These are the currently top 10 best female tennis players in the world

Notice something? Notice that even the Spaniard is well dressed and generally white?

Yeah because Serena is pregnant

10 best in the world
>no

>Yeah because Serena is pregnant
Who is Serena? Never heard of female player by that name.

OP said "female"...

what happened to Benis Williams?

>456x281

I genuinely hope you get in a car crash and break both your legs.

Whatever came of that dude who got ripped into on NPR because he said Serena would rank around 700th in the male tennis world?

>russian
>white

Tennis was supposed to be a battle of skill and will. Then some bodybuilder thought "women's tennis is lame, let's let a bodybuilder play" and there comes her. I hope she never manages to get the fat trained off after her first kid, so never dominates this sport ever again.

Must suck being a virgin. You should probably kill yourself. The world will be a better place without you. No one loves you, loser. No one even cares about you. Start cutting. Do the world a favor, little bitch. ; ) *wink

cry more

Are you drunk?

Yes, but the three GOAT are non-White.

>being more athletic gives you an advantage in a sport
>WOW THAT'S UNFAIR
Get out of your basement fat-ass

I do not have to. This bodybuilder isn't playing tennis any more. Which is good. Very lovely situation right now with lots of good looking females competing for wins.

>Tennis was supposed to be a battle of skill and will

It's also a battle of power and precision. Having stronger arms allows you to hit the ball harder which is necessary to win in Tennis. It's not Serena's fault that other female tennis stars aren't working out their arms.

>non white

ok smackhead, put down the pipe.

A Spaniard, a Serb and a Swiss. Ok.

Also the top three are Nadal, Federer and Murray right now.

>Romanian
>white

>>being more athletic gives you an advantage in a sport
It isn't supposed to be that way in tennis. Most tennis players aren't packed with muscles, quite to the contrary. That's why Serena Williams has been pushed to the limit when a match went longer than 90min, as her muscle pack doesn't allow her to go for long matches.

If Grand Slams were best of 5 for women, Serena could have never won a single Slam.

>Notice something?

Yes, they all burn or burned coal and they will never have sex with OP.

Also irrelevant SHILL THREAD detected.

Not really political? It's rebbit infiltrators.

Hate to be the guy to tell you this but "how hard can i fap to them" isn't rated when deciding best tennis plater

Tennis is a bourgeois sport

>Having stronger arms allows you to hit the ball harder which is necessary to win in Tennis.

Look at men's tennis. Not true there. Nadal is pretty much the only really muscular player and he actually doesn't have as much muscle mass as Serena.

Tennis is more an endurance sport than a sport of strength. You run many km in a match, every kg of extra muscle is a problem.

It's not about bodybuilding. "She" clearly has some hormon issue and does steroids. Just look at the OP's picture.... those womens are the world 2-11 best players and they have have completly different, actually female body....

Just looked it up and Federer's the second oldest player in the top 100. Insane.

>Tennis is a bourgeois sport
We have a winner. It is a sport for the middle class.

So I hope all of Sup Forums plays tennis regularly. Sure as hell I do and I haven't seen anyone there who isn't middle class or upper class ever. In the mid-90s, it used to also attract some lower class folks, but that is over now.

>tfw SW will never grind her sweaty slip on your cracka ass face while hitting your beins with her raquet