I have a cwc, if I walk around with a confederate flag near some protest and some blacks or pinkos attack me...

I have a cwc, if I walk around with a confederate flag near some protest and some blacks or pinkos attack me, could I legally shoot them?

ask /k/

Depends what state you live in

You still have to lawyer up.

It wont be all: "It's all right, he has a carry licence and he said they started it. Let's wrap it up boys" and the police just let you go on about your day.

Likely you'll get fucked by them saying you were provoking a fight with the flag, and you'll end up like that one /k/ poster at the BLM rally.

>that flag
>claims to have a ccw
>ignorant question

Weenie Hut Jr. Is

GA?

I have that cwc meme insurance that the nra offers plus, I'm enrolled in a legal plan at my company, so I should be fine finding a lawyer.

No idiot, you can't take a gun to a protest as defense and use it on the opposition.

This JUST happened at a B L M March last summer

Sage this nonce

No you don't. You'd have to take class, that would of covered your question for two hours.

Meme flag faggots say the dumbest things.

Can I get a rundown on this?

I remember hearing about this but can't find any articles or anything on the archives about it.

>You'd have to take class

Not in GA

Since when does having controversial opinions nullify the Second Amendment?

Bigbrain centrists say the cuckiest shit.

Are you insane?

They are peaceful you are bringing literal violence to them by being there with a flag.

If anything they are in the right of self defense for attacking you

Nope.

You're baiting them, pure and simple.

Is it your right to carry your flag? Sure. Are you protected under normal circumstances from assault if you have that flag? Yep. But these are not normal circumstances.

You want to bait these people IRL and get thrown in some of the worst places in the Federal system, go ahead. But at least admit that you want to have your name on the race war wall and don't stand behind laws.

But it will be some fucktard like you misusing their permit that will get them to take them all away. Satisfied you child?

>if I walk around with a confederate flag near some protest
This is the issue most of the responses are focusing on, and it would be an issue in deciding the governmental response (i.e., whether to prosecute) and possibly what the outcome of a trial would be.

But the key is this:
>some blacks or pinkos attack me
It all depends on the nature of the attack, and to a lesser extent whether your state implements a "stand your ground" law. It also depends on whether there are any other special criminal laws for CCW holders.

Moreover, something people are overlooking is prosecution for crimes lesser than murder/ADW. For instance, most states explicitly prohibit discharging firearms towards a street or a moving vehicle, or from a moving vehicle, or especially towards police or fire personnel. Some or all of these are likely to be part of the equation, even if you acted in defense of yourself, the degree to which self defense applies may be less than the actual charge of murder/ADW.

Prudence dictates that you don't carry if you're gonna protest. And prudence dictates that you don't protest where you might need to carry. Do the prudent thing and only carry or use your firearm in situations that you wouldn't expect to generate any controversy.

What if it's a confederate flag patch on my bookbag and I'm walking several blocks near the protest?

Some fuckwit /k/ posters showed up to a BLM protest carrying. Sent a bunch of text messages to each other beforehand that clearly showed they intended/expected to be attacked and kill some niggers. They were, naturally, assaulted and chased by the mob. They fired shots (don't remember if they killed anybody) then had the book thrown at them.

If you ever carry to a political event, absolutely do not mention it in any way electronically. Even if you don't incriminate yourself that way, you will more than likely be prosecuted regardless.

No. Because you're not technically allowed to have guns at most protests anyway. Like today was completely illegal by anyone with a gun. If you have a gun and are in the commission of any other crime, they will upcharge to felony. So if police order everyone to disperse you must leave immediately. Basic law in SC from my understanding.

If you're local militias and coordinate with police they might give you leeway.

This desu.

They will charge you with SOMETHING that will stick.

if niggers attack you it is your responsibility to allow them to kill you. ask any cop, they'll tell you with a straight face. whites have zero right to self-defense.

>Cops seem to get away with it fine though
Much to think about.

If you don't already know you shouldn't have that fucking permit.