i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 17
>Kotel in central Sy, IS under siege, triple kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta: SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa: SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs & N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy For Min: chemical agents from US & UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>Suicide bombing attack hits checkpoint between Egypt and Gaza
>Marawi: Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water
>Reports: dozen people detained in Sanaa, accused of spying for US

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-big-advance-strategic-east-damascus-suburb/
almasdarnews.com/article/horrifying-images-isis-decapitates-entire-iraqi-family-18-graphic/
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-rockets-hammer-us-military-base-northern-iraq/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.983878&lon=38.217316&z=10&m=bs
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/898577023299354624
twitter.com/DeadmanMax/status/898315441755508741
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL WIN

A
FUCKING
LEAF
>I like you

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>Moussa Oukabir, the suspected driver of the Barcelona attack van, participated in an SSNP (pro-Assad party) campaign
APOLOGIZE

FUCK OFF

fuck /sg/

>138075611
>138075554

Poor /ptg/

Wrong map Ebin.

he, classic pasta.

Trump will go down as a case study how to dismantle an undesired president.

KOTEL
O
T
E
L

So when is ISIS just going to flat out collapse? They're have practically no chance to turn the tide in their favor.

>Syrian Army scores big advance in strategic east Damascus suburb
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:05 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) scored another major advance in the eastern suburbs of Damascus this week, capturing new ground in Jobar after a fierce battle with Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and Faylaq Al-Rahman fighters.

Led by the 40th and 42nd brigades of the 4th Division, the Syrian Arab Army pushed east from the Al-Manasher Roundabout towards the strategic Ataya Buildings, where they were confronted by a large Faylaq Al-Rahman and Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham force.

Intense clashes would ensue for several hours on Friday before the Syrian Arab Army was able to break-through the enemy’s front-lines and capture several buildings at the outskirts of the Ataya area.
During this operation in Jobar on Friday, the Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Mechanized Division managed to kill several Islamist rebels near the Ataya area, including the Faylaq Al-Rahman commander ‘Ali Al-Zibaq.

The Ataya Buildings overlook a large portion of Jobar, which makes it a primary objective for the Syrian Arab Army’s High Command in Damascus.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-big-advance-strategic-east-damascus-suburb/

(((You)))
>You know I'm right

/ptg/ should learn here how to make warmaps for their civilwar....or we should prduce some and LARP an US civil war when real gainz r slow

I'm not sure but I can tell you that we're expected to liberate Uqayribat within 2 days.

Nope.
>Don't doubt the shitmap, only Snus can do that.

>Horrifying images: ISIS decapitates entire Iraqi family (18+ graphic)
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (8:00 P.M.) – A series of gruesome photos have emerged from an ISIS-held region north of the capital Baghdad where the terror group claims to have uncovered a network of government spies.

According to Amaq Agency, the Islamic State discovered that a local Sunni family living in Saladin province had been leaking information to the Iraqi Army and providing coordinates of suspected jihadist hideouts to the Iraqi Air Force.

Subsequently, four men, all carrying the same surname, were executed in what can be considered a brutal crackdown on anyone opposed to the Islamic State’s rule.
almasdarnews.com/article/horrifying-images-isis-decapitates-entire-iraqi-family-18-graphic/
pics in link

He brought bad Flynn to the nazi administration with his shit distraction type optics. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge larper like Trump.

when israel gets NUKED from the Orbit. (ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Services)

This is a bot, I went to God forgive me for uttering this word /ptg/, to lurk and see if they were melting down or playing mental gymnastics and there are multiple optics bots posting there.
>/ptg/ of course says this is 4D chess
Not a shocker

They're all cute
What the hell can I do?

>fuck /sg/
Still winning over there?

NOW YOU HAVE 3 KOTELS FOR 1 PRICE!!!!

SPECIAL OFFER

ASSad is a subhuman

saved, is this your work tovarisch?

If Bannon is really gone then Trump is done for...and I was always optimistic about Trumps prospects. Bannon was the only one retaining Trump popular policies. I don't see how Trump can make 2020 without Bannon guidance. Democrats will have to work overtime to lose I guess.

>138075611
Why you're mad tho?

Another ceasefire in East Ghouta... Why? The SAA should continue to advance and capture Ayn Tarma and Jobar. Had those two districts been captured, the SAA would have shortened the Combat front-line and would have had more troops available for the other front-lines.

>What the hell can I do?
Kys before you rape a little girl
>Assuming you haven't done so already

Da, tovarisch

bots pls go

what if the child consents tho

So who's winning

He'll be fine as long as he isn't impeached/killed. Don't think he's as stupid as he presents. They'll have to remove him to stop him. He has friends too. Let's not discuss this in /sg/ old guys. Let's talk GAINZ

Why the fuck should I hurt someone??
The fuck is wrong with you

at what? fucking your mother?
well it's obvious that Tyrone is winning but i'm trying to catch up.

>In pictures: ISIS rockets hammer US military base in northern Iraq
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (9:15 P.M.) – On Friday, jihadist insurgents in western Nineveh bombarded what they claimed to be a US military base not far from ISIS-held areas in the Tal Afar pocket.

Deploying modified Katyusha missiles, the Islamic State’s belligerents struck the town of Al-Buwyr, located between Mosul and Tal Afar, in a supposed direct attack on US troops
For now, it remains unknown if the US Army sustained any casualties due to the attack.
Notably, the White House has not yet released a statement regarding the incident which may possibly be a propaganda stunt by the Islamic State.
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-rockets-hammer-us-military-base-northern-iraq/
pics in link

Salty over the loss of Bannon, my dear Magapede ?

>Ayayay I meant to say Hama pocket
"Northern Homs pocket" or "Rastan pocket" is the preferred nomenclature, dude.

Only virgins care about Ghouta. The chad battle is going against ISIS right now.

lel

It's implausible that ISIS still occupies those roads, or occupies anything connecting Kotel 5 through the direction your shitmap displays. In other words, the ISIS kotel would need to be a bit bigger (to the south) to rationalize that kotel 5 is not yet separated from Kotel 1.

got some more liberator memes?

Raqqa liberation when?!

Because you are a Pedo, mang. Sorry.

>as long as he isn't impeached/killed
uhm yeah, that's why I said 2020 reelection.

Kill yourself turkroach

He's popular af. Still got popular support, man. That's the irony, despite media propaganda

Remember Bannon was one of the few in the administration who opposed the airstrikes on the airfield in April. The neocon purge is complete

My own - not.

Not anytime soon, once SDF captures Raqqa the US is going to pull support. SDF is probably shoring up defences on the border with Turkey in preperation.

Wallahi I hate Turks.

kek

>Why the fuck should I hurt someone??

>Hurt
You'd probably think you were providing pleasure

You're mean, and you know that's wrong.

w-wew lad
i just hope you're playing the long term meme here

>muh roads
I assume you've never seen a desert before?

oops, was for

IT'S.ALWAYS.A.LEAF

more plz

Last night it was Australian

I am new to this war but... how do people in these landlocked areas even live?

Shouldn't they supposed to, once landlocked, rapidly run out of supplies and surrender?

pls infopill me on how war works. How does even ISIS exist at this point?

jej, this you?
Wikipedia tends to fill in the blank areas with Red when SAA enters them. Take a look at Central Syria. Most of the area to the south of Ithriya and north of Shaer was just blank.
>also, take a look at pic related: no new flags.

No

lel thanks

Tunnels, smuggling, corrupt guards etc.

Deals. The one in Kurdish territory is because the SAA and the SDF have a NAP. Blocking food and supplies from entering that pocket violates the NAP, which you know all about.
The one to the north of Homs has quite a bit of farmland in the west part, plus the odd smuggling job.
The one to the NE of Damascus, more smuggling/corruption
The ISIS pockets are new.

Where does food come from?

It's an empty area with nothing there but desert. Roads are about all we have to use as landmarks to know what's been liberated, other than "hills".

Do you have full version of this rarest of memes?

Yes, totally.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.983878&lon=38.217316&z=10&m=bs

Didn't save it, sorry

The green pockets are rebels and are under ceasefire.
The black pockets are ISIS and are very recent, and about to be reconquered.

/sg/ would you say the Syrian Civil war is mostly Syrias own fault, like they are fucking up their own country, or is it other powers fault, like Saudi and Turkey and US or Russia?

Truces
UN aid convoys
Ammunition stockpiles and smuggling

green ones --> humanitarian aid

red ones --> under syrian goverment control and have deals with the k*rds so no problem there

black ones --> soldiers of the khilafah, fighting till last breath, don't need food or water

>Raid of Hawija based IS RR on Iraqi Federal Police in al-Malah village with multiple "arrested". Heavy infiltration from the area ongoing.
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/898577023299354624
1/4

2/4

3/4

here you go pham

Is the ua maps available for offline use? I think they would be a great platform to map out day by day historical conflicts like the world wars. Imagine following WWII with all its kotels or the meatgrinder of the Yugoslav wars.

Imagine
>yugo.liveuamap
>wwii.liveuamap
>rhodesia.liveuamap
>congo.liveuamap

4/4

>It's an empty area with nothing there but desert
By this logic, the SAA should have several kotels in Tanf region with Tanf pocket being frigging tiny (red outlines)
>purple lines represent actual frontlines
>inb4 Snus

>The Syrian army and its allies control the town of Humaymah in the eastern Homs countryside after controlling the points and the ruling hills of the town
Finally!

>Snus

Lead or cliff?

The reason it started was Assads mistake of trying to appease two diametrically opposed groups giving opportunity to foreign powers to exploit the division.
Foreign powers like the US Saudis and Turks are responsible for it continuing longer than its initial 6 months.

bump

Guess my prediction last night about the heavy Russian air traffic over Palmyra being destined for Humaymah was correct.

probably behead
see

Crops and goats, I know. ISIS must have many of these. I wasn't talking about food though.

Bullets and other war stuff is rather harder to come by when you are surrounded and your allies ZOG-USA and Turkey can't be reached anymore.
Thnx for the insights.

Who is getting humanitarian aid here? ISIS surely not from ZOG-USA since Obama left office or from Turkey. Weren't the kurds in a NAP with Assad or something?

meant for

>twitter.com/DeadmanMax/status/898315441755508741

>Nineveh Plain mayors forced by KDP to sign paper calling for KRG referendum in their areas. Warned against resisting

M-muh Kurds are based! Biji biji K_rd_st_n!

Kinda both. There was a severe drought and the Syrian government did little to solve it, that and rampant corruption that is the norm for Arab governments and a minority ruled state led to a hotbed of unrest. Foreign countries prolonged the war however. The US tried to pull its Neocon bullshit like in Libya but the Assad government was more prepared than most (having dealt with earlier Islamist revolts like when Assad's father crushed the Muslim Brothehrood).