brit/pol/ as a whole. At a certain point, I just can't take the shit he sprouts any more.

>literally advertising /ptg/ in brit/pol/ and telling brit/pol/ regulars how "baiting yanks" is a regular part of brit/pol/
>autistically post month old webm's everyone in /ptg/ and brit/pol/ has seen
>call others 12 year olds

No you leave mate. Trump threads and Trump general completely ruined outer/pol/.

>What do points make?

would unironically vote for Peter Manion

please don't be joking
please don't be joking
please don't be joking

man getsuyoubi no tawawa just really hits all the right notes

Don't leave lad. Everybody on Brit/pol/ will end up advocating for civic law and a written constitution if you go.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802776/Plaid-leader-brands-Barcelona-attack-far-right-terrorism.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/defiant-sarah-champion-mp-vows-keep-speaking-sex-abuse-gangs/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What did Brit/pol/ think of this? I was certain that Sarah Champion was gladly sitting by and doing nothing to stop the sex gangs but by coming out and openly saying that its Pakis raping white girls I think she may be alright. Thoughts?

CHEDDAR CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE ON A STICK

Don't do it lad, you're one of the decent trips. Don't leave us with cunts like Poobs.

Good idea

Off to do a neuroscience degree and got DDU in my a levels
hahahah neets BTFO

Who knows, there's a lot going on behind the scenes with this one. Guido covered some of it but it seems like no-one else will.

civil*

Guido link m8?

>higher

Fuck Brucie

I wanted the cunt to be immortal

Now we have to watch 3000 Bruceys price is right episodes and strictly omnibuses

Fugggggg

coz universities are so hard to get into now with those higher fees

still neets BTFO

fuck off constitutionposter. you're next

he's o n the brink m8, keeps posting that awkward compensatory car "OC" every thread
he's on the brink of going full elliot rodgers.
wouldn't be surprised if he was the same age, race and wealth of elliot rodgers

>Cuddly toy, cuddly toy!

He did 2 pieces, they're both here
order-order.com/people/sarah-champion/

The comments are worth reading as well.

>Peter as Lord North

Fitting.

Anyone know where I can get a decent copy of Adam Smith's 'Wealth of Nations'? Preferably without modern commentary.

>fuck off constitutionposter. you're next
Sorry lad, unlikely. I'm here so much I might as well crown myself king.

I HAVE MADE A LEGITIMATE AND PEACEFUL REQUEST

>Good game, good game!

Press F to pay respects to old brucey

Piss off child

my jaw is in tatters lads, he really was right this whole time

>You get nothing for a pair! not in this game

Library

Where, Cambridge Ring-road University?

gtf out of here you snivveling roach

So it's indicative of a party split?

Corbynites want to deny the problem is with Islam?

You fucking fag, you said you were fucking leaving