Be honest Sup Forums, would you still be disgusting neo-nazis and hate refugees if they looked like pic related?

be honest Sup Forums, would you still be disgusting neo-nazis and hate refugees if they looked like pic related?

If no, don't you think it's a little hypocritical that you constantly slutshame the group of girls that hold the REFUGEES WELCOME sign?

Yes

i don't believe you, would you unrionically leave this literal 10/10 girl for the barrel bombs?

Refugees like her are always welcome

She looks like pre-surgery Ivanka. She has to go back.

Follow this simple guide user

>Is it brown
Yes - fuck off Brown is disgusting
No - I'm fine with it

I don't hate refugees. I just don't want them here, save for children.

Also, Pol isn't entirely made up of horny college aged boys, so it doesn't matter to everyone if refugees are attractive girls or not.

>putting pussy on a podium: the thread
wut a beta fagot

>be honest Sup Forums, would you still be disgusting neo-nazis and hate refugees if they looked like pic related?

Topkek. The propagandists at the bbc have been busy I see.

Be honest, disgusting fat old cunts weren't clamouring for 18 year old Ukrainian girls to be granted asylum two years ago

Or something like this.

Not a chance in hell that a hot young woman without burqa get through that trip without beibg raped several times.

If she had a Ph.D. good profession and know at least 3 languages I would not mind. Basically, you need to understand that having 2 arms and legs doesn't constitute a human. Refugees are animals by EU standards and should be treated this way - dangerous animals.

She was granted asylum in Hungary.

I wanna adopt a cute refugee girl.

WoW cute would give her the papers

She is Christian, and Swedeistan denied her.

>poland thinks others are animals
huh

I don't care what they look like
What is their IQ?

he's probably a chav

I was dating a Swedish girl when the migrant crisis kicked off. Her parents adopted two girls from Iran. They were sweet, integrated well, and hated muslim shit.

What i've noticed is that the girls only act like hardline muslims when muslim men are around. When they saw Muslim boys they'd get really quiet and submissive, because even though they were 7 and 11 these 22 year old fucks would try to hit on them and ask them out.

You're obviously baiting, but:
No, I would be all for women being allowes to come over because an invasion of women is not an invasion at all. Men, historically, have always been the conquerors and warriors, and the presence of large numbers of foreign men on your soil most likely meant your civilization is boned, whereas large amounts of foreign women has historically meant your civilization is flourishing.

Yes, all non-white scum should die.

Well look at it this way. If she's going to give me pussy, then US laws already provide laws for you to extend permanent residency to your spouse, and if she's my spouse I will obviously make sure she integrates into the culture.

If she's not giving you shit and only comes here to have Tyrone 's babies, no fuck her.

hope one of your high IQ niggers rapes you, civnat cuck

IF being the key word

If they all looked like that, they'd also rule the world and wouldn't have a migrant crisis to begin with

swedish women wouldn't allow that to happen

And that's why if you see a pro-Islam women wearing a hijab away from Muslim men you should be very worried

??? I can go outside and find girl like that. Also we don't need shitskins here female or male.

>if they looked like pic related
Well guess what, they fucking don't
The majority of refugees are illiterate, single men.

holy fuk source?

Yeah but they have a strong sense of religion and cultural identity. They will not give any of that up and that is POWERFUL.

Sup Forums has lied to me

i bet all those refugee girls are hiding a great set of tits and ass under those rags

Yes, and she has to go back.

problem is, refugees don't look like pic related, and I don't want to sacrifice by safety so that way above my lifetime, they can be educated and trained to normal human status by future benevolent progressive overlords

yes, she can suck my cock, then go back to Syria

Yes, now stop making these cheap bait threads

If like that they should be thrown into the ovens.
If they were like that then they would be welcome.