Guys we need to abandon the Jew meme shit if we want to win. Just stop with the blatant anti-Semitism...

Guys we need to abandon the Jew meme shit if we want to win. Just stop with the blatant anti-Semitism. Sure there are some bad media Jews and financial people doing nefarious things, but that's 0.0001% of 1% of Jews. Why are you targeting all of them as a people with your hate and bigotry? This isn't what conservatism stands for. We need to be true patriots and respect the contributions Jews have made to American society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZgpS7B9OkU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are the best. Provide the most value.

Whatever you say Rabbi

Charlottesville is the nail in the coffin for us. We are done.

because they are behind it all. it's true man, it's always them

Nice try, jew.

The west hates jews with every step, even blacks are getting redpilled on the jq

>Just stop with the blatant anti-Semitism
Nice try kike

What we need to do is onboard Israeli Jews against the leftist Jews.

It's hard to out jew the jews though.

Lmao it's never going to happen. anti-Semitism is so entrenched in this board that people have actually fallen for it unironically. It gives the left an immediate and devastating talking point to use to silence people and shut them down. It's funny really watching Sup Forums take that poison pill and threaten to swallow it like it's going to hurt anybody else.

I agree

GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES

It's more than just a tiny fraction but you are generally right. There is a network of them in media and finance that is truly out of control and must be addressed, but the whole population are not pulling the all strings for the past 1000 years. Its a fun meme though.

Also I sympathize with the because of the track record of civilization making similar comments about the Jews. Hard to explain why everyone says the same thing about them.

I don't disagree. Don't have to 'respect their contributions' and shit, but having it as unironic bullet point cause for everything is probably not helping

Calling out the jews is somewhat true. Its not precisely true, but its very close to the truth.

Globalists are the problem, and it so happens that a huge number of globalists are Jewish.

It's not merely that they are so smart, which is part of it, it is also that they have the dual nationality and wealth required to operate is subversive ways.

I want there to be a healthy Israel, just not an infiltration on non-patriots in our government.

Good point

If it was 1% there would be no memes.

The literal half of jews in America are within the "1%"

He's right. We shouldnt kill Jews, that's wrong. It's not worth killing them, what a waste of human life! Instead, we should establish jewlags across the country for kikes, niggers, and spics to help serve us!

they do it unconsciously. it is their tradition

I know kike, you are

>the movement
go back to wherever you came from immidiately

hmm interesting point you there

After

I don't know, bullets are pretty cheap

perhaps I am just angry over a botched circumcision, but to say that there is nothing going in is silly

Hmmm.

>Just stop with the blatant anti-Semitism.
Kys kike

So is unpaid labor

the jews are 90% democratic voters and are the ones pushing the globalist, anti-american ideas in every forum avaiable to them: the news, the movie industry, the universities.

there is nothing wrong with pointing out the obvious

Fucking this

Atheists and Jew, bad news!

(((child rapists)))
(((Freemasons)))
most ((("White" slave owners)))
most ((("White" serial killers)))
(((Central banking)))
(((Mormons)))
(((fraternal order of police)))
(((CIA)))
(((FBI)))
(((Blood libel)))

Not hard to see who is spamming the boards and funding it.

The Holocaust didn't happen.

When it is really really really bad Jew something is going to drop and then redirect to hyperfocus all the rage on you. My nipples got hard and I heard the finale of Les Preludes ringing through my head when I was allowed to see a small part of as I then realised how it would inescapably end you.

youtu.be/ZgpS7B9OkU0

>why are you targeting all of them as a people with your hate and bigotry?

because its funny

Jews are a gag. It's true, they rule the world and they do it incompetently, but it's still a gag. Nobody cares about jews any more than anyone cares about pajeets, niggers, or superstitious mudlimes. The problem is ALWAYS behavior.

>Implying people trying to marry the alt-right to bogus antisemitism aren't isn't just an attempt to sabotage by that minority of jews

They hide behind their betters, wielding old prejudices, stupidity and fear as their shield and sword.
As they are entirely under the radar hidden from the rest of them this also guarantees the support from the rest of the jews, some of the most competent people on earth whether you ask their friends or their foes matters not.

We must channel Caesar, divide et impera; we need the good jews on our side!

lel, obvious bait thread but I just wanted to post pic related.

No such thing.

NUKE ISRAEL AND MECCA TO SAVE WORLD

Jews don't want to destroy America.
If America is destabilized Jews would lose billions and billions.

Globalists are self hating Jew atheists
The true Jew is their enemy.

t.jidf

>good jews
these do not exist.