Friendly reminder that racism is retarded and Sup Forums is on the wrong side of history...

Friendly reminder that racism is retarded and Sup Forums is on the wrong side of history. You are all keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare call a black man the N-word to his face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yajyLCUgkIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hm. He does have good trigger discipline. I approve of him.

Will the left demand this young black man surrender that gun?

notice he qualifies it with white people. this is a thinly veiled racist himself.

"racist"

Shut up nigger, I'll take your airsoft gun and smack a home run with your head.

Only though with guns, and if it's a fist fight, they come in packs

wtf i hate the 2nd amendment now

Is that a pokemon map behind him?

Oooh a nigger got a gun oooh

I bet it takes him 5 minutes to properly load and cock it and then shoot the whole magazine sideways only to miss every shot

I wish a nigger would.

t. Asian who wants to use his new rifle on some niggers skulls

Fixed front sight flip up rear sight. G.G.

>TD
>Mid-length gas system
>Magpul furniture
>BUIS

Pretty basic for an AR but it's got potential. I give it a 6/10

>implying that gun is legal
kek

It's probably a Springfield Saint...

He still probably can't hit shit past 25 yards though.

Yeah that rear flip up probably doesn't even witness properly with the A2 sight post.

Wait, shouldn't he be pointing a pistol sideways?

a nigger threatening to be violent? I don't believe it

A white person who loves their race and wants to see it survive into the future is deemed a “HATER” “RACIST” “WHITE SUPREMACIST” “NAZI” by the anti-white Establishment.

Meanwhile, the anti-white Establishment and its supporters are doing their best to eliminate white children via MASS non-White immigration and “assimilation” in EVERY & ONLY White countries.

This IS White geNOcide!
Anti-racist is a code word for Anti-White.

You don't get it. We are all nigger faggot jews on the internet.

get on those rooftops

Ever notice now gunmen are always left handed?

lmao that's airsoft

>that trigger discipline
NOT A REAL BLACK GUY!

>not realizing that it's never going to be infantry combat

Holding up some wires would be far more threatening

Leftist here

Fuck no baby

not every white man is a pussy like you

Are AR's suppose to have that battery hatch on the handle?

Magpul grip

Can't afford any glass

Report him to the police.

Ke/k/

I have a few times when I was enraged and they just agreed with me. The were such gutter niggers that they completely accepted they were niggers with honor. Working tourism on the Vegas strip brought my nigger hate from 5% to 1000%. Also I had a half black friend that stopped being friends with me for saying nigger. I'm not a 1488 larper, but I'm a race realist, and the reality is that blacks are overall dumb, violent, tribal, and smelly. Well to do blacks usually feel the same way and moves far out of the ghetto.

>implying it's not an airsoft gun

>You are all keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare call a black man the N-word to his face.
Are you implying that blacks are violent with no impulse control?

That's racist!

>You are all keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare call a black man the N-word to his face.

I also wouldn't stick my head into the mouth of a great white shark.

That says nothing about me except that I am sane enough to not get into dangerous situations around animals.

Would prefer he lived next to you.

like anyone is scared of niggers holding rifles sideways, 70 i.q nogs would be extinct today if it wasn't for white people handholding them and feeding a lush climate continent that is too stupid to feed it's self

He has a "The Witcher" map behind.

checked
>25 yards
nogs can't even hit anything at point blank range. if it weren't for gravity they wouldn't even be able to hit the fucking ground.

Kek

>racism is retarded
Sure is, it's not a valid word.

>nobody should have guns
>..except that guy
>..and the racist police

It's true. I would not use the n-word to his face. Why should I let him hurt me and have an excuse for it?

If I wanted to hurt him I would just do it, not give him an excuse by using the n-word.

Alright cunt. Explain why Africa is such a shithole?

lmao i called a black bodyguard that was twice as big as me a nigger on his fucking face.you guys are filth seriously.

>those two nails sticking out of the wall
what do you want to bet that's where he keeps his rifle when he isn't posing hard for selfies with it?

that's cultural appropriation, go back to grorious nippon steel.

ExCombat and current Gunfag here.
Fronts sights mounted to a free float tube are for range toys/gamers. Fixed front sight for real fighting rifles. They will not hinder your optic as many armchair commandos belive they would. Speaking for much personal experience.
If you absolutely must have clear line of sight for optics, fixed 45 degree offsets mounted to a same-plane pinned gas block ftw.
Pic Related

100% of people interviewed were rapists and they were selected AT RANDOM!

People who buy illegal guns don't typically have good trigger control

Did you paint your orange tip black?

>They will not hinder your optic as many armchair commandos belive they would.
>optic

All the shit posting finally makes sense.

ARM YOURSELVES Sup Forums THEY'RE COMING

Racism is retarded?

youtu.be/yajyLCUgkIo

Why it is funnier than it is?

Before I was an old fag
I was a young fag teenie rebel growing up in a nigger school in the central Florida area

I was not racist at first, i loved all people until I received ass beatings for being apart of the white race and having blonde hair. Then something happened, I quit being a pussy

We would call niggers by their names daily
They are really not that bad when they are one on one.
Niggers usually attack in packs

I would also complain about the smell to the teacher in the class room about the jerry curl juice He would tell me I do not tolerate racism in the class room. But the Jerry Curl Juice really did smell bad. It gave me a headache

The greatest thing we did to the niggers in school was as such

Taking the smelly fart spray or stink pills you get for 2/1.00 at the flea market and then releasing them in the nigger area of the school,

Another thing we used to do to niggers was to take an empty wallet in gym class locker room and someone would act like they dropped it, in front of the niggers

One nigger would always pick it up and hide it in his pocket.

Or we would role quarters to the general areas nigger where at and watch them grab them.

or yelling, Hey that's my mike when a nigger road by

We would also pull their sagging pants down in the hall way or pull them up as they walked

Those where the days, I miss being a young fag in the 90s when there was no political correctness and niggers wore shirts to class that said

Malcom X

Look at that vanilla A sight AR! I bet that aluminum mag is the only one he's got.

Hi! Nice rifle.

when you type

all I hear is "daddy left, and my dic is small"

>When you try to look intimidating but you just look retarded instead

Nobody cares about blacks, even black people. Burn your cities, and if you want to come to the sticks it will be dealt with swiftly shill

Are you a new fag by chance ?
Also
Sage

Dat acne, jc op pic, wipe your face with a rag once in a while.

i have done it before

>racist negroid
of course he is, they all are.

>optic
Yes, that's what we call an optical sight, an "optic"
The ones I used were:
M145 MGO- Machine Gun OPTIC
M68 CCO- Close Combat OPTIC
M150 RCO- Rifle Combat OPTIC

I know.

I only have hunting rifles and a shotty though so I'm still a gun pleb.

It's not racist if you hate all the races the same!

That's all you need.
Don't get caught up on bells and whistles, and if something is "tactical"

Spent training ammo and range time is what makes the difference.

Word of advice, don't say "shotty"

It immediately flags you as a vidya playing basement dweller.

thats a very nice AR model. its a sig m400e. how is this nigger that smart?

> Sup Forums is on the wrong side of history.

There are no "sides" to history.
There are only recorded facts or stories.
Some people, however, believe in false hoods and other manufactured revisions.
As an example, the whole "We WUZ KANGS" is bullshit, unless it's referring to Sub-Saharan tribal leaders.

Nothing much negro. I hope yous B practiceing and shit. Holla

I've done it numerous times in the past.

Kalergi Plan in action. See Barbara Lerner Specter in Sweden #KalergiPlanforIsrael

Fellow oldfag here. Was a straight edge punk, always got mistaken for a skin by niggers and spics. One day, fighting a pack of niggers after school at the bus stop, and a car load of skins stops and we proceed to stomp the shit out of all the niggers. They gave me a ride home, we became friends, and they picked me up from school everyday for the rest of the year. Nigger problem solved and I discovered true brotherhood.

I'm glad you finally noticed the racism problem.
The left has a serious racist problem and only you poc can get them in line.
Hurry, though, our time to fix this draws short because of how long you've delayed.

I bet he pulls the charging handle with his firing hand like a noob.

I have called black people niggers to their face before, but I'm not a racist and I agree with most of your sentiment but would add that the situation is not black and white and that while racism is wrong Sup Forums has occasionally been right about some things.
Now what?

shoot si te da la sangre nigger

fo reeal nigga

>racism is retarded and Sup Forums is on the wrong side of history

Define racism.

Racism is actually very abundant in the US, since their are many minority ethnocentric groups that get government funding. It's just white nationalism that is demonized.

Calling it the n-word is just as bad in my opinion. We all know what youre thinking.

>They gave me a ride home, we became friends
brings a tear to my eye

Fact

Racism is very much on the right side of history. Multicultural societies have risen before, they inevitably fall to a homogeneous one. This is because diversity destroys trust, which limits the ability of the society to work together towards a common goal.

Good dudes. They all became very successful.

I raise my glass to you and your bros

>racism is retarded
>black guy holding a gun

Does it count as a Freudian slip if you refuse to accept you are simply scared?

Guarantee this nigger is involved in crime.

Doesn't the FBI monitor nigs like this?

are you implying young mojo don't know how to fire that gun?

The latch on his dust cover more closely matches an airsoft gun than a real gun.

Just for the fact hes showing trigger discipline , hes got hope.

Oldfag who lived in Inwood, Manhattan. Was bused into Harlem because I lived near a jewish neighborhood, Hudson Hgts, which threw off the stats when it came to deseg (Jews spit on you if you wandered into their hood)
One of the only other white boys wore a Malcolm X ski cap. I got beat up for it.

he's a rapper from my city. he really bout it but also a troll on twitter

If you can't defend your race, sure you're on the wrong side of history, as there will be nothing left of you in a few generations.

Trigger discipline is a fucking modern meme.
>"Don't put your finger on the trigger unless you want to shoot!"
oh boy that was sure hard to figure out

I've done it two times

Kill yourself

Good for him owning an AR rather than some Slavshit AK.