BREAKING: Citing Trump remarks, entire president's arts council quits

"Supremacy, discrimination, and vitriol are not American values. Your values are not American values. We must be better than this. We are better than this. If this is not clear to you, then we call on you to resign your office, too."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kalpenn/status/898593985270120449
pcah.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=C2x7yBwtWYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Art))) Council

Source?

twitter.com/kalpenn/status/898593985270120449

Oh no, not the art council!

Trump will resign soon

The first initials of the letter's six main paragraphs spell out "r-e-s-i-s-t."

Good. Stupid faggots don't belong anywhere near a leadership position.

>terrorists who killed and injured fellow Americans in Charlottesville

It's like a dystopian authoritarian novel, but irl.

>i made the art council resign, to free up funds for the wall

Thanks Arts Council writer. How many BAs did it take you to figure that enigma code out?

The cabinet member's names spell out "Jews doing what jews do"

>(((Goldring)))
>(((Weinstein)))

What's a president's committee on the arts and the humanities?

>(((Arts council)))

Oh no the council of utter shit quits, what a loss. Does this mean Hillary is now president or can Bernie still win if we keep on donating?

LOL
TRUMP DIDN'T GAS THEM?

>mfw Trump knew someone here would be autistic enough to notice this

>(((Cohen)))
>(((Gottlieb)))
>(((Solomon)))

(((arts council))) opposing free speech

mfw people in the future are actually going to get to see what it was like when millionaire blue check mark cucks LARP'ed political oppression at the expense of everything that is reasonable.

Never going to happen

We know your tactics share blue. We've all read the Higgins memo.

Gibs for the useless family members of the "important people" that would otherwise flip burgers like the other BA in Lesbian Feminist Dance Therapy or BA in Kangzology

pcah.gov/
Created in 1982 under President Reagan, the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities (PCAH) is an advisory committee to the White House on cultural issues. PCAH works directly with the three primary cultural agencies—National Endowment for the Arts, National Endowment for the Humanities, and Institute of Museum and Library Services—as well as other federal partners and the private sector, to address policy questions in the arts and humanities, to initiate and support key programs in those disciplines, and to recognize excellence in the field. Its core areas of focus are arts and humanities education and cultural exchange.

Under the leadership of the First Lady, PCAH’s Honorary Chairman, and through the efforts of its federal and private Members, the President’s Committee has compiled an impressive legacy over its tenure, conducting major research and policy analysis, and catalyzing important federal cultural programs, both domestic and international. These achievements rely on the President’s Committee’s unique role in bringing together the White House, federal agencies, civic organizations, corporations, foundations, and individuals to strengthen the United States' national investment in its cultural life.

((((((((((((art)))))))))))))))) council? Didn't even know there was such a thing.
And nothing of value was lost.

Indeed. Whatever shall he do without them?

oh man how will blumpf ever recover?
We can't let this man get the codes

Trump is so good at his job that he makes useless departments gut THEMSELVES.

Empress will replace them

NOT THE ART FAGS! Holy shit what will we do without their gayness in the WH?

>Yfw you realize the faggot president formed the arts council himself

Le increasingly nervous man says Trump is finished meme!

10/10 never gets old

"The false equivalencies you push cannot stand."

"Ignoring your hateful rhetoric would have made us complicit in your words and actions," the letter reads. "Supremacy, discrimination, and vitriol are not American values. Your values are not American values. We must be better than this. We are better than this. If this is not clear to you, then we call on you to resign your office, too."

resign to the fact that people had enough of Trump

Is there anything comparable in history? Obviously there was never a time as clownish as this one, but it's really hard to feel sorry for Marxists when they get sent to their own gulags

kek. you yanks are the best.

Oh look, a whole new council to be appointed with non-fags, hope they like degenerate art no longer receiving federal grants

OP is a shill

>4 entire councils quit because fuck Trump

No one needs an arts council. Artists create on their own.

>that pic
ALT DOWN

Oh no, the people who have been holding a perpetual temper tantrum ever since he got elected have had enough!

Trump is doomed, now. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

Fuck's sake, I hate what art has become.

Make Art Great Again

Lol... see ya sweetie

Sarah Palin would be a good replacement

Need more right wing art t.b.h.

>PCAH is an official agency, that makes this the 1st White House department to resign
Oh shit, I thought this was just one of those meet once in a while for publicity and lobbying things like the business councils. These people had actual jobs though.

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with MILLIONS of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to “mix in” until no people of that kind were left.
If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.
If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that.
Anti-Whites are doing it to White people in EVERY & ONLY White countries.
It’s WHITE geNOcide!
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

Well said, friendo

>speaking truth to power is never easy

Can someone translate that into English for me?

Bannon is out on his heels from the Trump admin.

They're leaving him all alone in the White House.
Maybe some of (You) fags can give Trump a hand in running this country into the ground.

Wait, you mean wealthy elitists kikes don't like Trump? That is news!

who hired these tards to begin with is what i wanna know

>Supremacy, discrimination, and vitriol are not American values

Striving to be better than everyone else (supremacy) and freedom (ability to choose i.e discriminate) are what made America what it is...

lol bye fag

Holy shit... That letter was saccharine lefty nonsense. Fuck you faggots I do not even know how people still support your progressive lefty bullshit.

triggered a (You) didn't I
now you're getting it
then do something about it

Did you notice the first letter of each paragraph?

R
E
S
I
S
T

I kind of am. All my art is pretty right wing.

triggered another (You)

without art none of (You) would exist
do (You) get it

He has zero support from anyone, anywhere.
Everyone fell for the Nazi meme and dropped off the Trump train.

The problem is, his base still loves him. I really don't think a lot of people actually believe the nonsense in the media. The Bannon thing was already a long time coming, once Kelly joined.

All of these people want nothing to do with Trump, or simply are not willing to defend their lefties positions publicly. It's easier to step down and pretend they are /morally correct

The expression is supposed to indicate that the person is putting their neck on the chopping block for daring to point out the truth.

It is a phrase used universally by people who know that they're actually risking nothing because no backlash will happen in an attempt to make it seem like they're risking something. People speaking truth to power don't point out they're speaking truth to power.

It actually makes no sense at all in this context even if it meant anything when spoken by a leftist, because the consequences would be some kind of dismissal and they're literally quitting. What consequences do they fear, then? That they're not allowed to resign?

kek

Yeah that is some grade A progressive, mealymouthed, simpering bullshit. I mean it is so annoying, like fingers on a chalk board, and they pull that shit all the time not realizing how fucking corny and fake it is.

user what's your obsession with collecting (You)s?

It's even better than that. These hysterical faggots can't see past their fee-fees to what happens when they self-dissolve advisory councils: the POTUS will act without their advice. Theyre gonna lose bigly if Trump isn't impeached and impeachment will mean Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo, no LARPer edition

its his first day on the job

Anne Luzzato

Yeah, sure, dipshit. The arts have been dead for a couple decades. I am pretty sure the bullshit that passes for art will continue unabated, even without these faggots.

(((White House)))?

Remember when blaming both sides when both were to blame was virtuous?

I remember.

I kind of am too.
this one is on the house
an adaptation from The Century of Self

Attention deprived.

Loving the acrostic they put in there.

Elect God Emperor
Fat trims itself!

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW!

So let me get this straight. They want to advise the president on doing things better, and they figure the best way to do this is to quit the job that puts them in contact with the president?

Can someone explain to me how this makes sense?

>Supremacy, discrimination, and vitriol are not American values

They literally are

(You) made my point
you are culturally dead

This.
All these same people quitting and refusing to work with him in the name of #resisting are gonna be the ones complaining the loudest when we gut arts endowments and do the other things they don't like.
I would think that the best way to #resist would be from INSIDE the government, but apparently quitting your job for resist-points and sitting at home talking shit on twitter is actually more progressive?

>Kalpen Modi (Kal Penn)

hahaha

>State that both sides were violent.
>WHOAA HES SUPPORTING WHITE SUPEMACIST!! DISCRIMINATIOJNNN!

If you can't be arsed to hear a 2 second clip in a 11 minute video on behalf of 300 million americans, then you deserve to leave.

Especially if you do the bare minimum of reading an inaccurate sensationalist title from your smartphone. Fuck you.

>tfw resist points are the new bitcoin
how do I buy in I want to sit around all day and make fun of people on twitter

Continuing to work there would be supporting Trump because he's their boss.

to make (You) keep coming back for moar (You)s
containment in the echo chamber does have its advantages

>Its core areas of focus are arts and humanities education and cultural exchange.

Good riddance.

>containment
>this guy doesn't know about tabs

Hello, Shariablue

They're already disobeying him by leaking what he says, so why can't they break the rule again under his leadership? I guess that SNL and late night talk show "comedians" are doing their job.

WASN'T HE GOING TO PUT SLY IN CHARGE OF THE ARTS COUNCIL?

death to self
(You) are following
not leading
youtube.com/watch?v=C2x7yBwtWYg

why don't normies see this has been scripted from day zero

Guilty by association.

WHAT THE FUCK DID TURMP SAY WRONG? He said both sides are at fault, which they are, what is wrong about that?

He didn't condemn Nazis hard enough and defended Confederate monuments.

>leaking
Trump was and still continues to be the leaker (You) fools
kek

It's not about leaking, it's about Trump's actions. He's inherently going against American values and as federal employees, they have to support the Constitution. They're defending the Constitution by not supporting what is breaking its values.

He literally said the truth. Why is this world so fucking insane?

I'm fine with this, less leftists we have to support financially through our tax dollars. Why exactly do we need this many people to be in a committee on "arts" and "humanities"? Why are all of them leftists? Time to replace them with better people. Stupid faggots.

>fine people on both sides
>one side was nazis
>won't call it terrorism
>equivocates the violence on both sides despite one side being anti-nazi violence and the other side having a terrorist
>equivocates Lee with Washington
>muh culture and history

>138103616 (You)
proofs?

>resign to the fact that people had enough of Trump

You don't know shit about the people. All you know is the virtue signals echoed by your disconnected intelligentsia.

>he's inherently going against American values
No he isn't. He's going against what leftists believe to be "American" values. Sorry, but Nazis have free speech too kiddo. Get over it. You don't get to choose who to silence. Maybe next we choose to silence you. He hasn't violated the constitution, or its values. Every American citizen has the right to peaceably assemble, which is what they did until people like you, who despise free speech, started antagonizing what was a legal and lawful rally.

You should lurk more, newfag.