THIS IS TOO FUCKING FAR ANONS! We cannot allow daily terrorist attacks!

THIS IS TOO FUCKING FAR ANONS! We cannot allow daily terrorist attacks!

#PunchaMuslim Get this trending

Change your profile pictures photos of the dead victims in solidarity. None of this flag filter shit, show normies the bloody gruesome photos the media won't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1fiOJDXA-E
youtu.be/UR7Q45znFJI
youtube.com/watch?v=KNELHwhcOGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jews will pay for this!

This isn't going to work user, you can't go against the jewish media mafia.

Changed mine

PUNCH A MUSLIM
PUNCH ANTIFA
PUNCH A MUSLIM
PUNCH ANTIFA
PUNCH A MUSLIM
PUNCH ANTIFA
PUNCH A MUSLIM
PUNCH ANTIFA
PUNCH A MUSLIM
PUNCH ANTIFA
PUNCH A MUSLIM
PUNCH ANTIFA
PUNCH A MUSLIM

Kek the Muslims couldn't handle Charlottesville getting all the attention on the news. Those attention whores

Bump

would be fun to see the reactions, but this literally can not work
you will get removed and banned in an instant from pages like kikebook or tshitter

Will you retarded stormfags just fuck off already? It's not "the jews" we are fighting. The enemy of my enemy is my friend you idiot. You will divide us all and get us all killed with your retarded bullshit.

>Sweden

They always travel in packs whenever i've had the misfortune of seeing Muslims

>one single person murders someone
>lets blame all 60 million muslims in europe equally

that picture is from Finland tho

Bleed you infidels

Catchpa:bus

If we start heavily stressing the highly conservative elements of Muslim ideology then start using this, it could work, get the left off our backs for once.

oh yeah haha. Either one works

youtu.be/Y1fiOJDXA-E

Those attacks are what Europe currently needs to wake up, sadly.

>one single person runs over a whale blocking the road
>lets blame all white people on the planet

Anyone have more pictures of dead people from Finland or Barcellona to make your profile? #PunchAMuslim

If we do this the Muslims will attack more, more conflict = more redpills

youtu.be/UR7Q45znFJI

fuck infidels

They aren't stormfags lol the people that blame the Jews on every terrorist attackare literally just Muslims doing damage control because they realize how much /pol: hates Jews. There's 2 billion Muslims worldwide and they all hate Jews just think about rationally

but no one would complain if you were stabbed right in the face

fuck off kike

Refugees welcome!

((()))

Is no one willing to do anything?!

We HAVE to show resistance!

>one single person
kek yeah this was an isolated incident this never happened before, RELIGION OF PEACE

I don't know, they might blow up

everything is lost

Punch a muslim wont work retard. It would be branded as racist and it isn't even equivalent to what the left is doing.

The correct thing to do is 'punch Isis' . Then simply use it as an excuse to deflect criticism since anyone who opposes would be forced to admit an alliance with isis.

The profile pic thing would work. It'd make those gay flag filters look fucking pathetic.

We need to organise militias in every county. The real enemy are the traitorous media and the politicians. Muds are just doing what they've always done.

That's actually quite a lot better

Has anyone else changed their profile picture in solidarity?

pic is from turku

Fuck off back to the Donald nigger.

Alot of my fb 'friends' has done it... It's really pathetic, and some has already changed it from spanish to finnish

you fucking nitwit that pic is not from Barcelona

>If we do this the Muslims will attack more, more conflict = more redpills

People are pretty red pilled already. Everybody I talk with is aware of the situation. But attacking some few soft targets, the public forgets about them after 2 weeks or even faster. I wish they would go for high profile targets so that out governments finally start to do something. Know what I mean? But the muzzies also know what I mean so they only go for a bunch of civilians.

Quality b8 potatoenigger

Then change yours to pic in OP.

That picture is from Turku not from Barcelona!

They won't forget if they see victim gore. That'll burn in their mind.

Sons of bitches...

wtf i hate nazis now

Would be to edgy

>Commies being proud american soldiers
sickening

Your pic is from today's stabbing in Turku, Finland

test

>#PunchaMuslim
yesssss, good goy, punch the ebul muslim, there's no ulterior reason as to why all of this is happening...by the way have you bought a new smartphone this month? remember you need to keep using that credit card!

where is Sup Forums's outrage about this?

think about how many innocent lives america and it's allies have taken during the last decade

>Gay
>Concerned about looking "edgy" in front of internet friends

Checks out

>We cannot allow daily terrorist attacks!
>daily
Hourly !

EVERYONE post any pictures of victims you have in this thread

>Wants to stop terror attacks

>"G-Goys let's m-make #PunchAMuslim trending!!!

>Don't put pressure on their lame government for not being able to protect them against the Kaliphate

>Don't address the (((root))) of the problem

And you ask why the white race is getting its ass whooped rn? Your response to them killing your brothers and sisters is a fucking hashtag?

Lmao.

"we cannot allow daily terrorist attacks! we must commit daily terrorist attacks!"

>Change your profile pictures photos of the dead victims in solidarity

I don't like this.
The families and friends are suffering enough already

t.triggered mudslime

If we punch Muslims, it will agitate them to attack more. Europe needs more attacks to push people further right honestly. Right now Muslims are doling out their terror attacks slowly. We need them to freak out and act irrationally.

>Germany
such a disgrace

>Irish
>2 shekels an hour

Is it still shekels or is it down to tators again lad?

>8 friends
topkek

>Goymany

No gore here on german MSM after the Barcelona attack. Everything censored and whitewashed. ffs, while that shit was happening I called my dad and he didn't even know what I'm talking about because media held it back for a while. Part and parcel, with some little media blackout so that people don't get scared too much.

Fuck you mehmet

Why not #killamuslim. That works better.

he's right in that without adressing the root of the problem, you are probably making things worse

but that's not necessarily a bad thing if you are an Anonymous on Sup Forums just looking too stir shit up more for teh lulz

None here either. It's impossible to find outside of Sup Forums That's why we need to show people the reality of what's going on. When they don't see the bodies, they shut it out of their minds.

>instead of spotting the people who benefit from this unrest, let's instigate a race war
FBI: the post

>triggered
It's not me who is dying bc of terror attacks

So you're basically enjoying ISIS killing Europeans because of your political views?

I'm a Muslim, if you want to change things go outside and punch a muslim, don't launch a sorry hashtag

Yeah because if we all band together we can convince the government to stop. I'm sure all 10 of us can do it . . .

I'm not enjoying it. I'm angry. I want you people dead or gone.

KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=KNELHwhcOGk

fucking virgin MANLET MUSLIM SCUM killing HARMLESS WOMEN in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET

And now i'm communist, See how easy that was?

that's not addressing the issue at all

>thinking the jews aren't using the muslims to destory us
bahahhahaha. The jews are NOT your friend. Not at all. If anything we should be friends with the muslims and help them fight the jews. The jews are not doing anything that isn't strictly in their best interest.

Calm down is not even a real european. Hopefully within a generation Europe will revert back to its true form of being an African colony. Fuck now chimps.

Good goy, let your feelings blind your mind. The Jews are your allies! and the evil evil Muslims need to be gone

>It's not me who is dying bc of terror attacks
It's not me who is dying bc of wars.

>2.000.000 iraqis
>? Syrians

you mudslimes will have to keep up with truck attacks the next 1000 years to catch up, stay buttmad retard

>#punchamuslim

Hmm, I don't know. They're killing idiotic europeans and american liberals.

How is letting the reality sink in, in the minds of normies, not addressing the issue? Right now they forget about the dead after a week, we need people to actually fucking care.

>instead of organizing against the jewish parasite and its allies let's go out and kill eachother as they reap the shekels
lmfao
FBI out in full force these days, "race war" shilling has augmented exponentially

FUCK Jews and FUCK Muslims.

>When they don't see the bodies, they shut it out of their minds.

Exactly. And that's what the media want. To be frank, I can understand that reaction. Nobody wants to live in fear, so they don't spread it. And kids watch tv too, and so on. Complicated situation.

Needs to escalate more, let them blow up a police station or kidnap some politician, then the government will be forced to react. Because nobody really cares about some civilian targets.

This. Israeli jews are all right.

The liberals in NYC/Commiefornie are not, however

Looks fake to me. I'm for stopping muslim immigration into Europe. But this looks fake like all the other HOAXES.

No but it's you welcoming refugees every month, having a negative fertility rate and letting them breed in your country while you feed them

And I'm not even from the Middle East.

Spoken like a true redneck, yeah dood! fok them! Now go back to sleep

He's literally correct. If they cool down and do another attack in 2018, nothing will happen. If they do 5 more attacks the following week, the European population will chimp out which as an European I can guarantee you will happen

There's just those majority christcucks who believe that they're getting a free ticket to heaven by being overly-altruistic and helping refugees because "jesus was a refugee". If those people realize that they have blood on their hands they'll 180 instantly

kys

>shitskin
>innocent
Those two don't mix.

They're not showing it due to respect of the deceased and their families.

Well, at least it's the official reason but if my relatives/friends would die, I wouldn't want those pictures published

The other day we had a muzzie in Hamburg who went to a grocery store, stole a huge kitchen knife and randomly started stabbing other customers. Killed one, injured plenty others. What a fucked up world we live in. Fun fact, other muzzies were able to capture him, depraved guy was screaming at them "I don't want to injure my brothers, I only want to kill Christians" wtf wtf

Just... stop.
Your shitty cartoons aren't funny.