We need to talk about the online radicalisation of young, white women

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/08/we-need-talk-about-online-radicalisation-young-white-women

>Alt-right women are less visible than their tiki torch-carrying male counterparts - but they still exist.

>Alexandra was “indoctrinated” on Sup Forums, the imageboard site where openly racist views flourish, especially on boards such as Sup Forums. It is a common misconception that Sup Forums is only used by loser, basement-dwelling men. In actuality, Sup Forums’s official figures acknowledge 30 percent of its users are female. More women may frequent Sup Forums and Sup Forums than it first appears, as many do not announce their gender on the site because of its “Tits or GTFO” culture. Even when women do reveal themselves, they are often believed to be men who are lying for attention.

>“There are actually a lot of females on Sup Forums, they just don't really say. Most of the time it just isn't relevant,” says Alexandra. Her experiences on the site are similar to male users who are radicalised by Sup Forums’s far-right rhetoric. “They sowed the seeds of doubt with memes,” she laughs apprehensively. “Dumb memes and stuff and jokes…

>“[Then] I was shown really bullshit studies that stated that some races were inferior to others like… I know now that that’s bogus science, it was bad statistics, but I never bothered to actually look into the truth myself, I just believed what was told to me.”

I hope you all are fucking proud of yourself. You are corrupting young women who have a bright future with your racist hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1vIqA
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/08/we-need-talk-about-online-radicalisation-young-white-women
strawpoll.com/4pwwckyf
youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived it for you
archive.is/1vIqA

Where can I meet such women? Ask for a friend.

Praise be to NorBot!

>More women may frequent Sup Forums and Sup Forums than it first appears, as many do not announce their gender on the site because of its “Tits or GTFO” culture.

Eastern Germany i guess

Unarchived it because fuck you Nordnigger. Shove your niggerchive.is data mine up your ass and fuck off.

>only my studies are real, studies that i don't like are fake
>no evidence offered
they are worse than Sup Forums

>Promising future for White women submitting to Kike Spellcasting.

FUCK OF SHITEATER.

>I know now that that’s bogus science, it was bad statistics,

Women are easily influenced?
>you_don't_say.jpg
glad you're back in these trying times, legendary nordbro
>“Tits or GTFO” culture

Are you fucking retarded m8? The link is still in OP. Way to show your true shill colors.
kys

2017, the year the world declared war on the almighty powerful anus of the internet. never thought i'd see the day.

To want to have a family and marry a decent man is so radical those days.

Eastern Germany is the reason why Merkel wins every election. Bavaria is where actual conservative krauts are at.

They're afraid because we waged a meme war and got Trump elected. They fear what we can accomplish.

>>“[Then] I was shown really bullshit studies that stated that some races were inferior to others like… I know now that that’s bogus science, it was bad statistics, but I never bothered to actually look into the truth myself, I just believed what was told to me.”
Do we need any more proof that women don't hold political views? They adopt whatever view the male authority figure in their life holds.

Making the alt right trendy, accessible, and stylish to women is definitely the way to go. It's alot harder to criticize qt women than it is normal looking men in white polos and kackis.

give me a (you) please

How many women are actually here? Y'all blend in pretty well until MGTOW comes up

>arise, wimmun, arise.

WHITE WOMAN ARE BLACK MAN PROPERTY ONLY OK YOU RACISTSSS?

I sure hope i meet the love of my life on here. A tough brunette. We can crusade together for glory and land

the irony is that conservatist styles are more attractive than the HURR DYE MY HAIR THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW AND PIERCE AND TATTOO MYSELF UNTILL I NO LONGER RESEMBLE A HUMAN AND GET FAT AND STOP SHAVING TO FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY style that libtarded feminists have

Yeah because that hasn't been tried before xD

W-we need to tone down on our rhetoric, we need to focus on getting women into the movement, we need to have costumes and ties, we need to blablablah... I've seen it all done a hundred times. IT DOESN'T WORK.

Stupid bitch. Stick to your beliefs.

when was it tried before, exactly? did I miss the memo

but i thought all right wingers are kissless virgins?
i thought anything that doesnt suck jew and nigger cock 24/7 died a virgin...

Ok. Don't make a big deal out of archiving, it makes it into a drama kind of thing and will eventually get me banned.

Where are these women? This is such a breath of fresh air

Oh you dumb bitch, just how much I'd love it all to be fake and "bad statistics"...

post some radical "bad statistics"

In loads of countries during the past 20 years. You're probably new to this shitty "movement" so I suggest you drop it all right now and get the fuck out and start living a nice normal life instead. There is nothing for you here but failure. Don't try to save a corpse that has been dead for thousands of years.

>bogus science
Why are communists so anti-science?

>You are corrupting young women who have a bright future

They don't have a bright future if neoliberals and Marxists stay in power, sweetie.

That guy is a manlet as well, you can tell it by the image.

White women want to get fucked by a hot Nazi boy.

It's k fren i dont care whether they get internet shekels i just like the dedication to an art form, it's like growing a flower

Most the roasties are prob on Sup Forums or some other bluepilled board

Is this a bot too?!? BOT WAR!

I am vary proud. Our redpile spreads day by day.

Not GOYED.COM

you had one job

That's why republicans have a super majority nationwide? Is non plussed.

What if we portrayed the women as the extreme element? Before, it didn't work because women always stopped at the civcuck level and watered things down. What if there was a way to send women all the way up to nazism(like pic related), while men of the alt right sat a few lower on the ideological spectrum. Then you get:
>women looking hot in nazi attire
>focus is taken off evil white men
>women are harder to criticize cuz muh oppression
>they don't water anything down

great. some stupid bitch larping as an ex-Sup Forums browser just so she can push her agenda

>implying I didn't steal this

So many tits not being exposed.
Funny how the chicks that use this board would still never fuck any of you lol

Stop thinking about women in terms of human resources. Women can't be converted, women don't operate on the same level as men do. They follow their instinct and they naturally align to the males who they think has the greatest potential to provide them with safety. If you want women to follow you then you need to show that you're the biggest baddest dog in the neighborhood. It's really that simple.

As for "men" who are attracted to the movement because they see "hot nazi chicks", who gives a fuck about them? Those are not the kind of people you want on your side anyways. They are failures and cucks who wrongly think they can score some pussy. They are irrelevant for the movement just like the women they worship.

>“There are actually a lot of females on Sup Forums

Fake and Gay.

Democrats keeping importing millions Mexicans who vote 70% leftist.

If Texas becomes blue, we're fucked.

>“[Then] I was shown really bullshit studies that stated that some races were inferior to others like… I know now that that’s bogus science, it was bad statistics, but I never bothered to actually look into the truth myself, I just believed what was told to me.”

>It's bullshit because it hurts my feeling fuck math let's go shopping

>There are actually a lot of females on Sup Forums, they just don't really say.

You're doing good work Tay.

In denial

>“There are actually a lot of females on Sup Forums"
Correction: There are a lot of trannies on Sup Forums.

To expand on this, why do you think that so many women align with the left in support of shitskins? It's not because they are attracted to subhumans or because they have some fetish for niggers. Not at all, women are mostly blind to race.

The reason they do it is because the immigrants are displayed as a force of masculinity and the force of the future. Women react and submit on a subconscious and instinctual level because that is how it has always been. Women have always submitted to the victorious invading tribe because that ensures that they and their offspring survives. Right now women see white men as the weak losing side in the war... and who can blame them?

So to summarize it: It has nothing to do with cuck memes about big dicks or shit like that. It's just nature and instincts, and nature never changes.

Thank you norbot

>Sup Forums’s official figures acknowledge 30 percent of its users are female
Let's test if this is true for Sup Forums as well.
I'd like to ask you to not LARP.
All answers are anonymous obviously.

>strawpoll.com/4pwwckyf
>strawpoll.com/4pwwckyf
>strawpoll.com/4pwwckyf

well if you guys stop doing "tits or gtfo" then maybe you'll see more women admitting they post on Sup Forums

and why on Earth would we want to do that? I'm 200% fine with not knowing if I'm talking to a >le fashy grill 1488 xP or not.

Why the fuck would that be a good thing? We have enough thirsty virgins who derail threads as soon as they see tits and attention whoring has always been complete cancer.

Can I get a quick rundown about this?

>Being a woman on Sup Forums.
>Not showing your tits.
They gotta get with the culture if they want to properly mingle on the site.

leave it to a fucking woman to be bluepilled after she's been redpilled

jesus christ what a dumb cunt

Tits or gtfo...

Keeping them hidden promotes discussion. If they are open then the thirsty autists will fawn over them.

>leave it to a fucking woman to be bluepilled after she's been redpilled
See Women CAN'T be redpilled or bluepilled.

There are a lot of "reformed" thots who go right wing. I'm skeptical, but ambivalent. Pic related, reply if you're in this thread bb

You didn't realize women are just followers?

Yo gurl, gibs me yo numba!

The savior of the white race returns! Right wing archiving sites paving the way to a white ethnostate

this

>Sup Forums and the alt-right has shown some strength as of late and media has reported on them
>she's a bit edgy and thinks it's cool to support the evil nazis and since they are "the cool edgy thing" now she goes with it
Where has she been for the past years before the Trump election and the whole alt-right thing? Probably latching on to some other perceived edgy subculture. That's just the way women works.

How does one find identitarian qt gfs like this?

The greatest threat to freedom that's ever existed - an anonymous forum with no restrictions on what you can post

oh i've always been well aware that women are idiots that don't think for themselves

it just surprises me every time

i suppose i'm just still a little naive somewhere deep inside

>“There are actually a lot of females on Sup Forums, they just don't really say. Most of the time it just isn't relevant,”
Sup Forums, bastion of true equality

Tits or gtfo femanon, take your feminist bullshit elsewhere. Sup Forums has always been pro tits or gtfo

Women are herd animals. Why do you think they rely on shaming and social ostracization so much?

Me and my white supremacist friends spent all day cooking this one up

Because nobody fuckin cares. Everyone here is a man and their opinion is respected that as of a mans, unless you want extra points then you have to prove that you're a woman. Simple as that, what the fuck is so difficult to get about it?

Get a gf and let her spend some time hanging out with you and your friends. In a month she'll be more nazi than Hitler himself.

Please everyone, stop thinking that women and men are the same except for their bodies.

They aren't idiots. They just have a different objective in life and there is nothing wrong with that. The real problem is "men" who refuse to accept this biological fact by claiming that it is a "muslim worldview" or "r9k sexism".

Thoes are males larping as females on the internet.

most of the red pill nazi chick are beta males pretending to be females

women are clearly fucking stupid, let's not pretend like both genders have equal value

you wouldn't pretend niggers have equal value to us

>implying that white women saying no to blacking is a bad thing.

This is it. We won. Literally nothing you can do can stop us now. These women will bear our many children and will being forth a Reich to end all Reichs.

proof that argentina is white, they have a white iq

The real problem is these redpilled women would never fuck a pussy Sup Forums poster
youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

>tits or gtfo
>tradcon waifu

pick one

>t. kike

Faked interview. No one who comes here and stays any length of time can ever shake the redpill. She's a shill. This article is a shill. They know that when you can get women on your side you win more, and can start to propagate. Jews will shit out these articles in a panic because they need white women compliant.

This looks like a manufactured story to try to get people to not even look at pol.

There is a whole generation of white people who have grow up never hearing one kind word said about white people from normal society. The only groups who say that whites are worth a damn are the pro white movements. I find it difficult to believe that such people go from awake to back to sleep with no evidence presented and no through discussion of the change.

(((They))) are cranking up the psyops because the truth is escaping with alarming regularity.

You're either a cuck, tranny, or an actually woman for a post lie this to exist.

It's like calling a cat stupid for following it's instincts. It's not stupid, it's just the way the cat operates. Women are not equal to men and they shouldn't be treated as anything but what they are, women. A woman will always have the mentality of a child that always follows it's instincts. The bullshit about men = logic and women = feelings is a lie. Men = logic AND feelings while women = ONLY instinct, both on a subconscious and a conscious level.

Yes yes the idea that whites shouldn't be replaced by foreign invaders inside their own country is so RADICAL.

REEEEEEEEEEEE THESE PEOPLE RADICALIZE ME MORE THAN POL EVER COULD

it's almost blacks are a different species or something

What makes you think that?

And why the fuck would a woman post things like this? A woman wouldn't even be able to write like this.

gj
>white men have moved on to preferring chinks
sad desu, but white roasties kinda deserve it

yeah haha you can see how the south gets whiter

>oy goyim don't go on Sup Forums you'll get radicalised against your will with silly hate facts

>[Then] I was shown really bullshit studies that stated that some races were inferior to others like… I know now that that’s bogus science, it was bad statistics, but I never bothered to actually look into the truth myself, I just believed what was told to me.”

Serves her right for being dense and mindlessly believing everything she reads on here. Perhaps these people could, you know, do some research themselves?