Take this bigots

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.us/president-trump/trump-racism-history-abridged-timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain to me how Trump is even remotely similar to Hitler or the KKK?

Yeah Hirsch, condone people making violent images of your characters from your children's show that you made for Disney. Definitely a good idea.

powerful...

How cute. More comparisons to your favorite cartoons. The alt-left truly lives in a fantasy world.

>howwilltheyeverrecover.webm

He is white, all white people look like Hitler and KKK members.

Drumpf sympathized with Racist nazis and also he's racist

metro.us/president-trump/trump-racism-history-abridged-timeline

looks actually nice from an artistic pov

you cant do the real thing, so you make these fictional representations of yourselves. Yet you use pepper spray and attack from behind a crowd, fucking cowards.

I dont get it either. They keep comparing him to Hitler and KKK meanwhile he is far away from that. He seems to be a centrist.

Paul Robertson is a well known pixel artist and communist sympathizer

and they say the left can't meme!

Leftists prove time and time again by their own admission that they have the mindset of a child. They fetishization of cartoons makes this more obvious than ever.

What kinda retarded meme is this is this guy in harry potter or what?

Because he is drumpfh you bigot!

Because he's a fucking fascist and supports Nazis?

And prone to grotesque sexual deviancy under a veneer of cutesy pixel art. Pretty insidious desu, why does he depict such vulgar stuff in a childish, cartoony style? Would not be surprised if he were a pedophile.

How is he fascist? Please state what exact policies he has introduced or pushed for that is fascism?

None of that says 'racist' to me. Even the Muslim ban. That's not racism. Islam isn't a race.

He's really starting to lose it, pretty fuckin hilarious.