DON'T FALL FOR THE CIVIL WAR MEME

THE MEDIA IS PUSHING FOR CIVIL WAR DON'T FALL FOR IT

THE JEWS IN THE TRUMP CABINET FORCED TRUMP INTO FIRING BANNON IN ORDER TO RILE UP THE ALT-RIGHT INTO VIOLENCE

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/roslynlayton/2017/06/28/astroturfing-plan-by-silicon-valley-radical-allies-to-take-control-of-internet-july-12/#3f3ed1357821
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/roslynlayton/2017/06/28/astroturfing-plan-by-silicon-valley-radical-allies-to-take-control-of-internet-july-12/#3f3ed1357821
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOOK AT THIS! CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT THEY'RE DOING?

>ITSS THAAAA J00000000WWWSSSSS!!!?

THEY WANT YOUR 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENTS GONE.

THIS HAS ALL BEEN PLANNED!

Can't wait really

tell me something i don't know.

BUMP

There was a civil war headline about the US in the UK papers I recall seeing too. Ridiculous - it has to be coordinated. They're not going on about how the jihadi attacks are the beginning of a new war between christendom and islam.

Don't buy into it Burgers. All it will do is give the regressive elements in your government cause to further curtail your rights, maybe even constitutionally.

Half the country voted for the anti-immigration candidate and he's still only in his first year. You do not need war.

Pic related is how out of touch your enemies are.

Jews think of whites what whites thinks of niggers.

I dont think we can make it.

THEY'RE GOADING YOU DON'T FALL FOR IT

Nobody's gonna get violent over Bannon you dumb slut.

this, it would be the ultimate black mark on trump's legacy

>Don't hate Muslims for all terrorist attacks, that's what ISIS wants!
>Don't fall for the civil war, that's what the elites want!

Fucking which? Have some balls, some conviction. You have a losing strategy when it's dictated entirely by the enemy.

why wouldnt you want civil war faggot
you have guns

because USA civil war would automatically mean WWIII, for one

So when the memes god emperor wins the election we can not wait for the term to be over and have to have race war/civil war because his attempts at fixing the country are that bad?

Sup Forums and the America s won against the system by getting their candidate in. Civil war would prevent any progress of unfucking all the fuckery that was done by (((them))) and allow (((them))) free reign on further manipulating the world,by basically taking a potentially uncompliant US off the board via civil war.

This

mfw it's real

OY VEY DON'T FALL FOR THE CIVIL WAR MEME GOYIM

DON'T PREPARE OR ANYTHING, DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!

we actually care about our brothers rather than give up like your swede fucks to "embrace" your new country.

Prepare away but don't go fucking postal. Take autism meds if needed. Wait it out. Talk is going around that Bannon resigning is a feint because something big is going to leak and he needs to rally the troops at Breitbart.

WE GON' HAVE A CIVIL WAR!
>WE GON' HAVE A CIVIL WAR!

It's coordinated like the mudflood aylan kurdi photo front pages. That means you know it comes from above and it's part of the plan.

Golden Rule is: go the opposite way the MSM is pushing.

Democrats aren't my brothers. They are traitorous little shits.

>Sup Forums wants civil war
>now jews want civil war
we the jews now

> Guy tells me something has a 1% chance of happening.
> It happens.

OMG GUY IS OUT OF TOUCH!

Learn some basic probability you fucking retards.

It was never supposed to be anti-Trump or anti-white. The kikes don't give a fuck about him and they actually elected him so they can accelerate what they're currently doing. The news are targeted against both you and the left - they're supposed to further the division of your country and cause a civil war, as they have always done for the past 400 or so years.

Think about it. With every such news article and TV broadcast they're not only angering you and the right with their fake news and blatant leftist preferences, they're also irritating the left as well and are warping their reality to make it seem like they're living in a world where the racists are winning unless they act NOW. The end product? Civil war from which they can choose and fund sides for trillions on the expense of ordinary people, much like their forefathers the Rothschilds once did with Napoleon and Europe some time ago, and then the Kaiser and the Communist Revolution, and then Hitler.

You create two sides, you prop both of them equally, and then proceed to squash them into a controlled synthesis of which only you know the outcome and therefor possess an absolute control of everything involved in it. It's like being able to see into the future but you're just directly making the future instead. The worst part is that both sides fall for this flawlessly and that's every single time they attempt pulling it out. As I'm typing this a thousand Sup Forumsacks are in the process of falling for this and are starting to dream of a civil war, and an hour later, another thousand, and so on. No matter what we write it will be almost instantly silenced by the enraged hordes from both sides who believe that division of the west and civil war is the only solution. Sad.

Couldn't agree more. Brietbart has called it. War it is. The enemy is the Jew communist. Our weapons are autism, memes and narrative hacking. Soros and the eliete fuckheads said their plan was to control the internet and make it Pravda like social engineering...Fuck them. Time for information warfare!!

forbes.com/sites/roslynlayton/2017/06/28/astroturfing-plan-by-silicon-valley-radical-allies-to-take-control-of-internet-july-12/#3f3ed1357821

Remember to archive
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/roslynlayton/2017/06/28/astroturfing-plan-by-silicon-valley-radical-allies-to-take-control-of-internet-july-12/#3f3ed1357821

but the civil war would get rid of all commies

A civil war in the USA would completely crush the government and likely be followed by a purge of undesirables. However, knowing American ingenuity, the "purge" might involve ten years of construction and an offer for the Jews to survive - if they can found New Israel on Mercury. Hehehe.

I think op is correct, there are two options now ahead of us

>civil war with a majority of the people not being on our side since they are still programmed
and you know how much civil war destabilizes trade, economics and other things? Not very good

>keep rolling with the punches, to damage control, move domains, remake websites on safer grounds, get better alternatives like gab.ai
and you can take the hearts and the minds of the people in a bit longer time. That means the economy, the corporations, everything will keep on going smoothly and that means in the end the military may be used to remove foreign commie much sooner if you go inna civil war now.

It just seems like provocations you know. Why the memorials? They could have chosen a thousand different anger points. But you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE PURPOSEFULLY INFLAMMATORY

>not realizing you've been controlled opposition since they figured out "gas the kikes Race War Now"-nazifaggots were a viable way to sink the nationalist movement.

>don't rise up goy just let things happen

do you understand what you sound like right now faggot?

>As I'm typing this a thousand Sup Forumsacks are in the process of falling for this and are starting to dream of a civil war, and an hour later, another thousand, and so on.

I think we are heading towards a surgical purge. The "left" can't fight a war, but the brains and funds behind them can continue to rot the country. Unless they are put down.

Never have I seen a more precise statement.

Bump. Don't chimp out, white man.

>Don't you see they want you to arm yourself, create militias, and then overthrow the government!

Makes perfect sense, you retard. The last thing the government wants is a civil war

WHEN ARE WE ACTUALLY GOING TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I'M GOING TO CRACK

This should be a sticky
Oh, wait

That's what you get for making a pact with the devil. 1898 never forget.

Hold, Anons. Hooold. Hooooooold.... hold.
It's done. Getting upset gains us nothing. Keep bubbling the truth up to the masses of normies.

We knew u wouldn't do shit u pussies... BANNON ain't worth shit.

Just because you realized you were on the losing side too late doesn't mean it's not happening.

you need to be 18 to post here.

how exactly does someone "force" the president to do anything? Legit curious how that works.

so trump is a jew stooge?

Are the only people capable of resisting the jews overweight tubsters posting anonymously on cambodian cartoon forums?

Yep, they play the long game. It's like how they let the American Revolution happen, and snuck their central bank in later.

Cheers m8. I'm pretty content about this honestly. The clown show has gone on for far too long. I'm just waiting on a few republicans in the senate to snap and completely break away from trump altogether. Then maybe we'll get a chance to get something done.

[laughs in domestic terrorist]

How can you cry about Jews dominating the world when you want whites to do the same.

Seriously do you think his behavior this past week seems like that of a Jew stooge? The media had just convinced me he was a Nazi?

Whites, blacks, asians, latinos, and everyone rejoice! They are afraid. Jews have realized that all demographics are aware of their game. They have lost control. This is their hail Mary - and it will fail.

bring on any civil war. ill welcome it

Did something happen 2 weeks ago to delay the original happenings?
I remember user saying you're going to hear some things that will make you not like Trump over the weekend, but stick in there.
Nothing actually really happened that weekend to make people lose faith.
THIS, however, would make some lose faith in Trump.

that's the falsest of dichotomies.

>a jew projecting

>the blue haired ham beast attacks with a 10 inch dildo
>the redneck counters with 160 grains at 2300 fps

I cannot wait for the live streams once things heat up. I wish things weren't headed for massive violent conflicts but what can a autist with a keyboard do?

good observation, user.
a delay, perhaps.

this was back during the WH user "arrests finished by wednesday"

>begging the party of hippies, vegans, anti-gunners, snowflakes, SSI recipients, single females, anti-military, etc to fight
DOHOHO

>equally
no, they only support one side

LET IT HAPPEN. ITS TIME.

LET IT HAPPEN

Ummm, why not? The left would he fucking exterminated in a civil war.

GOOD DO IT.

GOOD LETS START LETS GO

That's right lads. We are at our strongest.

If you know this, that means you have antecipated their plans. Why can't you make your logistics in a way that doens't allow them to manipulate you? Why can't you guys just have your civil war whitout accepting any funds they offer to you? Why can't you wipe out both your enemies, the commies and the globalists who are instigating the war?
I mean, if you win the civil war, that would mean the US will finally be able to unite against the real enemy. Nothing changes the fact that you need to wipe out the traitors first.

fuck you, civil war now
bannon is the last straw

George Soros is the great cancer funding these anti-American groups.

#SorosForPrison

there's no rights left for us to be worried about them taking away
the only thing left for us is to destroy the system, the kikes proved it to us, we tried to do this peacefully but they wouldn't abdicate

>t.alt-leftists
Q: why can't the leftists choose non-violence?
A: you have been brainwashed & weaponized.
resist the programming.

Soros is a puppet of the string-pullers, which in no way releases him from responsibility or culpability.

1 shekel has been deposited into (you)r account

Fuck you! The war has to happen.