FAR RIGHT ANTI ISLAMISATION RALLY IN BARCELONA RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM

Get in the livestream faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/18/cambrils-attack-four-suspects-shot-dead-by-one-officer-police-say
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/18/cambrils-attack-four-suspects-shot-dead-by-one-officer-police-say
lavanguardia.com/politica/20161202/412333298020/mossos-rearman-yihadismo-armas.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40496700
pscp.tv/w/1lDGLkmWAVMKm?channel=world-news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting shitskins and women calling them racists.

>"no nazis, no nazis, no no nazis"

It appears western Nazi fever has infected the fucking world.
They'll need a serious dose of sharia to wake them up from their stupors.

This makes me so fucking sad.

They focus on these people instead of the muslim threat they just suffered.

Oh shit punches thrown, riot police showing up.

>rally
there's like, three dudes.

Can we make "Punch a Muslim" a trending thing for all the Islamic terrorism going on today? The left is going at this "Punch a Nazi" thing hard to silence any non-libshit opinion with intimidation and violence.

Spain didn't fight in WWII and had a fascist government for a long time. Perhaps you should look to this place for the next right wing uprising.

Thats not a trial, thats an execution!

5 people getting attacked by a bunch of commies that want their skin

The state of Europe

swedebump

Why so many fucking happenings of late?

I can't fathom this shit. I have deactivated twitter and all my social media. People are more concerned by this 5 guys just being there speaking their mind than the fucking terrorist that just killed 14 citizens.

I really hope the mudslimes rape their women and behead their relatives in front of them.

August - January is happening season

Reconquista 2.0?

> Sup Forums clearing up the office before going on holiday

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/18/cambrils-attack-four-suspects-shot-dead-by-one-officer-police-say

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/18/cambrils-attack-four-suspects-shot-dead-by-one-officer-police-say

>everyone who dislikes islam must be far right
fuck off sven

> The local police chief Josep Lluis Trapero, who is leading the investigation into the attacks, said on Friday afternoon that one officer had killed all but one of the attackers. He said it was “not easy” for the officer involved despite them being a professional.
> all but one

I'm at that point too. Accelerationism.

Chill out Omar, i was just quoting the title of the stream.

what are these faggots chanting?

>Spotting the attackers emerging from the car with knives, machetes and axes, the officer raised their rifle and shot four of them dead.

>The fifth attacker escaped and stabbed a pedestrian in the face before he was shot by another officer with a submachinegun.

nice
swift, and professional

Commies and lefties hardcore insulting and threatening

zombies

i wanna fucking kill myself

damn man, beating up fascists becomes international sport

This is pretty boring.... Is someone going to hit these fags with a van at some point or not ?

Someone nuke that city already

the absolute state of spaniards

maybe this?
lavanguardia.com/politica/20161202/412333298020/mossos-rearman-yihadismo-armas.html

Suckerpunchers all around

Fights happening according to RT

Took a good ten seconds before someone tried to pull him off

>punch a muslim

i just spat out my tea

The usual corrosive elements of Western society

Barcelona is worse than commiefornia for leftist shit. Theres no point in even having a right wing march there everyone is antifa
It was a commie stronghold in the Spanish Civil War.

>not wanting your country to get invaded by violent oppressive terrorists means you're far-right now

this
violent bolsheviks labeling themselves as antifa have existed in europe for decades

Absolute Kek

This.

Oh Spain, I miss those old times when you were burning jews and mudslimes.

Anti-Islam = pro Jew and usually pro-sodomite

Counter protesting without bats, guns, or pussy hats. Spaniards seriously can't do anything right.

thousands of idiots mobbing one guy for daring to protest against islamist terrorism, and trying to stop the press filming it

that is the future

Am I right in thinking the ANTIFAscum are all Catalan separtists?

Wow dude, those images. Are Catalans the worst in all of Europe?

>guns
>spain

lmao, I wish

probably. catalonia is renowned for being commie/extreme left faggots.

Who's winning the fight?

Seems that's one investment that didn't take long to pay off

fuck off shitskin shill

Will this event finalize the split between the spanish or will this heal the wounds ?

Literally a handful of "right wingers" expressing their concerns with Muslims getting jumped by randoms and shouted at by hordes of leftists.

This is extremely sad.

>that one fag that keeps starting the chant in English "Go Nazi Go Nazi Go"

Really joggles my almonds

its sad yknow lol, can stand people teaming up on our own

I'm watching the stream in disgust. How much longer until more people wake up ? 200-300 people surrounding one guy and beating him up.

What split?

Spain is the most cucked country on earth.

>that is the future

I just want a nuclear war to happen so the right wing people with guns can take over and leave these retarded fucks to starve

i bet even the muslims are disgusted by the sad state of affairs in al-andalus

Watching these Spanish cucks ystrdy on Twitter shitting themselves over posting graphic images and being so terrified of the cops. Begging and pleading for obedience like brainless lemmings. Fuck Spain. They deserve everything. Too bad as usual it's children that die thanks to leftist eunuchs.

when the next attack of peace happens, at least we will know it was wanted

they're gonna fucking lynch this guy

No nazis? Ummm. Nazis didn't run over your Little girl. Muslim ice cream men, creamed them all. Sad that this is happening. Tolerance will be their undoing

Blessed those of you who can't understand what the argument of the nazi vs. the horde actually is about.

Next-level retardation.

Well it is a city that wants to kill its main source of income (tourists) and bring in unlimited number of Africans/Arabs.

This.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40496700

this live stream is fuckking horrible, the sound quality is terrible, is there anoother???

i would give myself, to that one far right protester getting teamed up anyday

hunt down these shitskins , make sure no shitskin feels safe in your town

españoles maricas, el pais mas feminazi que existe, les tienen bien pisados de las pelotas un monton de mujeres esteriles

So are they trying to bring a Nazi out? who is inside the building? They want to and tourism so they can become free of the west?

It's literally just one guy...

let me guess, he's completely reasonable

these people have hate on their faces and murder in their hearts, like all extreme leftists

Enlighten me Fernando

Spain was first major power in Europe to crush mussie scum with the Reconquista. predating the first official crusade by about 300 years.
Will they lead the charge again?

There's one biker in the street, against a horde of brainwashed bots... He has several Spanish nationalist symbols so the crowd couldn't stand it.

They are so cucked, you have no idea. All the good Spanish are gone.

Rofl, i feel the same about people here in Sweden

Barcelona is a nest of leftist, look this school, were the swj students put they pictures in the facade school, so entitled, their ego is rocketing, without accomplish nothing.

I think its ended

Yes, he's telling them that they should be ashamed of letting islamic terrorists kill people on the streets and the drone-like brainwashed SJWs from the crowd just say media "talk-points" about how "fascism is evil" at him.

Very sad.

thats sad, I wanna give him a hug lol

this is like the average leftist look like in Barcelona, is full of beta males and female leaders cunts.

The crowd is chanting "Barcelona is anti-fascist" at a lone Spanish nationalist. After an Islamic attack. Let that sink in.

All that for one guy? This does not bode well..we gonna see some bloodlust

spanish should be made illegal for white people as a disgrace to the race.
they looks like fkin mexicans chimping out cause the motta is over

pscp.tv/w/1lDGLkmWAVMKm?channel=world-news

Better stream gents

Yeah i think so too.
To sum it up: A few individuals came to demonstrate against Islamic Terror and got hoarded by shouting leftist mobs. Some even went so far that they ran up and punched those individuals in their faces. One guy earlier had a pretty bloody face and the latest guy was in an argument expressing his concerns for letting Islamic terrorists roam and kill like they do, getting shouted at for being a "Fascist" in return.

ready to get comfy
I hope they fight those gay antifa

"No to terrorism, No to islamophobia", that's what the banner says.

I see antifa, and people waving the faggot flag. Makes complete sense, people die in a Islamist terror attack, lets whip out the lgbt flags.

>pscp.tv/w/1lDGLkmWAVMKm?channel=world-news
great, better be better sound quality

i wonder how they get their heads around that

thats the thing, there is hardly a "far right" rally going on, just a bunch of commies that want to feel good for opposing hate... its quite sad...

>No to islamophobia

They should take that to heart and not run next time a truck of peace is speeding towards them.

"Stop running Pablo! You're not a fascist, are you?"

Muslims murder 14 people
Why not bring more of them in?
>Alt-left logic.

I think there is another van happening in this moment in Hospitalet (next to Barcelona).