Way to go, Sup Forums. Six year olds? Hope you're proud

I thought all the post-election fear you racists were instilling in eight-year olds was a bridge too far, but now look what you've done to six-year old children of color.
A six-year old shouldn't have to fear white men, especially this guy who believe me is 100% non-threatening physically. I'd even describe him as a soft beta male in appearance with fat estrogen thighs like a woman would have

Omg I'm literally crying. This is so sad.

Just the other day my two year old son asked me why there was so much systematic racism in the world and when we were finally going to tear down the privileged patriarchal norms set up by our forefathers.
Two years old. This is how AmeriKKKa is impacting future generations.

>I'll take fairytales for $1000, Alex.

prove it, shitlord.

Sad! Last week I went a burrito stand in the hispanic part of town and several people waiting in line (many women and children) took off running when they saw me. The man working the register asked if I was ICE and I had to explain to him that no I'm not and I just wanted some tamales. I went there again yesterday and the stand had been closed down after a raid! So tragic!

This didn't happen. This dumb lady constructed these events in her flabby sjw mind.

People are literally going insane. Its unbelievable.

>THINGS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN

it's funny how all these bullshit stories look the same and it's always
>MUH CHILDREN

WTF I love black suprematists & anarco communists now !

leftists lie
people die

Fabricated.

Black parents do FAR more to instill fear of White men than any White man since the 60's

Yesterday, my three year old said "The hierarchical values which uphold the modern white system of privilege must be dismantled to bring about the new proletarian society under which minorities will be assured prosperity and the bourgeouis will be brought to their knees. The time for talk is over. Direct Action Now!" Then, zhe showed me the molotov cocktail zhe made. #ProudPapa

What is America becoming....this is why I don't want to have kids. Why the fuck would I bring kids into this hateful world. Fuck.

>be white
>be male
>wearing maga hat
>blm protest
>beat to a pulp

But my bad im a racist by birth

Today on, "Things That Never Happened"...

U shouldnt have kids bc youre retarded

>you crackas da KKK? lmfao

little girl was just shitting on this retard

>be white and male in the us without a gun
what the fuck man

Good. They're starting to fear us. They are scared shitless. That's exactly what we wanted.

the saddest part of the story is the person walking up to the black girls didn't automatically throw a sieg heil in their baboon face

Things that never happened for 1000 alex

Absolutely disgusting. I was carrying my wife's 4 month old son to the Prius yesterday and he turned and asked me if he was going to be murdered for being African American. I'm still shaking.

Next time the bakery won't bake bread you niggerfuckers

Nice.

>You create hysteria claiming that the other side is Nazis
>Blame them when people are scared that Nazis are coming
Definitely our fault, sage and hide everyone

Things that never happened for 1000 buckaroonies, alex

This. You fucked up as an American.

Sounds like the parents (Most likely single mother) is shitty and spreading this ALL WHITES BE DA KKK N SHIIEEETTT into the young girls minds. Prob a fake story anyway.

They're always really obvious too. Like a kid telling you about how hes actually a navy seal, but he can't show you his ID because classified.. Also a ninja.

Yesterday, I had my ear against my half-black, polyamorous, genderqueer common-law wife's pregnant stomach. I know zhe isn't "mine", but I love zir just the same. Well, as I was listening and feeling for kicks, I heard a faint voice. I thought it was just my imagination, as fetuses are not human and therefore cannot speak, but to my surprise, I heard something harrowing come from my lover's tummy.
"Don't let those KKK men kill me, mommy's boyfriend"
I immediately jumped up in horror. My god, they're targeting fetuses. FETUSES. When will the government stop these violent white terrorists once and for all?

I know, right

>implying the mother didn't brainwash her children into hating whitey and thinking they're all nazikkk

>People are literally going insane.
no they don't actually believe it they're are just dishonest like all leftists

Parents are to blame EVERY. Single. Time. Children can not think for themselves. Why do you think single motherhood is such a self-sustaining problem in the black community? Shitty parenting leads to future shitty parents and so on and so forth

>And then everyone in the store stopped and clapped!

Reverse racism is learned not instinct.

that's really it. obviously this shit didn't happen. and the author thinks so little of those who share his views, that an obvious fabrication will succeed in manipulating them. but dollars to donuts the author doesn't realize he himself has been manipulated by the layer above him, and so on.
it's like a pyramid scheme

No kidding. AND THE NORMIE PARENTS ARE ALSO TO BLAME! DAMN NORMIE PARENTS!

Be afraid, be VERY afraid.

Good pasta, 9/10

The funniest thing is hearing about all of these leftists talking about how racist white people are, and no other race is racist etc. but in reality if you wait and you go to Compton, southern Chicago, Detroit, most of Baltimore etc. and you walk around at night for let's say 3 to 5 hours you were going to be robbed or killed, and because you are white you're going to be targeted… We all know this but we pretend like it's not real.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

The left should be ashamed of itself for scaring these little niglets by pretending the KKK still exists.

lol k

I played audio of the Cville shitshow to my testicles. I heard my sperm cells collectively shout 'someone has to do something about these goddamn kikes!'. Truly scary

All parents are normie parents. NEETs don't have children.

Assuming this is true, which it's not, the kids wouldn't know about it if the news didn't repeat it ad nauseum

BURN THE DAMN CONSTITUTION THIS INSTANT!!!!1

I'm a Black man and yesterday I was walking down the street at night and this white woman I was following turned and said "you're not going to rape murder and rob me are you?" Its sad that the actions of black people are making others frightful of walking in their own neighborhood at night oh wait it doesn't really work this way huh

>from the thumbnail pic on the right looks like pepe

It was probably her mother applying the nigger rhetoric
>"whitey be keepen us down Lil nigga, don't you ever forget or I beat your black ass"

Just after Trump got elected my 2 year old ran crying up to me and asked me if the orange meanie would put us all in the oven (we are jewish) and I had to comfort her for 18 hours but deep inside I know I lied to her as this literally Hitler nazi will do it. So I ask you all to donate to my patreon plox as it was almost like another Holocaust.
RESIST !!!!

>My 1 year old just said Blumpf is a racist KKK super nazi that needs to be IMPEACHED for getting two scoops
Powerful.

Yesterday I told my sperm cells that Trump was going to kill them and their family because they are illegal immigrants. Is this the america you want Blumpf supporters?

Best text meme since "It was my privilege" pastas

I see it. The body is Pepe's eyes.