Public Statues revere. We shouldn't revere racist traitors

Public Statues revere. We shouldn't revere racist traitors.

Museum exhibits remember. We should remember racist traitors to avoid their mistakes from happening again.

Confederates don't deserve public statues. They deserve museum exhibits.

And before you start talking about the founding fathers, we revere them NOT because they were racist traitors (from the perspective of the British) but because of their contributes to the Revolution and the founding of the Republic. They made contributions to American history besides their slave-owning and traitorious rebellion against the English Crown. The confederates made no contributions to history beyond their slave owning and traitorous rebellion

There is a difference between rememberance and reverence. The Germans left some of the death camps standing for remberance. They destroyed the statues and iconography of Nazisim to avoid reverence.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AshAgony/status/785698579671162880/photo/1?
dailywire.com/news/19741/leftist-activists-demand-new-york-museum-take-down-michael-qazvini#
usnews.com/news/best-states/minnesota/articles/2017-05-28/minneapolis-art-museum-will-remove-gallows-like-sculpture
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-confederate-hollywood-20170816-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now all of a sudden the globalist left cares about treason
Lots of innocents died on both sides of the civil war most of them were draftees and they should be remembered.

Hell even Harris and Klebold have their names on a memorial cross. If you're going to make a memorial to mass shooter kids you can at least leave alone the memorials of soldiers who fought honourably

And why the fuck are statues of Marx Lenin etc still around then? They lost and all their ideology lead to was deaths of millions

Die, you red piece of shit.

Faggot Nazi and a faggot commie pretending to argue. Shareblue at its finest.

You only have honor if I like everything about the country your army is fighting for.

You know they are looking to get rid of the Frank Rizzo memorial, the Teddy Roosevelt statue, and even starting to talk shit on the Ben Franklin statue right now in Philadelphia.... Were does it end, what's the point? This is about virtue signaling and revisionist history, nothing good will come of it. The only possible effect of this stupidity is further dividing of an already tense and embattled populace.

they can take them down for all i care, it's really no skin off my back. but what do you think it'll do? what's the objective?

Argue why you think those men worth saving their statues of?

Note, difference between Revering and Remembering

>remembered

Yes, but only the Union soldiers deserve to be revered.

You live in the United States, not the Confederate States.

>You live in the United States, not the Confederate States.
*now including the formerly confederate states

You should try to remember what the word "FOOD" means.

I don't actually care. I just like that you are looking like intolerant radicals.

How many Santa Anna statues did we build on the formerly Mexican states?

Try

They're already tearing down museum exhibits you fucking commie fuck. OH no, how dare people want to remember THE BLOODIEST WAR we've ever faught?

Fuck, Lincoln should never have been shot, we would have sent all the africans back to africa.

>They're already tearing down museum exhibits you fucking commie fuck

Which?

why don't you build one then?

How are you fucks this clueless? Fucking commies ruined the country I left, too.

twitter.com/AshAgony/status/785698579671162880/photo/1?

dailywire.com/news/19741/leftist-activists-demand-new-york-museum-take-down-michael-qazvini#

usnews.com/news/best-states/minnesota/articles/2017-05-28/minneapolis-art-museum-will-remove-gallows-like-sculpture

Can't wait for you tell me how "that's different" and how "that doesn't count".

Why do you think ((they)) had Lincoln shot in the first place?

good goy did his job using tyrannical military force to preserve the north's economic domination over the south. but he was going to send the freed slaves back to Africa, but THEIR long-term plan was to use the freed slaves to turn the USA into Africa.

>hiding away monuments of our nation's history from public view for 12-16 hours a day

FUCK OFF YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT

As far as warfare itself is concerned, the confederacy made some important developments. The battles are studied by military strategists to this day. And ironclad ships are awesome

>museum exhibits

What you've failed to spot is the safe space mentality.

It doesn't matter where the statues are put, theres gonna be butthurt.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-confederate-hollywood-20170816-story.html

That was not the long term thinking friendo.

Slaves were simply a tool used to bludgeon the south.

Commie, where'd you go? You talk a big game but the moment facts come out, you suddenly go silent. Intellectually dishonest you are.

>can't tell the difference

I'm honestly sad for you

Oliver Cromwell genocided the Irish people

Yet we don't claim victimhood status. We don't like it but its history. Instead we focus on our own shit and try improve that instead of blaming the Brits for the fucking bad weather or something.
"Warts and all"
The black people today never felt the cosh of slavery yet still whine for resources and special treatment.

Where is the self reliance? The can do spirit. Something has to come from within.

His statue is in London I mean. We don't demand it taken down.

Sage

Right, you don't try to tell the people living in another country what statues they can build. The people LIVING in the country have a right to take down a statue if they wish.

You faggots WILL demand them removed from musuems afterward and its already happening in them as well. Just be fucking honest and say you want them melted down. Dishonest fucks all of you

This. Maybe if they didn't constantly preach victimhood status they could improve. Asian Americans and Mexicans at least can move up the ladder

I don't know most black americans must be like what 4-5 generations removed from slavery? Its not like they suffered under it.

Claiming the Civil war was fought totally about slavery is revisionism in its own right.

In the grand scale of things the Civil war was a rather provincial spat that has become a ideological battleground. (like the Holocaust)

report this thread for hate

bump

The problem here is someone is telling you how you should think about a statue based on their point system only. Maybe people see the confederate statues and think oh shit these guys went to war over opposing beliefs with their own fellow countrymen. Thats something we should remember... And guesss what asshole? Maybe a statue is great for making people Rember that shit vs I am told that only museums are for remembering?

Yes!! A GENERAL LEE statue is here ha ha slavery was cool !? Get da Fuck outta here.