Be shitskin

>be shitskin
>start university in California
>everyone makes fun of me because of my ethnicity and ancestral culture

I thought universities were gateways for SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p78w4P8qR2Y&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liberals are a fun bunch, huh?

>LIBRULS ARE THA REEL RAYCISTS
wtf I love centrism now

Are you a dirty Sikh? No one likes a smelly motherfucker.

gen Z strikes again

Tell us user,what kind of shitskin are you?

Eh, I don't even believe it.
Complain to campus offices. They'll probably be willing to muscle on your behalf. It won't rile the right if your complaints are legitimate.

Liberals always were the racists.

Even the Nazis thought their racist policies in the South were too far, hence they didn't use the 1 drop rule for determining Jewishness. Woodrow Wilson was the most racist sitting president.

No I'm clean, it's just that people make "jokes" (insults) about my ethnicity every day and I want to punch them in the fucking face because it baffles my mind why they're not just ignoring me

Grandparents come from North Africa but I'm 1000x more white than a filthy Moorskin like you. That's all you need to know.

Well, I am officially surprised.

You know that libs are more racist than any conservative can ever be, they just smart and plotting enough to hide it?

I know dude. This thread is more or less a reminder for everyone to not fall into Sup Forums and SJW memes.

Isn't California like 75% shitskin anyway?

Give us examples you faggot

why donĀ“t turn yourself in the new Michael J.

Sounds like you just can't handle the bantz :^)

in my experience the only people making jokes all the time in college are the dumb mexicans. I had an Indian roommate and i felt really sorry for him, those spics were always asking him 'do they eat monkeys in India', 'do you have a pet elephant', etc. he took it pretty well though

62 percent, but most of those shitskins are mexicans who have no qualms about being racist against other ethnicities

hahahahahaha

you're dumb as fuck

Wait....are you only half shitskin? So your half white/half arab looking? Or half white/half black?

the fuck are you talking about

This literally never happened. Why are you lying on the internet OP? shitskins in California are put on a pedestal.

there's easily more than 70% mexicans in california

full shitskin with green eyes and similar looks to that guy in GoT with a wolf

>No I'm clean, it's just that people make "jokes" (insults) about my ethnicity every day

well complain to the university, they'll be in serious trouble

return the bantz, ask them how their parents janitorials jobs on campus are going.

official stats are that 38 percent of the population is non-hispanic white. hispanics are 38.8 precent of the population and illegals aren't numerous enough to bump that up to 70 percent

>also starting university in Commiefornia
>orientation
>leftist propaganda promoting lgbt, feminism, anti alt rightism.

why do they do this

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>student orientation
>if a guy and girl both drink the same amount and they have sex, the guy raped the girl
>people have 1 year to report sexual assault

Fucking liberals man.

Damn we had the exact same shit too kek. This fat cunt repeated it so many times to piss off the guys too.

Get your revenge by getting a White girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=p78w4P8qR2Y&t=7s

lel dude sounds like a fag. Also the chick has a face like bruce willis' daughter.

good for them tho. The guy said he's gonna be a doctor, so he's at least doing something with his life.

Hahaha, bruce willis' daughter. Yeah, kind of.

Liberals never stop talking about race and were always the ones making jokes about it. Conservatives, aside from 1488 larpers, are far more likely to keep it to themselves and quietly hate niggers and whatever other race that has caused trouble in their area.

And you are getting made fun of? In a CA University?!

Poor guy broke his shovel handle, that's a right pain in the ass to fix.