Anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white bitch was screaming at her son "I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU...

anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white bitch was screaming at her son "I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU CAME OUT OF MY BODY!!!!" simply because he had verbally insulted that stupid jew she was dating?

White women are the biggest race traitors and will literally disown their own sons for saying something politically incorrect.

White women are the reason why the Jews got so much power in the Western countries and have created so much damage.

What are we supposed to do with white women? The vast majority of white women are race-traitor scum that will happily sell us out to the jews for merely speaking out against them.

Do we need to physically remove all white women and replace them with artificial wombs, so that we can create white male children WITHOUT the need for a human mother anymore?

White women are definitely the Achilles's Heel of the white race. I say we replace white women with artificial wombs and breed only white male children. We white men can simply then be free from the burden of marriage to a white woman and raising children with a white woman and we can be free to enjoy sexual relations with exotic brown women. White women are fucking scum and I hate them.

and any of you cucks who say "You should man up and control a white woman". Well, how are we supposed to do that when a white bitch can simply make a phone call to the police and the police will come and violently remove us from our own home? White women are worse than snakes. You would have to be literally retarded to trust a white woman at this point.

>when mom forgets the frozen tendies

disenfranchise
abolish alimony
abolish child support
there, now everything's fixed

and what about the JEWS who created such feminist anti-male laws in the first place?

Take away their right to vote

That's a good start

Post more succulent toes

Yes sir

>anyone remember the scene in American History X

I base my politics after movies too. Hail!

that's fucking disgusting

I say we all go gay. It'll prove to those smelly fish on legs that we only need them to make more of us.

this

I love feet and find this fucking disgusting. OP pic looks like every BBC gobbling divorced soccer mom on earth. Your pic answers your initial enquires. Now fucking delete these taloned bitches.

No. SAGE. OP is a retard. Dailystormer faggot. White men have abdicated leadership in favor of sportball and a few extra shekels working rather than being home. White men, sort yourselves out and women will follow.

I redpilled my mom, and both of my liberal sisters.
They used to treat me like shit for supporting gun rights as a 13 year old.
They all own guns now, they all voted for Trump, they're redpilled on blacks, leftist betas, pretty much everything except the Jews.
We were raised messianic jew, despite not having Jewish DNA. We all had DNA tests done, they told me I was Jewish all my life and I told them they were wrong, they got DNA tests to prove it and proved me right.
I converted from Messianic Judaism to Germanic Paganism when I was 15 and they all treated me like a satanist.
I redpilled my whole damn family, they won't get on board with the Jews but I got my dad redpilled on the Jews.
We're all supposed to be redpilling our families first, stay present in their lives so you can capitalize on their life experiences. They WILL encounter leftists and blacks who disgust them and frighten them, take advantage to show how everyone they side with hate their guts.
White women are becoming the easiest to redpill, starting with your family is perfect because it targets two generations.

White woman detected. Tits or GTFO

we didn't ask

It's Sup Forums faggot I say what I want.
Redpill your family first.
No one's situation could have been more difficult than mine, the women in my family grew up LARP'ing as Jews for fuck's sake and they're all gun owning Trump supporters now.
If you can't redpill the women in your family, you can't redpill.

Thanks for Nikki Ashton.

OP is a stormfag or a shill. You're further exacerbating the decline of white birth rates by pushing the anti-woman BS. When euro men sort themselves out their women will follow. Stop it with the beta cuck "replace women with artificial wombs" meme. Get a grip and man up.

Filthy jewish propaganda, STOP WATCHING MEDIA, IT IS JEWISH INDOCTRINATION.

This.

No stormfag would say that shit.

>The vast majority of white women are race-traitor scum that will happily sell us out to the jews for merely speaking out against them.
>White women are definitely the Achilles's Heel of the white race. I say we replace white women with artificial wombs and breed only white male children. We white men can simply then be free from the burden of marriage to a white woman and raising children with a white woman and we can be free to enjoy sexual relations with exotic brown women. White women are fucking scum and I hate them.

You guys are doomed and I am happy because of that
You naive
You pathetic
You soft
You stupid
You tolerant
You always joyful
Your fucking muh white race are subhumans. So happy your extinction just a moment
FUCK YOU ALL WHITE CASTRATES
Long live Africans. Seed out in every white slut in the world
White genocide is beatyful

Those feet better be free of the feces of the untouchable.

ok man whatever
your life was difficult we get it
we all have our own stories man just relax

You cucks live in your own world. Plenty of white girls are dating white guys right now. You're all shitskins anyways because no self respecting white man would be fucking crying like a pussy here. I'm Chad btw.

brown women's feet are the divine gateway to heaven

lol

Nice try. But, everyone know niggers don't know how to use the internet, spell, or format posts.

That movie was pure psyop mindfuck propaganda

Great after nearly 30 years NOW I get a foot fetish.

Fucking wonderful thanks.

Rumplestiltskin, senpai. Fee for service reproduction: $20k for ovum donation, $70k for law and labour. PGS selection for sons. Make the Handmaids Tale real again.

moar blissful heavenly indian women feet

dem toenails

you see this? it means not welcomed

Didn't you watch the movie? Blacks are good people who only fight back when attacked. That kid who was shot in the end, he blew smoke isnthat black dudes face and basically told him he was gonna lynch him. The basket ball court, black are musing their own business when nazis start shouting nigger at them. The guy who was curb stomped, he was simply getting revenge for the basketball thing without actually physically hurting the Nazi. When the Nazi was in jail, the blacks defended him while the nazis raped him.

ssure

Am I wrong? Is that not literally what happened?

>Do we need to physically remove all white women and replace them with artificial wombs
>"to last a thousand years"
try several millions.

*SNIFF SNIFF

Wow

only women who are married should be allowed to vote

My mother in law is a blonde haired blue eyed lady who fucking converted to Judism. She is the most fake Jew though. She eats kosher, does the no work on Saturday thing, but doesn't go to temple. Anytime I saw anything about Israel, she loses her shit. Everyone in the family acknowledges how crazy she is.

Ah great just what we need an other footfag thread. Thanks for nothing, op.

why the fuck would anyone convert to judaism?

Bitch saw Fiddler on the Roof one too many times.

my mother says shit like that to me on a regular basis

women are so fucking awful

>simply because he had verbally insulted that stupid jew she was dating?
IIRC it was more because he tried shoving his sister's head into her dinner

LIES

sorry can't hear you over all that faggotry. kys.

divide thread
our women are waking up Jew
be afraid.

What is this thread about?

You should man up and control a white woman
Sage

bingo

i dont like white women though

Snnniffffffffffffffffffffff

Lol so you're some racemixing faggot, or you're a homo. Either way, you're not getting away on the day of the rope, fag.

Step one don't date a crazy ass bitch.
Step two be stern and have authority.

If you lack authority she'll wall all over you and be leftist. If you are calm and collected and give strong points she'll be on your side.

Just never slip up.

step 3- CUT HER FUCKING HEAD OFF IF SHE DEFIES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meybe a bad moment right now, but this whole problem woll be solved with WHITE SHARIA for women ( will be properzy of men ).
White sharia aknowlages, that women are not really humans, but animals.
If they dont behave, u just sell them or make them understand woth a stick
( talking doesnt work w.women and white sharia in its wisdom aknowlages that simple natural truth ).

an even better solution is REPLACE women with sex robots and artificial wombs. Women are an evolutionary mistake and are useless in the post-modern technological society. Women are nothing but a burden and a liability.

It's basically male tumblr where losers like you cry and hate and entire gender.

fuck off cuck

They're petrified of rejection and odds are that would happen if they approached a white woman with any intention of making something happen with her. Our women, or at the very least the ones that are worth a damn, require a lot of work as well as a myriad of other things to win them over. Most brown chicks and Asians have an inferiority complex and see an Asspie white as an automatic upgrade to their own men. It will always be easier to get a decent non-white than a decent white.
No. You don't need to be a Muslim to keep your women in line. Sure, they value masculinity and keep their women from going batshit insane with their hyper-masculine, patriarchal system, but our European predecessors (assuming you're white) pulled that off with much less brutality. Same with traditional Oriental populations. The only issue is reversing the damage done by feminism.

1. Control government
2. Change laws to a solid patriarchy
3. Remove civic and political rights from women
4. Marry women and use violence to keep them in check

Easier than artificial wombs. Better also.

Why do you fuck heads post pics like that with source or name?

Click bait faggots.

If my mother said that to me I would never talk to her again.
Best looking Indian girls I've seen were half-white (i.e. Charli XCX), which basically look like Southern European or Levantine women. Desi women suck.

Only land owning white men should be allowed to vote.

>White women are the reason why the Jews got so much power in the Western countries
lol.
No. It's because the State separated from the Church and the laws of God.
When the Church is strong, the Jews are weak. When the Church is weak, the Jews are strong.
A nation that separates from the Church and the laws of God will come to be ruled by Jews.

FPBP, eternally.

It's a new Protestant movement from the 60's. "Messianic Judaism"