Now that his presidency is effectively over, what did you think of Donald Trump's performance?

Now that his presidency is effectively over, what did you think of Donald Trump's performance?

What do you mean? Is 7 more years considered almost over ?

>7 more years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

/Thread

Wilcock says he resigns next month

Go to sleep sweetie

>low energy

Pathetic.

better than William Henry Harrison

> he dieded after being elected
oops

I'll give the big guy a solid B so far, given my expectations for him. He bombed Syria, which I think was a mistake, but he's not escalating the wars (yet).

He played his role well. He earned his spot in the apocalypse bunker. He will be safe during the depopulation.

You forgot the *inhales*.

>8 years

It was fun while it lasted

The parasite named itself. This is the first mistake of many downhill.

We lost the battle, we will win the war

They publically admit it yet normies still dismiss it as a nazi conspiracy

>flag checks out
manage puberty and report back.

Trump pissed of the majority of Americans, plus at this point he's a lame duck president. He'll be gone sooner than later especially if he blows the chance that republicans get reelected again.

He was the President of the People. Unfortunately, the people have no power in government. However, they still have their fire arms.

Come on let's keep the fun going and assist in his impeachment!

awoooo!

Such an intelligent response

SAGE

Quality leaf post

he doesn't need anyone's help there

Yeah he's over the media and over the Washington Establishment political spectrum that as adamant in opposing every little thing he does.

Trump is well-liked by the people and not by the ruling class or media which are in-charge of giving you giving the false narrative that he is doing a bad job.

The President's job is to be Commander and Chief and execute the laws of the country. Both of which he is doing. His Job is not to play softball with hacks like Jim Acosta or impress trannies.

Alright R/the_donald, name 5 accomplishments of his.

I'm waiting :)

>Doesn't look at job growth numbers in red states

Trump will show you how to win.