Richard Spencer compares white nationalism to Zionism on Israeli TV

Richard Spencer says Jews and Israelis should respect him because he is essentially a ‘white zionist’
youtube.com/watch?v=v7Mz-pM8Vuc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V054eqVFaXs
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM
youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UxJlxUP0cXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent defense actually.

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO (((THE CHOSEN)))

I'm curious if white nationalists can be inspired by the Zionist movement...

Why do I want to do this every time I see him?

We must infect the kike mind with dank nazi memes and force them to do our bidding

Because you're a cuck?

Because you're a leftist cuck.

Because you aren't white

Have the Jews been outJewed?

I can only imagine the outrage on Stormfront and 8/pol/.

because you're a literal shit eater?

Because you're a dumb nigger

We agree actually.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that comparison.

He used that rhetorical move on an actual jew at one of his college talks and it left the sheckler a blabbering dumbfounded mess

This is good. I've found the "why is it fine for Israel/Japan to have ethnostates but not fine for whites?" to be a pretty effective argument when talking to normies.

Hea right and its perfect

>stormfags would be too stubborn to do this

This is why Richard needs to keep leading. He is willing to bend te knee to further our goals.

Looks like a weak punch desu.

because you're a leftist anti white cuck

That's a good way of explaining...especially to a jew. They just sound like hypocrites if they disagree with him.

wtf i love dick now

this cunt has been utter cancer

but i had to laugh when he started going on about jews on israeli television

I know actual Jews that are cool with white separatism because they believe that all nation should have a homeland (not the Palestinians, according to them because they aren't a nation only Arab and have Jordan anyway),

That is exactly what we should be saying, using their tactics and ideologies against (((them)))

Why do I want to do this every time I see shills?

This. Someone could ask Trump why the US allies itself with racist bigots that don't let non-japanese and non-jews to become their citizens ;^)

>White nationalism is repugnant but jew and japanse nationalism is ok, move along

Because you're fat and have purple hair.

The Zionist movement is basically just taking what the Germans did but basing it around a bunch of cultural myths in an old book written by goat herders.

I honestly dont know how can obese burgers look themselves and not be repulsed. I am not mordid obese but I have a beer belly and sometimesI feel ashamed

I love how he tries to appeal to them yet they give him a middle finger by labeling him as "One of the organizers of the Hate speech rally in the USA"
Spencer shouldn't have trusted those kikes.

If not for them, it's for other people tuning in. Saying he's a Zionist but for whites will make people look into Zionism and see the hypocrisy.

It puts Jews in a position where they either have to denounce the hypocrisy or have no choice but to agree.

Have you gotten a good look at the types that make up antifa hordes recently?

I have literally never seen a more disgusting collection of human refuse.

We should be literally calling ourselves Zionists and calling this movement White Zionism. If we make this some sort of Neo Pagan religious movement they can't do shit.

Spencer is getting really good at this...

I used to find him very very cringey, but the past few times I've seen him talk I have been really impressed.

Even if he is an odd effeminate dude, he's got serious balls and I am starting to gain respect for him.

That's the fucking best line of defense you can make in the golem known as the US

This 100%. I've used that argument with jews in Florida for years.

They never have a response that's not a strawman or just straight up name calling. As much as I don't like Spencer... that was the only proper retort to a kike arguing that you wanting them and their influence out of your country makes you an
>antisemitic racist bastaaad who wants to gas 6 gorillian #NEVAHAGAIN!

Make this a religion of peaches. YES!

Yeah, how is that wrong ? The israelis zionist are the less worst jews.

he's a CIA goober sabotage artist

Wtf I love spencer and jews now.

and to make it even weaker... the faggot who hit him had a large wrench taped to his forearm (which is why he hit him so weird... other than being a fag who's never boxed a round in his life)

He could have added how zionism/diaspora jew nationalism is in direct confilct with native people nationalism

But watch out nazi those fat, crack addicted, transrace /gender /age womans /males /?/ are going to build the stateless, classless , moneyless society

It was meant to be a negative. Sup Forums has this thing where they differentiate Zionism from any other ethno-nationalist mentality simply because jews use and abuse everyone else for that goal.

But the cusp of their ideology is exactly the same, the methods of achieving it are just abhorrent.

But in the end it is unironically the best defense, it ropes jews in with the other ethno-nationalists.

youtu.be/V054eqVFaXs

Richard Spencer has been taking it the kikes for years but all of the mouth breathers on Sup Forums keep on getting manipulated by antifa and 8/pol/ to dislike him

What did the reporter mutter under his breath?

Reminder if you are an ethnic nationalist, you literally have no argument against Israel without destroying your own ideology.

SHUT IT DOWN

WRONG because "white" is not a common culture or people. Jews are.

"One of the supporters of president Trump."

>you literally have no argument against Israel
"I don't like Israel because they draw us into wars"

Can you expand on this?

>not supporting Israel

All the hebrew bant against Europe is because Europe never supported them, and always supported the palestinian subhumans. Well, it seems that Israel was pretty right with their policies agaisnt these human trash, and the leftie Europe fucked up.

Israel built a wall because there was a fucking beast in the other side of the border. Now Europe, the bunch of faggots they are, are suffering the consecuences of not supporting a state that actually offers not only freedom for its citizens, but a iron hand to a common enemy.

We should have supported Israel, maybe things would have been pretty different.

but he hasn't sabotaged anything yet

We just keep raising the profile of White Nationalism

I almost think he works for someone who wants WNism to grow... not necessarily big enough to impose itself fully, but to become a part of the political conversation

You got to be kidding, you have to be literraly baby arm holy fuck

We just want Israel to stop acting as the base of an international criminal network

Not sure if Jews can pull off that level of good behavior though

He's fleecing you and leading nationalism to a dead end, just like Tommy Robinson. If these people really cared, they'd create support structures for young nationalists to run for office. Instead you're fighting Antifa decked out in stupid combat gear, and marching with tiki torches while screaming, "Jews will not replace us!" You're right where the media wants you.

The problem isn't ethno-nationalism of the jews per se (do you really give a fuck what they do with the palestinians? I think no) but that the diaspora subverses and uses the natives to push their ethno-nationalistic agenda.
Tbh it's pretty ingenious and smart, but very bad to non-jews that's why we're against it

Ethno nationalism of non-jews bascially means that the diaspora needs to assimilate totally or fuck off somewhere else. And that they can't use the goyim to fight wars for their ethno-state isreael

I've seen this shill image a million times

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

Watch his videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

His youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ

He wouldn't have to honestly.

That is why Israeli yids hate merican kikes... they just don't get too loud about it because they want their $$$ to keep flowing in to buy new bulldozers to clear out the remaining arab scum from """their""" (((holy land)))

I really hate jews (I grew up in NYC and then moved to Miami in High School, I've been around the highest concentrations of them outside of Israel my whole damn life!) but I understand the logic here. He is wrong about a lot of things, but he performed excellently in this interview.

None of this is going to be solved at the ballot box. Why do you fly that flag if you unironically still believe working within the zog system is possible or preferable?

You're not even a useful idiot you're an useless idiot. Don't bother replying to my post, not even going to read.

Well that was unexpected. Spencer made a good case and the Israeli journalist gave him a fair chance to make his case.

White Americans is the name for the American founding stock ethnic group

>: He is wrong about a lot of things, but he performed excellently in this interview

He always does when subhumans try to ambush him

youtube.com/watch?v=UxJlxUP0cXE

not kidding. They guy got busted later with a foot long, steel wrench duct taped to his forearm.

Watch the video again and you'll see how he hits him with his outer forearm. It's a "thing" that antifags like to do because they are weak betafags who have never actually fought but want to be "warriors" ...kek

> Richard Spencer
> Cool

Really in to that Mackelmore haircut?

So what, you're going to fight Commies in the streets with swastika and black sun flags? That'll really win the people over! Yeah, no surprise you don't want to read what I'm saying because it's the truth.

>not bringing up our common enemy in George Soros

Missed opportunity, everyone knows Benny isn't too happy about the leftist anti-Israel sentiment being spread around

This. He's been saying it for years, it's good strongest point

You have no idea how much shitskins hate this guy

Kek Moarpheus was a Jew

Not surprised

You goys want the Alt-Right without all the Zionists cancer? Let's build it.

>Comparing nationalism to nationalism.
this guy must be a fucking wizard or something...

I think he did pretty well.

I agree with the sentiment as well, every people should keep to their own kind in their own homeland and only intermingle where it is exceptionally beneficial to both sides.

Neo-nazis and most of Sup Forums are retarded, you don't gas the Jews you just get them out of our country just as Hitler intended.

Normies don't like us... at least they don't like David Duke

But they know about the demographics

and they know the communists attacked us

and they know the mayor set it up to attack them

and they know the left is going into some bizarre cultural revolution mode

Check out the Breitbart comments section on these stories, 100% media narrative collapse, people extremely riled up to hold McAuliffe legally accountable

If Jews would stop fucking us over in every way imaginable, we'd likely be DEFENDING Israel.

top comment

"I believe McAuliffe deliberately did everything he could to see the conflict escalate into a violent confrontation. He had every intention of blaming the "alt-right" (whatever that is) and did so without any facts. This is what the Left sees as the future of the U.S. They don't want unity. They don't want patriotism. They don't want the rule of law. They want America, and our form of self-governance, to fall into chaos."

actually most of the religious jews think like that in france

No, that would be Englishmen.

Autists aren't able to take statments cum grano salis, even for me an arguably not average person by most standards, in those cases is quiet obvious.

leftists criticize Israel all the time and are palestinian cucks

It's time for a new movement. One not led by Zionists and the CIA.

altright is dead.
long live natsoc!