Makes me laugh how nobody has even tried considering that Bannon leaving WH is a win. Look:

Makes me laugh how nobody has even tried considering that Bannon leaving WH is a win. Look:

>Trump recently was really mad because of evilness of media (they basicly provoked "Charlottesville";
>Bannon is master of playing with journalists and destroying their agenda;
>At the same time Bannon created huge controversy "Trump is Bannon's puppet";
>Bannon now becomes the head of Breitbart;
>Gets direct access to Trump and WH: honest news, CNN btfo, etc.;
>Julian Assange comes in the USA, trades "emails" for freedom and protection.
>Guess what media will get first access???
"THE POWERFUL PLAY GO ON AND YOU MAY CONTRIBUTE A VERSE!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The right is getting so fucking desperate

Never forget the Prophecy

It just happened, the shills on both sides that want to control trump wanna gin up Sup Forums. Fools never learn that Sup Forums always trends back to being Sup Forums.

My advice, don't worry about it, let them think we've bought in. they're so arrogant they'll see this post and still think its working.

lolcaptcha

Date on that in English please, Russianbro

Good shit. 5D Chess

08/16/2017 17:34 UTC+3

It's 4d chess!!!

Get real trumptards. You've got a kike shill in charge now. No more bad goyims allowed

You guys are too much

McMaster and his ilk coup'ed Trump.
IvankaKushner jews are in power.

Have been thinking about this as well. Bannon is still our guy and Trump's guy but now he's free from his political chains and can do a lot more damage as a private citizen. Hell, Trump can still meet up with him for tactical input whenever he wants so it's definitely a win.

It's only a win if it produces a win in the future.

Right now it's either a gamble or a loss.

If Trump got a newspaper with the sports section missing and the media reported it hard enough, there would be retards on here screaming from the rooftops that all hope is lost. Even some actual Americans.

The scary part is the lurking left tend to take it seriously.

Remember that the evil guy who was going to lose the election for Trump has gotten a 7 month grand tour of the inner workings of our government and has a media company at his disposal.

Back to sleep libcucks

TOLKO VIIGRALI

Fuck off shareblue shill

>Ivanka
Not the worst advisor. At the very end, she got things done in Syria and fucking russnews closed their mouth for quite some time bitching about some couple rockets they flew in area.

I honestly believe by the way that all this is Trump's master plan to make Ivanka the first female president.
Sort of "IN YOUR FACE HILLARU"

I swear, when Trump gets thrown out all of you will be cheering "just as planned" and celebrating the imminent death of every liberal.

>and celebrating the imminent death of every liberal.

The entire world would celebrate this, not just us.

Bannon was a bagman for IGXE. IGXE was one of the original gold farming / money laundering websites in EverQuest. When EQ and WOW started to crack down on his bots, he sold the business to Goldman who sold it to a Hedge Fund. The Hedge Fund loved the profits and introduced Bannon to others in the super-connected ex-Fires of Heaven community which resides in institutional fund's around NY/Stamford. Bannon decided around 2010 he would try to clone Sup Forums & Reddit (Reddit was a different place back then) by creating a newsfeed who pandered to their key issues. Since he did not know how to build a news site he hired Andrew Breitbart who was a well known investigative journalist who had lose connections to the SA Lazzie-Faire posters. When Andrew died, rather then shutting down Breitbart he continued to promote it, using Andrew as a Martyr. When the news feed was not gaining traction he pulled in Milo. Milo worked for a while, but soon proved to be a caricature and was easily bumped off by leftist muckrackers.

Bannon's entire claim to fame was when he convinced Manfort, an exiled Republic operative that he was the controller of anonymous imageboards, namely Sup Forums. Trump told Bannon to contain Alt-Right and the riots proved "the emperor has no clothes", Breitbart & Bannon are not "Mr. Sup Forums", and so, Bannon had to go.

See, Bubba, unfortunately for you this will never happen. I mean, do you seriously believe that some faggots from CNN will impeach Trump?

Here is another that makes me laugh: every single libtard bought into idea that Donald Trump is stupid... A person with MORE THAN $4,000,000,000 networth.

Are you kidding me? A person who was successful as businessman, TV host and head of the family now will blow out?

Where

Is

/ptg/

/PTG/ is filled now with hyenas and jackals. We as a lion party of Trump, let them closer until they will get too close. And then...

We will tear the shit out of them.
God that "Trump Lion" video is so good!