DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

/PTG/ ETERNALLY B T F O
IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN

can we actually discuss bannon resigning

cucked

No. It improved the optics and that's all that matters. #MAGA

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

We /ZOG/ NOW
If you listen carefully you can here this in the White House right now
THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

Yeah Lou Dobbs was fuming from that the other day, I agree, what the hell was he thinking.

Wow!

Drumpf is finished, it's over for him

PRAISE PRESIDENT MSM

covfefe

LOL shariablue

also its going to be Stephen fucking miller taking his position....

STOP FUCKING DOUBTING TRUMP. HE NEEDS US MORE THAN EVER.

/neoCON general/

Serious replies only
Why do you support another Bush with orange hair?

I am glad Bannon is gone, hopefully Miller and Gorka are next so Trump can purge the administration of these distractions and get in true trusted patriots like McMaster, Gary Cohn and Dina Powell who want to Make America Great Again

>“Ethno-nationalism — it’s losers,” Bannon, who reportedly did not think he was giving an interview to Kuttner, said. “It’s a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

>“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.

Yeah dude. Fucken le based /ourguy/ alright xD MUH PR

*replaces his own administration with globalists*

Sucking this bad at what you do

>138068012
>138067974
>138067927
>138067892
Really activates those almonds...

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

Breitbart probably is controlled opposition. I mean really probably.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like commie doggo.

I cant believe Bannon is gone

DADDY DADDY PLEASE FIRE MR BANNON HES A BAD MAN DADDY

Why are leftists so clever?

When is the next rally, based fashypedes?

>insert ironic shillpost here in an attempt to sow division

Fucking Deep State shills
We get it, you won

Oy vey!

How bad is it that Bannon is gone? Can I get a quick rundown?

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT?

IT KEEPS

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

lel

For two people without any experience in politics, Jared and Ivanka are good brehs. She's gonna be POTUS one day.

OH NOOOOOO,NOT ARE BAZED CIVNAT FAGGOTS,WHO WILL TELL TRUMP TO CRUSH WHITE NATIONALIST NOW?

We old school Neo Con government now! Nuke North Korea and Iran when? Globalist sellout when?

>implying the kikes who run the cable companies would ever allow Breitbart to buy a channel

Good goy trump, let us tell you what to do instead

He should stop betraying us then

>it's a "shills try to pretend Sup Forums is one big group think" episode

Oh god that is awful.

BANNON FAREWELL SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

I wish Bannon was not out, but he is going to be more powerful outside the Whitehouse, now he's untethered, he can go back to Breitbart and really go after the globalists.

Libtards think this is victory for them, it's not.

pic related

PRAISE KEK

WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING

Great move by Trump

I think its great that Trump chose Kushner

Trump never claimed to be against the Jews, the jews can be good people,
glad trump is behind them and making this statement

>its real

Just like Flynn

That's fine because he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Filename

kek, Just a reminder there are more than one Portuguese posters in this thread

*breaths in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all this shitposting

Can you imagine if Trump had actually lost the election?

there isnt one

>Bannon and Trump made a mutual decision two weeks ago for Bannon to leave
>Make it look like Trump impulse fired Bannon and Bannon himself had nothing to do with it

BUT WE AREN'T FAKE NEWS, ALL THE FACTS ARE TECHNICALLY CORRECT

Can mods do their fucking unpaid jobs and ban these spammers?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Bannon will have plenty of time to suck his own cock hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *mooched*

Why can't Poland OP use a more relevant image and headline?

>Bannon resigned 2 weeks ago
>2 weeks ago was the 28th
>WH user said something big was happining around that time(the 27th)

Coincidence???

So how many months before 31 year old kid lose his wizard powers.

th-thank you lord Kek, may your eternal wisdom shine through my posts

The level of this shilling...

>Flynn out
>Bannon out
>Mooch out
>Spicer out
>Sessions recusal
>Special counsel
>McMaster winning
>more wars

Yay!!!!!

Reminder that Bannon is not, has not ever been, an anti-semite. He has long been a great friend and staunch support of Israel and Zionism. His ex-wife tried to label his an anti-semite for not wanting to send his children to a Jewish-majority school (which still hasn't proven as she didn't appear in court to prove this) which is totally understandable, as Jews wouldn't want to send their children to a Christian-majority school if given the chance either. This is not anti-semitism.

God bless Bannon - a true mensch.

Yigdagal veyidgadash shemei rabah ve otzem yeled kelev shemesh shalom!

>literally spamming drumpf btfo for another 3 hours

I'll be back later, honeys.

Clowning the media yet again.

Sorry drumpfkin, Sup Forums was always an alt right board

off to r/donald

Kek

> us

Here is a quick rundown:

Remember that Bannon joined the Trump Team with about 4 months to go before the election day. He's a good man, and has the right views in many instances, but it's likely his overall influence one Trump is exagerrated. Just remember, there might be voices we don't agree with in the white house, but they all have to go into the ears of one man.

God bless Israel. With President Kushner in power, we can finally deal with the white Gentile Christian problem.

>it's a "people pretend Bannon was fundamental in any way even though he joined after the primaries and hasn't had any solid victories or ideas" episode

Not gonna lie, he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction.

>it's real
SHIIIET

He probably knew what was coming and tried to play good goy.

I just got here, Bannon is out? What?

Trump has like 2 competent non-swamp people left, in less influential positions. So bad.

I'm just funposting desu. I still love Trump.

Fucking coward fighting with armor

>it's an anime virgin post again

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

>in the oval office right now

There's no beating the globalists is there?

>that time when Hillary rented a huge ass plane to become relevant! and her plane was still shittier and smaller

Do you think they are going to be satisfied with Bannon gone? They are already picking their next target. It has nothing to do with "white supremacy". They want to isolate and knee-cap Trump to remove him. Not abandoning Trump but have to respectfully disagree. This is a major blow.

The fuck is this? TIDF?

Do you have a screencap handy? I can't remember what WH user said that day.

How much of bannons wall of things to do was done? The Trump promise whiteboard?

Seems like a lot was done quickly.