Someone I know died in the Barcelona terrorist attack. Strangely, I am incredibly happy this happened...

Someone I know died in the Barcelona terrorist attack. Strangely, I am incredibly happy this happened, because it is a prime opportunity to redpill those around me, as our community is a small one with a mixed political ideology. It seems to be working too. My SJW sister liked my antimuslim normiebook posts and shittaloed Islam earlier.
Has anyone else here ever used a local tragedy to get their community out of the matrix?
Pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Bay-Area-Man-in-Barcelona-Among-14-Killed-in-Terror-Attack-441021303.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Someone I know died in a terrorist attack
>I am incredibly happy this happened, because it is a prime opportunity to redpill those around me,
Mentally ill

Terrorist attacks make people like muslims more

this but you know he's a true believer in the cause at least.

Plus the person he knew might've been a dickhead

Maybe I am mentally ill, but who cares, Islam's destruction is more important than one crazy. Also, I am a btw, not a dude.

ideology is far more important than any individuals well being, if we choose leftism we all go down and die so the person dying is nothing but a massive positive from a realpolitk point of view

Post tits please

>Also, I am a btw, not a dude.
Definitely mentally ill. Women shouldn't be allowed to have opinions or comment on world events here beyond their lizard brain comprehension, tits or gtfo slut.

Agreed

Post tits you braindead slut

It's posts like this that make me wonder whether I'm on the wrong side. How utterly soulless do you have to be to view the death of someone you know as a good marketing opportunity?

Or rather, that make me wonder whether there are no good sides to be on. I'm sure a Muslim would be equally happy if a friend got martyred by the infidels.

Maybe we should just let everything collapse and start again from teh ground up.

take the radical centrist people

>I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you that it really happened

Shut the fuck up slut, men are talking

You know the rules bitch.

> Leaf
> Think he has any say in these events.
Get out, shill.

Were they an open bordere lefty that deserved it

Every time I talked to him, he seemed normal enough.

It was
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Bay-Area-Man-in-Barcelona-Among-14-Killed-in-Terror-Attack-441021303.html
Btw

I dont have any welfare checks growing on me nigger. Nothing you would want to see.