You bitch about white genocide every day & about you fear everyone is replacing you at this moment how many PURE WHITE...

You bitch about white genocide every day & about you fear everyone is replacing you at this moment how many PURE WHITE children do you have

& lets hear the excuses

>How many pure white, low-IQ children do you have?
Daily Reminder: The sort of white people who worry about shit like this have low IQs and shouldn't breed to begin with. There's no way out. You're in the serpent's coils now. Feed the beast and it feeds on you.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking LARP'ers

Yes, taller and smarter than their shitskin parent. Race-mixing only benefits untermensch. Whites have nothing to gain from it.

>mix a pygmy with aryan
>offspring is taller and more intelligent than pygmy
Made me think

Smarter than the dumber parent*
Quit falling for the jewish tricks

What are you talking about, mentally probably not, but physically niggers have many qualities that whites don't have.

>He believes in the "nigger genetics" meme.
Fucking lol.

Average Brazilian IQ: 87.

(((study))) finds

Reminder that this study was for white - Asian hybrids

Not negro - white hybrids

Such As..?

such as being black, and nothing else.

>Jewish media lies, study finds.

my wife is mixed race and she is retarded as fuck.

"Half-white child is more intelligent than black father and taller than white mother."

Fixed your fake news with genetic facts.

Not worth the reduction in average intelligence

BLM flag
Trying to shill race mixing for white women.
Even Pro-Black people know their race is shit.

Your on the wrong image board for that. We all have children and thats why we arent going away.

Yeah no

There's no role-playing here, friend. You served chaos, now you will die.

I teach a bunch of mixed race children, this couldn't be farther from the truth.

probably cause blacks know theres no money in powerlifting competitions, they all just play football and make millions.

whites are tallest
whites are more intelligent than sub Saharan ooga booga's

of course your nigger genetics is going to benefit from having an upgrade

>implying blacks think
always USA cucks defending niggers for some reason
Blacks have blood diseases and shit life length with shit strength. Americucks needs to stop trying to sell the jewmemes to people. Whites are superior in every aspect except long distance running.Sprint also? Who cares. That is all they did. Run from things. Because they are scared weak manlets in reality.

fuck the image i just pick that shit off google HOW MUCH CHILD U FAGGOTS HAVE AND WHO DONT U HAVE ANY

>blacks good at running
You literally can't make this shit up.

WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN

Are you forgetting the hundreds of blacks that compete?
Just because they don't make it to finals doesn't mean they don't compete.

Nice theory, but it holds no basis in reality.

>Europeans mixing together makes healthier offspring
>Europeans mixing with shitskins makes inferior mongrels
FTFY

Blacks dominate running and sprinting sports.

> I'm gonna push the pol narrative by posting something stupid from a non entity xd

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

Literally if that's the case why aren't the pure whites taller then? Logic

blood diseases that were evolved to fight malaria you fucking dumb cracker. if you're referring to sickle cell. all those who carry the sickle cell genetic variant are immune to malaria. im not arguing that black people are better than whites. im arguing that they're equal to whites on every level.

Saw a ((documentary)) about the record-breaking Kenyan long-distance runners. Apparently it's only one tiny tribe in Kenya that are the amazing runners out of 80-something tribes

Why is it OK to say a mixed-race person is likely to be smarter, but not OK to say and Asian or White person is likely to be smarter than a black?

Makes you think.

Explain why the best basketball players are mostly black

Nig nugs have a history of running from their problems, so of course they dominate those fields.

>dating website studies show that almost everyone wants to date white people
>white people ESPECIALLY want to date white people
>few white people willing to racemix get their pick of the rest
>end up picking the best possible people to racemix with
>kids end up taller and smarter than average

Yeah, I'll buy it.

This. We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Its all about stealing the ball and running towards home.

It was said that the anti christ would be born from the womb of a treasonous women from heaven and the seed of a man from earth.

>half-whites are smarter than full niggers
Obviously.

But they are not. Take for example the life span aspect. They are way more likely for heart diseases and heart attacks. And equal is a cozy buzzword. What do you mean equal? They painted themselves with shit while white men were building civilizations. It's still blood diseases with negative consequences to it. Other than fighting fucking malaria.

Whites seem to have done well enough without the race mixing

Not what the study was about at all, wouldn't expect a dumbass like you to understand it though.

>always USA cucks defending niggers for some reason

Leafs and Swedes are called the most cucked posters. But 50% are redpilled and the other 50% are just shitposters pretending to be bluepilled for (you)s.

All these burgers are unironically defending niggers.

"THEY MIGHT BE SUBHUMAN SAVAGE APES BUT THEY'RE RED BLOODED AMERICANS SO FUCK OFF *Insert white country here*"

There are no russian women in Wisconsin

Than who?
The less intelligent parent?
If so then yes, the are more intelligent, BUT they are less intelligent than the more intelligent parent.

BAAHAHAHHA SURE LET ME GET OUT OF HOME TO CHECK IT OUT ONCE AGAIN BAHAHAHAH

He's talking about AIDs dude. And the blacks that don't have AIDs have herpes. It passes thru in the womb.

you mean smarter than the black parent right?

that was never in doubt

>smarter
link to """"""""""(((study)))""""""""""? i have multiple peer-reviewed sources that say the opposite

huehue knows what's up, Brazil names it's niggers and doesn't hire them

Africans have lower IQ.
Monkeys have lower IQ.

Africans are not necessarily humans.

The study that gets referenced with this is a study on genetic diversity, and it measured it by heterogeneous base pair frequency. Had shit all to do with race.

so more jew lies from the kike media?

>The woman is taller than the man
Forget race-mixing -- letting manlets breed is fucking disgusting.

Death to Manlets, start the height war now!

Don't worry nigger. Even if your entire race consists of basic retards, you might still be of intellect. You can still be intellectually honest about it and live in reality.

Even based Richard Dawkins agrees.

Did you fuckers legalize sex with retards too?

Smarter, than the black guy yeah, they fail to mention that bit.

"Beautiful brown mixed race Jews could bring an end to the revolting Lucifer worshipping ways of the Ashkenazi." - Sup Forums news network.

>white-black mixed are smarter and taller than pure black
well no shit

>niggers can only make millions of dollars by white people paying them to play sports

>taller and smarter.....
>than the dumber and shorter half of their parents

A top tier black and a top tier white will produce a more attractive child than 2 ugly whites

Big surprise wooooo

>This couple's baby could hit the genetic jackpot.
>Could.
>Could.
With the same odds that I could win the powerball.

>taller and smarter than their average black counterparts

If being smart and tall is a good thing then white people are objectively superior to blacks. Forget about genetic superiority or it will backfire right into your ugly black face.

Do you guys realize that jews fucked africans and then whites fucked the mongrels?

It's true!

Everyone here in Brazil is 7'0 tall and are basically superhuman. Favelas are just a big hoax and we are actually the first space faring civilization thanks to race mixing.

Thank you jews!

And I fucked ur mom, m8.

taller and smarter than their nigger father, stupider and shorter than the white mudshark, now go fuck yourself nigger cunts

Oh look another angry nigger shit posting on Sup Forums

Definitely wasn't expecting that

taller and smarter than who? hmmmm.

>All these buttmad whities

Can confirm i am a WMAF hapa, taller than all of my white family. 139 IQ, when will you take the white-yellow pill Sup Forums?

The metro is a free paper in London run by liberals who always write dumb stories like this lol fuck off with that shit

Taller and smarter than their shitskin parent
Great scientific conclusion

Did you know that Metro.co.uk is owned by The Daily Mail?

Taller than your average white and smarter than your average black, yet also shorter than your average black and dumber than your average white. Garbage headline, you should be ashamed.

Wait you mean jews are trying to trick us?

>taller and smarter
that's an elastic term

thanks Jared Taylor. Guys look here, this is all you need to debunk this nonsense.

Vernichtetet
/thread

It's true, we are a country of mixed to oblivion people and look how tall and smart we are.
But in reality we just have the blood lust of the mesoamerican people, the laziness of the Iberian, the zealotry of the moor and maybe a little bit of the "fuck everyone but me" of the Asians.
Race mix is a mistake.

so they go from IQ fo 80 to IQ of 85. Wow

I wonder if due to white people's comparably poor running abilities, they lived more sedentary, non-nomadic lives. Thus, they decided to stay where they were, improve where they were, and build civilization.

That's because they don't know how to agriculture and were evolved to chase their food to death.