STEFAN MOLYNEUX CALLS TRUMP A GLOBALIST SHILL

BANNON OUT, ALT RIGHT DECLARES WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxRcWzXEgHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True story

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>ALT RIGHT

THERE IS NO ALT RIGHT

Time to focus our anger on Gary Cohn.
Fire him now!!!!

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Molyneux is a meme faggot

>If I just believe it hard enough, it will become true. Just like when I decided to pretend there is no such thing as male and female because it made it easier to accept my miniature dick.

Bannon was from Goldman Sachs Molymeme.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn

>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn..

But Bannon was from Goldman Sachs.....

Bannon worked for Goldman Sachs himself, this is stupid.

Goldman Sachs are the good guys, wtf I thought Stef was libertarian?

Did he bring bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit? Am I glad he's gone? Is he just a huge distraction like Flynn?

I don't remember voting for Bannon. Who cares if some Trump employee gets fired?

The good guys to whom? Sir Sheeple

Why would he fire Bannon??? I was trusting Trump would be our white saviours. He is a fucking Jewish rat. Why the fuck did I trust republicans...

>Chastised and humiliated people for voting for Ron Paul because Ron Paul was "too statist"
>Rallied all of his supporters to vote for Trump
>Made over a million dollars in the process

>Bannon worked for Goldman Sachs himself, this is stupid.

Looks like the corruption is even worse than we thought.

THIS IS ALL PART OF SOROS PLAN

HIS AGENT PROVOCATEUR (((RICHARD SPENCER))) HELD A LARPING RALLY TO FINALLY MAKE MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE ALT-RIGHT = NAZI SO THEY COULD GET BANNON FIRED FOR BEING "A PLATFORM FOR THE ALT-RIGHT".

FUCKING KYS IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN CONTROLLED OPPOSITION LIKE (((SPENCER)))

>nazi larper type shit
link one ?

What the fuck is going on with the shilling in this thread?

Jesus Christ, this might be the worst shilling I've ever seen with this "optics" bs.

Wonder what they are hiding?

>Trump attacks and defends both sides
>Both now hate him
Kek

JEWS

You little bitch shills need to mix up your posts instead of copy pasting.

This.

AltRight is ehtnonationalist, Bannon was against ethnonationalism. He's no better than the kikes.

How stupid are u fuckers. Steve Bannon was from Goldman Sachs as well.

Holy shit, the alt-right is dumber every time I see them.

I thought Molyneux already hated Trump after the Syrian thing

Too bad stephan see everything with platonic eyes.
he will never accept that the arguements are over in this time.
he want freedom above all and won't see we now need structure, traditions and identity.
And we have to crush the freedom do plunder our countries, to kill our people and to endanger the future of our children.
But.
i hope he and people like him will be around after the order will be brought back to restore the freedom, freedom possible only in our chriistian national societies.
Every freedom outside our traditions, is just the freedom to be left wounded and dying miserably on the streets.

>muh tradition
It's always ironic that traditionalist fags are often pro-capitalist as well.

Fuck this bald cuck. How dare he insult the God Emperors integrity.

Yeah their is. Embrace the name, I have

Duh, this is the big psy-op. Alt-right will be made into a radical splinter group and then crushed.

There's already too many redpilled, not gonna work.

It will maybe slow down the recruitment, but it's not gonna unredpill millions of people.

>BASED MOLYNEUX

BANNON!
BBBBBBBBBBANNNONNNNNNN!!!

YELL IT OUT FRIENDS!!
BANNNNNNNNOOOOONNNNNNNN!

IT IS THE SOUND OF FREEDOM!
BANNNNNNOOONNNNNN!

FUCK TRUMP! WE BANNNNNOOOONNNNNN NOW!

>MUHH BAD optics meme

KEK

The Globalists have won. They ousted Bannon now they know a large portion of Trumps base will open up on him. Allowing them to curry more favour for a bullshit impeachment.

That's what you get for allowing the alt-lite to exist. A lot of people will think Bannon was WN. He wasn't he called us all clowns.

people forget this. plus corey is taking bannons place.

No one is going to take you seriously if you mention Soros.

Fuck drumpf
Firing bannon is the worst thing he could have done

You fucking idiots, letting Bannon go was the smartest move he could make. Takes the "HE'S AN EVIL NAZI" pressure from Trump while he can still work with Bannon. It doesn't seem that he was fired.

tokenizer.setup($postno,'30',"keyw", "#")k
eyw["Bannon"
We need to calm down and think long and hard about this. To me it just looks like another instance of 4d chess. Bannon was a libility. Just think about it for one second - he fucked up when he said breitbart was the home of the alt right. Normies hate the guy $l1

Bannon himself worked at Goldman Sachs lol NOOB

Where is /ptg/?

As for Bannon...He's as swampy as they get...Harvard, GS, Navy Intelligence. A globalist by another name.

Of the far right, Bannon said, “These guys are a collection of clowns,” and he called it a “fringe element” of “losers.” “We gotta help crush it,” he said in the interview.

you're from portugal. Fuck off. Stop hiding your flag.

What nazi larping did bannon do?

Sup Forums has also made fun of dickie spencer and his nazi larpers since he went visible

Anyone who believes Trump is goalless without Bannon being there is retarded. Trump is his own man and Bannon left willingly.

This "we voted for Bannon not trump" meme is a divide and conqueror tactic.

>Sup Forums is one person

Came here to post this, you guys sure are a bunch of dummies

Everyone did, but everyone forgot within a week.

>People just voted for me.
>I don't know why.
>They "trust me"
>Dumb cucks.
-Ron Weasley on his victory in the 2016 US Presidential Election

Rally the meme battalions!

youtube.com/watch?v=vxRcWzXEgHY

Bump

A fucking leaf
Adopting media narrative control labels

So Coulter and the bald leaf are on the same team eh

Chill out fags. Trump unleashed Bannon so he can attack Trump's enemies with gloves off, and Trump won't have to take any of the blame for it.

>reaching levels of rationalization that shouldn't be possible

good that they can now improve the optics by bringing in another jew

Attack with what? Cyber news articles that only Trump supporters already read? How many layers of Inception are you under my friend? Wake up.

MODS!

i'm alt-north, what does that make me ?

As if he would replace a braindead dicklicker like Cohn with Stockman.
You can even see in their eyes who is lacking in IQ.

Stop fueling democrats with this division.
Infighting is what (((they))) love.

Trump is still screaming truth to the media as seen in his address of the Charlottesville fighting.

Silence kike.

How many times are you going to copy paste this shit?

Trump is done larping as nationalist.
He's all globalist cuck now!

I find that freedom is just an illusion, we thought we had freedom 20 years ago but that's only because he never strayed from the dialog our society allows for.