GERMANY YES

Journalist sentenced to six months in prison for having the wrong opinion about Islam.

Background: It's forbidden to show NSDAP symbols in Germany unless it's for art or education. Court doubts the topic is educational because it is about showing the relationship between Islamic and Nazi leaders durching the third reich, which is an illegal work.

archive.is/lMw9j

i'm not even angry anymore let the world burn

>implying this is the most insane stuff that happened lastly

nice try pretending there were any decency in german politics and the justice system before this

Unironically this will be the best strategy.

Just let people lose everything. Let them see the world they know disintegrate before their eyes. Then they will fight back.

Where did I imply that?

pathetic

Fuck Germany.

Sup Forums should organize networks, prepare with people they know & just sit back & watch as the normies lose everything, and their world disintegrates before them, and let them be persecuted for their skin color.

They will not understand reality until it's right there in front of them destroying their world.

What happened to that guy wanting to buy a large island for Sup Forums paradise? I was ready to invest 100k for this

this is shit, i called it "south africa stratagy" ... your "logic" behind is "if people lose evrything they then realy will start fighting back" but look at south africa the whites have nothing and are a minority and therefore dont have the power anymore to fight back.
doing nothing and waiting wont make anything better

South Africans doesn't really have much power especially with no backing from the west. In the west people are refusing to fight back because they think everything is just dandy, and living in the false dream world the media has created for them.

They refuse to snap out of their dream, and they see people fighting back the way the media sees them, as the problem.

When their dream world comes crashing down, they will beg for another Hitler to save them, believe me.

South Africans were never in dream land.

They think the establishment is the good guys. They live in the dreamworld you lived in before you were redpilled. You saw the """"White supremacists"""" as the enemy too at one point probably.

Let their world disintegrate. Don't fight back, just prepare.

YES

its little hurt mostly becouse i'm willing to fight if the state/europe mobilize i really love my country and my culture/history my family and my friends but i also know that i am are one of the few so the best way to not get crazy is laugh how pitiful these people are they truly need lost everyting

The only thing we need to worry about is internet policies & online free speech laws.

Recruit people meta politically, no rallies, just logic & facts, & preparation for things to come.

the judge is a hardcore liberal so not surprising
she even denounced the visitors disapproving the verdict, claiming "unlike me you have no idea what you are talking about"
1984 indeed

This very thread is about people going to prison for 6 months for presenting logic&facts.

i have my doubts . even if migrants lets say for example taking jobs aways, the media (the media MAKES the opinions, it dictates what you have to think and not to think) wont blame the immigrants. it will go like "more imigrants in jobs thats whites, and its good because it fight racism" and so on. the whites will believe this shit.

#NUKEMECCA

fuck this cult

i agree with you, people on Sup Forums are delusional. Just because you are in trouble doesnt automatically make you strong and fix everything. This is a dangerous mentality to have, to just randomly trust in future people who will fix everything and surely, surely they will pop up just at the right time.

if they even get a reasonable amount of them to work a legal job, actually paying income taxes, they are going to spin it like "we told you its going to work out just fine"
but frankly, thats not going to happen, at least not withing the next hundred years
the majority of them simply doesn't won't to work, not even in jobs created using government substitution

Honestly I don't think any change will happen until Western economies get fucked. People are way too docile and don't care now.

At this point it is too late for the West to slowly uncuck themselves. They need a real far-right, Hitler tier to fix things. The bigger crisis there will be, the faster this will happen.

will everybody bitches about Nazi Germany and Hitler nobody bothers asking what got him into power in the first place
history in Europe is damned to repeat itself

Totally agree. Every time there is an argument
>nationalists and far-right caused the second world war

but nobody ever says why Hitler got into power in the first place
And, for example, jews owned 6 out of 7 most influential newspapers in the 1920's

Germany really needs to drop this Nazi guilt bullshit.